Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hiya Girls,

Hope you are all well this evening.

I have to agree with you all I thought the programe was very, very poor. What about all us poor girls who have been through cycle after cycle and still BFN? What about scans, drugs, FSH, NK cells and MONEY!!!!!
My DH has just sent an e-mail to ITV complaining about the poor representation and research showing lack of depth within the show especially in reference to NHS funding. My DH has asked me to ask everyone to file their feelings and complaints as he has to the ITV web page.
www.itv.co.uk Thanks.

Georgia- Good luck with your app tomorrow.  :) :)

Dee- Hope you get a BFP tomorrow.

Have a good evening everyone :)

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Good Luck for tomorrow Dee  ^goodluck^

·
Premium Member
744 Posts
just a quickie to say congratulations to Wendy and DH on the safe, peaceful arrival of Eleanor - she looks beautiful! I can only wish for a labour like that!! (unfortunately can't use the birthing pool though cos it's twins!)

good luck to all of you who are embarking on treatment on the moment.

Georgia - hope your follow up appt goes well tomorrow - are you seeing Mr T?

Love Nicxx

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
Hi Paranoid, I have emailed them too, politely of course!!  ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi,

Just a quickie to say,

Congrats to Wendy and DH on the birth of your beautiful baby daughter.

Georgia - all the best for tomorrow. 

Dee - Good luck for tomorrow. x

Hi to everyone else.

Love Tonga xxx

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Hi Girls

Analise ~ Welcome to the ARGC girls!  Wishing you every luck with your treatment

Tj71 ~ I totally agree with you about last nights programme.  I found it completely glossed over the emotional side of tx - hormone changes, side-effects, etc.  I had a look on my notes today and my uterus is 8.5cm!

Wendy ~ what a fab labour and an absolutely gorgeous daughter - look at all that dark hair!

Country Girl ~ sorry to hear you're feeling poorly.  Don't feel guilty about having time off - if you're poorly, you're poorly, you're not doing it on purpose!  Hope you feel betters soon.

Carmela ~ when's your nuchal booked for - bet you can't wait

Croc ~ I'm booked in for Acupuncture on Friday.  I can't see Daniel, so I'm seeing his colleague instead - Danny.  I'm really looking forward to it.

Dee ~ Tons of luck for tomorrow honey ^reiki^

Juliet ~ Glad you're feeling better - I hated saying goodbye to DH today - it's only for a few days though, 'cos he'll be up at the weekend.

Georgia ~ Good luck for your follow-up tomorrow.

Tonga ~ Hope DR is going OK honey.

Shade ~ Have a fab weekend in Poland - hope your mum is well.

Joanna ~ Fab to catch up today - really looking forward to meeting up again Friday.

Well, as Joanna said, I wasn't ready for stimms today.  I was a tad disappointed, 'cos I really wanted to get things going.  Hey-ho - I'm sure Mr T will let me start stimming as soon as my body is ready.  I'm filling up my time nicely.  Meeting up with Joanna on Friday, going to see my brother on Saturday and then Tuesday I'm meeting up with Shade & hopefully Tina.

Sorry I haven't mentioned everyone, I'll try to get on again tomorrow.

Take Care
Love
Nikki
x
^wave^

·
Registered
890 Posts
Jane - glad to hear the hairyness does stop ( i am a bit too small to be an Elvis impersonator )  ;D
Hope your back is feeling better.

Croc - what you said was very interesting and i think has some truth to it. The only thing is i always promise myself i am going to be more selfish especially now, but i never stick to it for long.

Juliet - glad you are feeling better today

Joanna  - hope you get your call to start stimming

Moni - good luck for EC

Nikki - nice to see you are keeping yourself occupied. It must have been disappointing today but i am sure before you know it you will be stimming.
My Nuchal scan is 6th April

Hope everyone is well

Love Carmela x

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi Ladies,

Thank you so much for all your good luck wishes and positive thoughts! I really hope they help.

Sorry I haven't posted much in the last few days, but my heads been a bit of a mess! ^confused^
Not really sure how I feel at the moment..... been having good and bad days.  ^eyes^

I hope you are all doing well..... I'll let you know how I get on tomorrow. Hopefully it will be good news!

Thanks Again,
Dee x

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hi everyone,

Just a quickie from me.  Wanted to than you all for all your kind messages of support.  You're all wonderful and deserve to get happy news.

Dee- Good luck for today, hun.  Hoping for that BFP.

Georgia- Good luck for your follow-up.  I will be praying that this is finally your cycle.

Sending lots of love to everyone else- will catch up with you all in a few days when I'm feeling more myself.

Soph xx

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Girls,

Finally able to use my computer at home!

Sophia i am so sorry for your bfn, i know there is nothing that can be said to make you feel better but you are in my thoughts.

Flopsy good luck in your 2ww i hope it is going ok i am thinking loads of  ^reiki^ thoughts for you. Here to a BFP.

Georgia good luck today for your consultaion i truly hope everything goes to plan and you will be back on this rollercoaster very very soon.

Juliet i am sorry you fsh levels were to high i really hope they come down so you can start next month. Good luck for you Hysteroscopy on Thursday.

Wendy congratulations on baby Eleanor she is lovely, i sm glad the labour went smoothly for you.

Counrtygirl i am sorry you ot a tummy upset, dont feel bad about not being in work if you sick it cant be helped.

