Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hello Ladies

A short note from me today:

Lotta - great news on your EC and embies. No wonder you are still sore  - 18 eggs, brilliant. I'm sure you'll get nice blasts for transfer and some frosties. Give yourself plenty of rest to get your body ready for transfer. All the best  ^afro^

Nikki- great to hear from you, wishing you all the best for tomorrow's scan.  ^goodluck^

GM - your oestradiol seems on the right level, I hope is all OK to start tx.  ^afro^

Kitty - any news yet on the embies? I hope all is going well.  ^fairydust^

Sorry for no more personals, I'm just getting ready to go out for a nice walk, will catch-up later.

Have a lovely Sunday.
Love
Shade
xx

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hi girls,

Thank you for all your good wishes... i have been anxious all weekend and couldn't sleep last night waiting for this morning's call - they have told me that out of the 11 fertilised, 9 have divided further and depending how they go, they will do ET tomorrow or wed - so i will have to continue praying...

lotta - that is amazing news - no wonder that you are sore. i think that you were wheeled in beside me after my turn (we had a little chat and then you fell back asleep!) - it sounds that they are hoping for blasts if they are talking about wednesday for ET. by the way, how did they think that you had ovulated already - i am wondering as i was told by mr t that i had 40 follies and then there were 13 eggs!! but they said nothing to me.

tina - i am horrified at your work experience - how low can some people go? - i hope stimms are going ok

lol - i hope you are feeling ok and not too worried

carmella - i am thinking of you

lots of love to you all.

kitty xxx

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi all,

Kitty, they only thought I might have ovulated because I was in such pain and could hardly walk.  They did say that it would be extremely unusual but a very small percentage of woman ovulate before the 36 hours. I think I remember you talking to me and me passing out again  ;)
Did Dr. T maybe say 14 and not 40 to you? I have also read that it is quite normal that some follicles are empty so I woldn´t be too concerned.

What is the difference between transferring on day 2,3 compared to transferring on day 5 and why would they want to wait for blastos (not even sure I understand exactly what this means)?

Lots of love
Lotta

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hi Lotta - was just about to log off and sit in the garden as i haven't been outside since ec and am feeling really anaemic !!

the embryologist said that they would like to try and get a couple`of blastocysts to transfer as this is thought to give you a greater chance of success. this means that they will have to go to 5 days. apparently they will be able to have a good idea whether this will be a possibility after tonight's progress - so we shall wait and see. if she doesn't think that they are going to divide any further tomorrow, then they will do et tomorrow - so i am praying that we can make it to wed (although it feels like a bit of a gamble - but i guess i have to trust them on this one!)

hope you are relaxing !

kitty xx

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hello everyone, Just a quick post for now cos so tired. My levels have gone up from 8000 to 21000 overnight despite no injection last night! Had to have 2 blood tests and 2 scans today, triggering tonight and EC Tues. DH is having PESA tomorrow so it's all go!

Will catch up with eveything later

love Juliet xx

·
Registered
161 Posts
Good Luck with triggering Juliet - great news.
Nikki, Great to hear from you sweetheart, good luck with your scan tomorrow hun.x
Tonga, lol and Shade, Am really thinking of you all and sending you all tonnes of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ 
Carmella, dunno what's up with my im, I tried someone else and it kept chucking me out  :mad: dh has a new laptop, maybe I am doing something wrong  ??? probably knowing me but I am so proud of you my love, you have been so strong and everso brave and it's fab news that your little 'uns are doing so well.  :-*
Flick, good luck for tomorrow's scan, will be thinking of you.x
Oh damn, put my washing out an hour ago and it's peeing down know! Typical!
Happy weekend to you all.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
712 Posts
Hi Girls,

Shade, Tonga, Lol - I hope you are all going ok and not going too mad - Tonga & Lol you've been a bit quiet. hope you enjoyed your walk Shade - lovely day to get out! x

Flick - I'm really thinking of you for tomorrow, I so hope it's good news for you. Be brave x

Juliet - good luck triggering - that's fab news - have a good drug-free rest until EC - today sounds HECTIC x

Kitty - you're doing great - I was in a similar situation to you - I started with 14 eggs, 12 ok for ICSI, 10 fertilised and ended up with 5 blasts - so looking good for you - fingers crossed for tomorrow's call x

Nikki - hi hon - good to hear from you - you always sound like you're smiling despite having worries - I hope tomorrow's scan goes well - thinking of you x

GM - Your levels sound great - I hope you heard from the clinic and it's all good news x

Jane - hope you enjoyed the marathon! x

I've had such a lazy weekend- been really tired after all ups and downs of last week - 'm feeling so much more positive now - looking forward to next month now - AF here next Weds or Thurs so not long now.

