Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone
I'm on CD24, since CD15 i have had wierd feeling breasts they are now hurting so much they wake me up at night(since CD22), I have been Getting up in the middle of the night to pee (since CD15), I am So tired i can bearly keep my eyes open (since CD15), i have a weird taste in my mouth (since CD22), my tummy feels really full and boobs are as heavy as melons...............Also feeling very tearful and moody...
Please someone reply as it is really getting me down................. :'( :'( :( :(

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi Sammy

Sorry you're suffering from the effects of Clomid....unfortunately all you've mentioned can be side effects....I've had the bloated feeling & the frequent peeing last 2 cycles of Clomid (just started my 3rd cycle), also on the 1st cycle my boobs were really sore & as you say "heavy" & I felt really tired.

Hope the side effects ease up for you soon...

Good luck & take care ^reiki^
Natasha

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Sammy.  :) I'm on my last cycle of 50mg (6th month) I am still suffering from all of those you mentioned, + the cramp on my belly. 3 months ago I mentioned all of those to my gynea, but he said it's all normal, & he even mentioned that there's no harm to  ^BMS^ as long as you can take it. Of course, coz I'm on these  ^idiot^ pills, we kept on  ^BMS^. I normally take ibufrofen to ease the pain. Hope this will help.. good luck..

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Hi  Sammy

unfortunately it sounds like you have experienced all the side effects of  ^scared^ pills. they really mess with your body.  And aslot of the symptoms make you think that you might be pg. So that doesnt help either. Try and take it easy and some months are worse than others.

Good luck
Love Sally ^sunny^

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.