Dee good luck for today i really hope you get you BFP.

Nicki good luck with your bloods tomorrow lets hope you leverls are ok and you can start stimming. I will give you a call over the next few days.

Carmela good luck with your nuchal scan on the 06th April.

As for me thank you so much for your advise and support it has really helped. I have my scan on monday and i truly hope i see heartbeats i will be 6wks and 4days by then! not feeling to good today i started spotting last night (just when i wipe myself) sorry to be so graphic and my stomache is consantly cramping. Am tempted to bring my scan forward but then will worry more if there is no heartbeat.

Hopefully will be able to keep in touch now if computer behaves.

Love
Emmalou X

PS I also thought the programme precious babies was very disappointing!!!

·
Registered
890 Posts
EmmaLou - sorry you are having such a hard time, you would think it would get easier once you get a BFP but i think the opposite is true.
I also had spotting and cramping around 6 weeks and like you was very worried about it. I was surprised at how Mr T was not concerned too much, saying it was normal. I hope your scan on Monday shows 2 lovely heartbeats and all is well.
I may bump into you because i have also been called in for a scan on Monday.

Love Carmela x

·
Premium Member
3,897 Posts
EmmaLou and Carmela - just to let you know that I had spotting and bad cramps at about 7-9 weeks, and found out that this was actually those 'globs' of blood in the womb making their way out. Then I was pleased, 'cos I didn't want them there attacking my babies! Hopefully yours is exactly the same
Jane
xx

·
Registered
890 Posts
Jane - thank you for the info, i am so grateful to people like you, Kim and many of the other lovely ladies on this thread.
You have all made the difference of making this TX bearable by sharing your experiences and advice.
Without you all i would definately be a nervous wreck by now.
Thank you.

Love Carmela x

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thank you so much Jane and Camela, it helps so much to know what i am feeling and going through is normal. I just wonder if i am going to relax at all during the next 8 months. I just thought that once i got pregnant that would be it and i always insisted i would enjoy every moment.

I am hoping Monday will bring good news and i can stop moping and worrying even if its just alittle.

Camela i hope everything is ok? Was Mondays scan planned or is it a last minute call in?? It will be great to catch up we will be there around 9.00am.

Love
Emmalou X

·
Premium Member
3,897 Posts
Girls, you are more than welcome. I think that although the worrying doesn't go away (and probably never will!), it does diminish as you get further on. I felt heaps better after the 12 week scan, then another leap forward after the 20 week (when they check loads of bits and bobs), then at 28 weeks I kept being told the chance of them surviving lept right up. However, I've just spent the last 30 mins prodding one of them awake as I hadn't felt it move!!!
I am so glad I was at ARGC though, as Mr T. really keeps an eye on you, some clinics just send you off into the NHS nightmare after getting a BFP - imagine what a nightmare that would be?!
Wishing you every bit of luck and best wishes possible.
XXX

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hi everyone,

Isnt it fabulous weather? It always lifts my spirits.

Juliet - The Ramada hotel was recommended to me by Muji another ARGCer. They have two hotels. One in Marylebone and one on Regents Park. I stayed in the Regents Park one. It is a lovely walk to ARGC through the park. 20 mins at a quite quick walk and 30 mins at a slow ramble. They were really friendly. I looked at their prices on the internet but got a cheaper rate by ringing them. You can find them easily on google. Their number is 0207 7227722. I hope you are feeling ok after your disappointment. I felt so sorry for you.

Treacle - sorry to hear you werent quite ready for stims. It is always a let down if you have prepared yourself for something and it doesnt happen. I hope you can start stims soon. At least when you do you can be sure everything will be tip top.

Dee - good luck for today ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Emmalou - I hope you are ok. It sounds as though lots of others have had similar to you and all been fine. Look after yourself.

HI to everyone else.

I had my first DR today. :)
I was really pleased to be starting. I feel more positive this time round now we have switched to ARGC. I wouldnt have like to have the bog standard, everyone the same, no tailored treatment again.

I understand the phrase "spring chickens" now. Today our chickens jumped right over their fence and were pecking at the crocus' and daffs in our garden. Well at least their eggs should taste extra nice!

^daisy^ ^daisy^ ^daisy^

·
Registered
890 Posts
EmmaLou - i know exactly what you mean about wondering if we will ever be able to relax.
I was told after my last IVIG on Friday that i would be called in for a scan, NK Cell follow up blood test and a Full Blood Count.
I am quite short with mid length light brown curly hair.
Will be wearing black trousers + pink top and will be with DH who is medium height and cuddly build. Please say hello if you spot us

Jane - hope your little one is not too upset at getting prodded  ;D
But i can see myself doing exactly the same thing. Know exactly what you mean about Mr T, it feels so good knowing he is there for us.

Country Girl - congratulations on starting to DR, wishing you all the best
Love Carmela x

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would let you know that I got a BFN today.  :'(
Feeling numb at the moment. Thought I had no tears left, but they keep coming.

Dee x

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^
Dee I'm so sorry it hasn't worked out for you.  There's nothing I can say that will make you feel any better but please know that we are all here for you.  Although you ahve been through this before this was your first time with Mr.T and I'm sure he will have learnt from this tx and hopefully when you and DH feel strong enough you will be able to try again.
Lots of love Joanna x

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.