Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 2730 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, i have just had my first bfn from FET. first TX was cancelled. we are thinking to start again in april time. looking forward to cycling with you xx

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi Keeley, I was a holiday hopeful like you, didn't make it to ET so will start again with treatment in april. So sorry about your bfn ^hugme^ Hopefully 2011 will be our time ^reiki^

MissJ
xx

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey ma! glad to see a friendly face xx

do you have any nice plans for christmas? i'm gonna get sloshed lol

·
Registered
163 Posts
Visiting family over chrimbo and yes definately going to get sloshed too
;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats my girl  ^hugme^ . i'm with family on christmas day but on my own boxing day  ^eyes^

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
welcome to the thread hon. very quiet at the mo tho. i dont have dates either at the mo but time will tell xx

hope you both have a lovely christmas xx

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^hugme^ ^hugme^

·
Registered
163 Posts
Wishing4miracle - hi, I don't have dates yet either. All I was told was to phone my clinic (the OFU) on day 1 in april.

Gypsy - Hope our doing ok  ^hugme^

Keeley - how did it go with the christmas drinking? Sadly I failed, got the flu on christmas day instead! still feeling pretty rubbish. Hopefully next christmas will be better.  :)

MissJ
xx

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i think i drank for both of us lol now have the start of the flu tho  :(  lots going around at the moment.

Wishing4miracle-no dates for me either but i think i can start in march but would prefer april so we can get a holiday in xx

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
did everyone have a nice new year? i baby sat for my mum and neighbour lol

·
Registered
163 Posts
I was still feeling fluey at new year so very sad to say dh and I ended up going to bed at half ten!!! Did get woken up at midnight by fireworks and people cheering.
Felt very old the next day though when I found out dh's nan (she's 83) had stayed up till 2am with her friend ;D .
It's nice that you baby sat keeley. I did that one year and had a lovely time.

Hope everyone else had a good one.

Missj
xx

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hi, may I join you?

Sorry to hear of your negative cycles, here's hoping spring will be lucky for us all. I know I always feel really positive and healthy in spring. I am also feeling like a big pair of pants, like i'm fighting off a virus. Doubt that it can be flu as I had the jab.
We have got an appointment with our cons in February and hope to start our first ICSI cycle in May. It all depends on the results of a chromosome test ^pray^ as DH has severe MF.

Love
FlowersintheWindow

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
welcome to the thread chick, i have my appointment in feb also so fingers crossed for both of us ay!

missjackson-how are u lovely?

gypsy and wishing-are u still with us? i hope so xx

keeley

·
Registered
574 Posts
I'm still here and reading the thread  :) .  Just completed my first 30 min run/walk this morning.  Purchased a itunes app which claims it can get me running 5k in 9 weeks ...... we will see  ;D .

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
let me know if it works! my idea of working out is telling everyone i'll start tomorrow lol the best of luck to you xx

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi I'm doing ok. Still got a lingering cough from the flu. Got our follow-up appointment for our first negative cycle tomorrow. Hoping they aren't going to tell us anything too bad  :(

Keeley I am from the same camp as you for exercise, so Gypsy good luck, let us know how you get on.

MissJ
xx

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
good luck tomorrow hon, if its anything like my last follow up they just say (for me) the drugs worked we will do the same again, thanks for coming in lol. i had to wait to see a nurse to get dates to start again :(  was only a week tho.

hope yours is better then mine xxx

·
Registered
163 Posts
flowersinthewindow - welcome to the thread. Hope the test result come back ok.

keeleykeeley and Gypsyhope your both doing ok.

AFM - Had a good chat with the doctor on Tuesday, she was lovely. For my age I hadn't responded to the stimming drugs as well as they expected so next time I will be on the highest dose :-\ Last time I got 3 eggs from 4 follicles, so nervous about me not responding well again and having no option to increase stimming meds. They weren't sure as to the quality of the eggs as the did IVF and only 1 started to fertilised but didn't continue dividing, so next time they will only do ICSI. Basically there is a possibility I have hard eggs so they sperm can't break through, lazy ovaries (didn't produce many eggs) and also sticky follicles (was difficult to wash the eggs out!) Not sure what sticky follicles means to my fertility, but my DH jokingly says he's not suprised as he thinks i'm lazy so why wouldn't my ovaries be ^idiot^ (probably true!)
Have been researching supplements that people have taken to improve egg amount and quality and changing from pregnacare to zita west's tablets, only because I got awful gastric pains from the pregnacare ones and was reluctant to take them. ^pray^ that my eggs are ok as she said that if they do ICSI and again the eggs don't continue to divide then there is a problem with my eggs and nothing they can do :'( , not sure how I would cope with that. Trying to keep positive though. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

MissJ
xx

1 - 20 of 2730 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.