Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 240 Posts

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Lorri - Good Luck for tomorrow  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Trying - Sending you lots of HCG doubling vibes  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Marly - Glad everything is going so well. Looking forward to seeing the pics of James

Paranoid - Sending you lots of positive vibes for your cycle  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ - you are in the best hands.

Tiggy - glad you are feeling better

Audrey
xx

·
Registered
57 Posts
Lorri - just popped in to say I hope the clearblue was wrong - thinking of you.xxx

Trying - It must be hard after what you've been through before but try not to worry - the main thing is your levels are rising which is fab news!
So

I had to go back to the clinic for repeat bloods and scan this afternoon (caused a few problems at work)  - still not ready for triggering but they have stopped my merional completely as my Ez levels are still rising quite quickly - this is all a new experience for me!!  More bloods and repeats tomorrow - hopefully triggering soon.  Feeling quite knackered and headaches despite drinking heaps - arrive evreywhere absolutely desperate for the loo!

Sorry for lack of personals - I'm off to bed - - need serious zzzz's

Clare xxx

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Just popped by to say to Lorri I do so hope that your HPT was wrong! Wishing you all the luck in the world for your beta tomorrow! ^reiki^

Love, luck and  ^fairydust^ to all the ARGC girls, sniffers, stabbers, ladies in waiting, mummies in waiting and the "inbetweenies" like myself!

Jules

·
Registered
791 Posts
hi girls

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ good luck lorri for your test tomorrow  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ i echo what the other girls have said.  you have just been a font of positivity during your 2ww and v supportive of everyone else xx

trying - i think we all revisit where we have been on a previous example and look for 'signs' - it is only human.  am wishing you loads of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for doubling hcg levels. 

eva - hope your levels get a bit of a boost and you get a good result tomorrow  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  can't remember how many days you have been on stims now.  thinking of you.

jules - so glad to hear about your father.  take care of yourself too xx

georgia - bet your hair looks great  ;)  good luck for your fsh this week.  really hope we can all do this together.

audrey - same for you.  hope your levels are lovely and low.  i have found it difficult to jump on the on the old bandwagon again.  hope you haven't had the same amount of anxiety.  let us know your news.

gm - happy belated  birthday too.  i too didn't realize you had a little boy on the way.  am thrilled for you - such wonderful news.

tiggy - hope your ribs are recovering, although i am sure you don't mind a kick now and then just to say 'hello mummy' :)

paranoid - are you starting too?  hope so :)

hi ruth/wisbabe - tx for your good wishes.  you must be relishing your last few weeks of pregnancy.  what a lovely time :)

hi mands - hope you are well.  may i ask what is 'create'?  is it something you are doing to help conception?

hi to all the other girls whatever your stage :)

my news is that my e2 levels shot up to 266 (from 166 yesterday).  mr t said i could cycle but it wasn't 'ideal'.  dh was on a plane to kansas by the time i heard this, so couldn't discuss.  have decided to go ahead anyway, as at my age time is of the essence and waiting another month won't help.  am on a new protocol - still flare but revised.  there is no down reg at all.  this evening i have to have 2 injections with a total of 600iu of merional (as my lh was a little on the low side and merional contains lh).  this is tempered with cetrotide if my e2 levels start flying.  they may also prescribe purgnenon, but i resisted taking it home (just incase i end up with some £££ in the fridge!!!).  i don't really understand the relationship between e2 and response to drugs in my case.  my levels during stims skyrocket within days (despite hormone profile suggesting otherwise) and i normally only stim for 8 days in total.  well girls wish me luck - i will need it.  and some positive thoughts too pls as i don't think i have had an auspicious start with the wise mr t's comment.

wishing you all fertile dreams :)

·
Premium Member
3,897 Posts
Good Luck Sabina - I'll be thinking of you and sending all the positivity I can your way  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

Lorri - hoping that HPT was wrong and you get a BFP tomorrow - you certainly deserve it  :-*  ^reiki^

Audrey - glad you are back on the rollercoaster - hope this is the last time you need to be!!  ;)  :-*

Love to everyone
Jane
xx

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hi Everyone

I've been a little bit quiet these last few days whilst stimming, but got the call last night to trigger. Has anyone else had real problems supposedly "snapping" the top off the pregnyl bottles, they are lethal I had shards of glass everywhere. Anyway, managed to administer the trigger injection although it did sting quite a bit and then proceeded to feel queasy afterwards. So, EC is planned for tomorrow.

Georgia - I truly hope that you get really low FSH results this week, so you can begin tx asap

Lorri - I do hope that you get to hear positive news today

Eva - I also hope that you trigger really soon and that you are feeling more positive

To everyone else out there struggling with the early morning starts to wait at the blood clinic, my thoughts are with you and to everyone else at whatever stage you are at good luck.

love Janna xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
413 Posts
Lorri - All the very best for today.  I really hope you get that BFP!

Trying - I hope your levels keep rising and rising!  I know what a worry it is, but keep positive.

Soulcyster

·
Registered
630 Posts
Lorri -  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for today. I hope that HPT was wrong.

Sabina - the very best of luck with your cycle. You won't notice the time flying if you don't down reg and only stim for about 8 days. You'll be in the 2WW before you know it.

Trying - glad to hear your beta is rising. I'm sure it is very difficult not to compare it to the last time, but a rising beta is excellent and I'm sure everything will be perfect this time round.

