Sicknote
kayse
amandamc 18 Apr

Much love, luck and babydust ^daisy^

Lizzy xxxx

·
Registered
37 Posts
NOt much to say only that this 2ww is driving me insane and i think i'm getting addicted to this site!!  I'm still don't know why they told me to wait 16 days instead of 14. Anybody else told the same? I'll prob end up doing a test next tue instead of waiting till thur anyhow. Best of luck to everyone ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hi Lilly,

I know what you mean about being addicted to this site, I think my DP thinks I've gone mad and obsessive - I'm on here all the time!!

Good Luck for the 7th.

Luv Lisa
xx

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Hiya ^wave^

Just popping through to wish you testers all the very best

Love Mini xx

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi girls
hope you all ok and good luck for those testing tommorow ^reiki^
been to southport today with my DH and DD took my mind off this 2ww headaches not been has bad today but got one coming now had a lot of sharp groin pains today dont normally get them ???
but looking for every pain and ache at the moment
                     luv sharon

·
Registered
282 Posts
Girls

Why does time go so slowly and I am only on Day 4 of 2ww.

My hubby is the same, he says I am always on here.  Putting off doing the dishes suppose I will have to go sometime.

You all take it easy now and I expect to see plenty of BFP in the next couple of days.

ALi

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi everyone

Hope all is ok.. good luck to everyne who is testing soon  ^reiki^

Well i gave in and tested today and got a negative  :( my actual test date is supposed to be 6 April but i really wanted to know as i'm so impatient! DH doesn't know so its proving really difficult to keep a smile on my face when i know i'm going to give him some negatve news.. :( i realise i might be abit early in testing and all that but i seriously think i know the outcome...

Anyway just needed to get that off my chest. Good luck to everyone ^reiki^

Amber
x

·
Registered
258 Posts
Amber, you're as bad as me.  I started testing last Saturday, test day is this Saturday. I only wanted to know if the hcg was out of my system but then got addicted to testing.....just in case!
Anyway, I've had negatives, obviously, all the way through.  Really, today was the first possible chance of a +ive but I got a -tive.  So, only do it if you can take the constant one liners!

OJ
xx

·
Registered
254 Posts
Amber and OJ

I have also been bad with HPTs.  I was also curious about getting a (false) positive shortly after my HCG injection when I knew I was not pregnant as ET was the next day.  It was a faint (false) positive.  Three days ago I did another HPT and got the expected negative... and the same yesterday.  I plan to test every two days with HPTs, but wouldn't expect a positive until Sunday at the earliest.  I may not be so brave by then!

I am using Clearbue which can only detect >50 mIU.

My blood test is on 5th April, and I am also addicted to this site, especially in the early hours when i wake and can't get back to sleep.

Fingers crossed for everyone!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if I can join this thread, I had my ET yesterday, so I'm only on day 2 and already its a nightmare, yesterday went so well I had two Grade 1 embies put back and they managed to freeze the other 4 so we were on a real high seeing as I only had 8 eggs to start with!!

Anyway my test date is the 18th April, a long time I know, for some reason my clinic don't test until day 20, and because thats a Sunday I've got to wait until the Monday, I suppose I could test myself on the 17th, but I don't think I could handle the negative result (I'm not a very positive person and this cycle seems to of gone to well!!)

Take care everyone
Amanda xx

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hi Girls

Amanda welcome to the 2WW. Look after yourself and keep positive ^reiki^ good luck.

Amber - Please don't be despondent it's too early to get a correct result, sending you  ^fairydust^

This site is such a life saviour.

Loads of hugs to everyone else

Lisa
xx

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi Amanda,

how are you doing....I'm slowly going out of my mind, can't eat, sleep, keep dropping things!  This is one of the hardest parts of treatment. 

Nx

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi, on 2ww, testing (blood) 04.04.05.

Had af pains and cramps tho they keep coming and going and not as bad as they were,  along with headaches.  Tho this time last few days I'm totally off my food, not even my beloved cup of early grey or chocolate lights my fire!

Is this a good sign do you think??  As you can see the 2ww insanity is getting to me!  ;)

Thanks Nx

·
Registered
81 Posts
im feeling a bit down tonight as it feels like AF is on the way and I'm only on day 6 i went to the loo today and there was a bit of blood it doesn't give me any  ^reiki^ thoughts i keep on getting pains on both sides so all I'm thinking is its another  ^BFN^  time will only tell though i should think  ^reiki^ as it is only day 6 please please let AF stay away

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
^police^ ^police^ ^police^ Amber, step away from the pee sticks !!!! ^police^ ^police^ ^police^

Way too early to test. You'll only drive yourself mad.

luv'n'hugs
Murtle
xxx
^fairydust^

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Could be a good sign Alicat. Could be implantation bleeding at this stage so try to stay positive.  ^reiki^ A few of us have had a lot of af type pains at around day 6.  ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^spot^

luv'n'hugs
Murtle
xxx
^fairydust^

·
Registered
81 Posts
my twin sis keeps on telling me to b  ^reiki^ its so hard sometimes especially when u have been trying for so long i will think ^reiki^ i will i will

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
That's better  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
896 Posts
Good luck to all the ladies testing  - the 2ww really is the worst bit

Joy

·
Registered
792 Posts
Hi everyone,

What a great page!

This cycle I have been having acupuncture and Otho-bionomy, so lets she how they work!

AF is due on the 11th of April, one day after my B-day, so lets home I will get the best present of all.  ^fairydust^^reiki^

Congratulations to all of you with BFP, and for those of you with BFN  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Anne

Remember, miracles do happen.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.