Janna - best of luck for EC tomorrow.

Eva - I hope you are managing to cope with all the early mornings. You sound more up beat. I really hope everything works out for you.

Marly - lovely to hear from you, and lovely to hear all about James. I'm very impressed that you have time to post, what with a new baby and puppies.

Jules - glad to hear your Dad is out of hospital and improving.

Amanda - good to hear that you are going to give the Natural cycle a go.

I have my followup at the ARGC on Friday, so must make a list and try to get some answers. Sounds like the follow ups haven't been going too well recently. I am also in the middle of a monitored cycle at Create Health. I've had my day 1-3 tests - all good and a scan on day 4 - lots of antral follicles. I have another scan on Thursday. If I am given any sort of a reasonable chance at the end of the monitoring I am definitely going to give the Natural cycle a go before Christmas. It's cheap, non intrusive - and hey, it might even work!

Hi to everyone else,

Holly

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Hi All
Still getting up at the crack of dawn for bloods with no end in sight! Day 12 now and not even a hint that egg collection might be soon...  :mad: i wonder if i might set a record for the longest stimming in the history of ARGC and of course kissing goodbye to lots of money in the process.
holly - tell me more about Create - i hadn't heard of them?
Janna - well done on getting to egg collection - wishing you a bumper crop!!  :eek:
have to go out DF is calling me!
Eva

·
Registered
890 Posts
Lorri - wishing you luck ^reiki^

Trying - congratulations on your BFP i hope your levels keep rising nicely ^reiki^

Sabina - wishing you so much luck, you deserve some good news.

Audrey - hope all is going well

Tiggy - hope your  little boy has moved out of your rib cage and you are well

Georgia - i wish you so much luck with all my heart this week ^reiki^

Janna - good luck for EC

Marly - you sound so happy i am glad all is well. Look forward to seeing pictures

Amanda - wishing you luck for your new TX ^reiki^

GM - hope all is going well

Hello to all the lovely ladies i have not mentioned, i wish you luck what ever you are doing

My little angels will be going to meet their HERO in 2 weeks MR T. We are bringing them to hospital for a scan and will pass by the ARGC, hopefully Mr T will be there and have enough time to take a photo with them.

Love Carmela x

·
Registered
284 Posts
Lorri - I did a HPT the night before which was negative - I went out that night and bought another HPT which said yes and my levels were 116. It's not over unless they say it's over - so hang on in there and I hope they finally get round to calling you very soon.  ^goodluck^

Sabina - I also feel nervous for you from reading about your nerves at starting again - I hope it has faded away now you have actually started. I wish you all the strength and courage for this go. Lots of positivity that this will be the one!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Georgia- that puppy play session sounds fun. Glad Jess has a budding social life.

Trying - congratulations on your BFP and hang on in there - it's your time for all the good luck to land at your feet  :)

Soulcyster - I was so sad to read your news. My AF which came about 9 days after my levels arrested and was not the same as a normal AF. I needed to take painkillers in the middle of the night for the cramps :eek:  My bloods were monitored during AF too - they stopped after it had gone down to about 4.  I felt a bit of closure when AF finished. Less than 4 weeks has passed since my M/C AF but it feels like months ago.    :)   You can IM me if you want further info about my follow up etc

Claire - your MIL sounds horrible - you need support right now not personal attacks.

My PMT is a bit full on right now - it really keeps trying to get me down - so I've been staying busy to try to beat the blues but they are quite strong - so apologies for being AWOL recently. I have also just survived 3 days and 3 nights of my in laws staying. It's not such a great time to have such a long stay imposed!

My DH has been busy at work whereas we just want to be together at the moment - he has booked off next week and we are going to the Lake District where we got engaged 5 years ago. It's also his birthday and we've booked L'enclume for dinner as a huge treat. There's a wood burning stove in the cottage so I don't care if it decides to rain.

I plan to take my next cycle off and start a FET cycle mid/end November. I'll go immediately into a monitored cycle for a fresh ICSI if the FET doesn't work.

Hi to everyone else - there are so many posts I could do but will catch up another time ( have been reading up since 8:30am from page 3 on the last thread!  ) and I must do some of my jobs.

lots of love and good luck to you all.

Tyler

Carmela - that's so lovely that your girls are going to visit the clinic - they all work so hard - it must be a wonderful morale boost to see the babies

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Hi girls - I can't remember this from last time - is day 1 of AF considered to be a full day of bleeding ( AF started at lunch time )? Just trying to work out when I should go for Day 2 FSH test

Thanks
Audrey

·
Registered
712 Posts
hi Audrey - day 1 is first day of proper flow - spotting doesn't count.  Tomorrow should be day 2. Call them if you are not sure x

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Only 99 days on your ticker Tiggy - how does it feel to have left three figures?!!

Audrey, wishing you lots of love & best wishes for this cycle  ^goodluck^

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Well its definitely a BFN for me  :'(.  HCG of only 1. An improvement on the 0 I got last time, but apparently <3 is considered a negative.  I now have to wean myself off the dexamethasone, what a pain, can't even draw a line under it for another week !

I am working from home today and so don't have much time, at least its keeping me busy.

Take care and good luck to everyone else whatever stage you are at.

Lx

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I'm sorry Lorri - was so hoping the hpt was wrong

^Cuddle^

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Lorri - so sorry to hear your news. Look after yourselves ^hugme^

·
Registered