Have a lovely Sunday evening girls, sorry for no more personals, love Tiggy x

·
Registered
227 Posts
hi girls - juliet - good luck with triggering tonight - things are moving on!

tiggy - thank you for your encouragement - am already dreading the call tomorrow!

i am glad that things are moving on for you now and you are nearly at your next cycle - time will fly!

hope you are all having a lovely evening.

lots of love

kitty xx

·
Registered
791 Posts
evening girls

juliet - it was a bit of a bunfight at the blood place & the clinic today, and seems you would have had to hang around for ages with 2 tests and scans! best of luck for your trigger tonight - and also for your dh tomorrow with pesa. 

lotta and kitty - more embryo development and dividing vibes to you both  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

2ww girlettes, lol, shade & tonga - don't exactly know when you are testing - but  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to you too!!  hope you all lay about wrapped up in bath chairs in the spring sunshine absorbing some vitamin d!!!

flick - thinking of you for your scan tomorrow - again some really positive  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ thoughts

wisbabe/ruth - it was fun to meet you today.  there is such cameraderie amongst those waiting around.  hope your levels are going up as they should.

georgia - trust you had a good analysis during your weekend away, and have decided how to go forward.  it is v brave after all you have been through, but the odds, age wise, are on your side.

my hcg is now 7140 (huge relief) and have another test on tuesday but no scan date yet.  i am still bleeding, which i find incredibly worrying.  i managed to speak briefly to dr hassan at the clinic, who said that it is becoming more and more common!  i didn't really understand his remark and took it to mean that they see it more often nowadays (i wonder why?).  the clinc have also halved my hairy lip pred dose to 12.5mg/day.

thank you all so much for your supportive comments - it is a huge help.  i really have been climbing up the wall!!!

hope everyone else, whatever their stage, is doing exceedingly well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello Everyone

Just wanted to say thank you for helping me out with FET queries - it does seem that my precious frosties would be in v safe hand with Mr T!

Thanks Carmela,Tj71 and Ruth for taking the time to namecheck me - I hope I'll get to followup more of your news when I begin my next cycle. You sound a very strong group - good luck, keep the faith to one and all.
Love Janie

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
ARGC GIRLS

ARGC Mummies

Van - 06/02 ^blueted^
Dada - 10/12/04 ^blueted^
Wendy - 10/03/05 Eleanor ^pinkted^
Kerry (KT) - 22/03/05 Matthew and James ^blueted^ ^blueted^
Nicj - 22/03/05 Abbie and Megan ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^
Kate (Mrs.P) 23/03/05 Gabriele ^blueted^
Amber- 13/4/05 William ^blueted^

ARGC Mummies To Be

Kim - EDD 18/05/05 ^babycrawl^ (Induction 04/05/05)
Jane - EDD 19/05/05 ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^
Lara - EDD 26/05/05 ^blueted^ ^blueted^
JenF - EDD 4/07/05 ^babycrawl^
Emma - EDD 31/07/05 ^babycrawl^
Victoria - EDD 4/08/05 ^babycrawl^
DBZ - EDD 6/8/05 ^babycrawl^
Emmi - EDD 7/8/05 ^babycrawl^
Renata - EDD 18/8/05 ^babycrawl^
Tash - EDD 23/08/05 ^babycrawl^
Megan - EDD 9/9/05 ^babycrawl^
Marly - EDD ^babycrawl^
Carmela - EDD 16/10/05 ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^
Emma lou- EDD ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^
Flick - ^reiki^
Wisbabe(Ruth) ^reiki^
Sabina2 ^reiki^

2WW girls

Tonga -Testing 20/4 ^goodluck^ ^2ww^
Lol -Testing 21/4 ^goodluck^ ^2ww^
Shade - 21/4 ^goodluck^ ^2ww^

EC/ET
Juliet E/C-19/4 ^goodluck^
Kitty E/T-
Lotta E/T

Stimmers and sniffers

Countrygirl-D/R 17/3
Euston-Stimms
Tina-Stimms
Missylondon-Stimms

Immune tests/hormone profiles

Patrice - Immunology Results
Plink- Immunology Results
Sparkle Humira
Lou-

Cycle Monitoring

olwen
Eva -

Waiting impatiently and going crazy

Callie
GM - TX April/May
Crystal - April/May
Fiffi - Summer
Muji
Paranoid
TheWife - TX May/June?
Hellooo
analise
jparks(jen)
Claudine
Joanna
Nikki
tj71(Tiggy)

Follow-ups

Lila
Dockers
Flopsy
Dee- 17th May
Sophia-12th May
Eileen
Debbie-6th May
Croc
Moni-5th May

Initial Consultations

Laylar ?
Emmacg 28/04

Argc angels gone but never forgotten

Kate -Baby lost 12 weeks RIP
Teresa baby boy lost 22 weeks RIP
Carmela- Twin boys lost at 12 weeks RIP

Honorary Members

Georgia - No 1 girl (originator)

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Morning girls

It has taken me yonks to catch up but here I am !!

Hope your all ok and have had a lovely weekend,we went and saw my family on IOW so it was a nice relaxing time hardly saw Brian and Daniel as was to busy buying clothes.The funny thing is I don't even need any but try explaining that to your husband when you've got tons of bags and you are struggling holding on to them.Oh well ;D
Great news Carmela that the scan went well I hope you will try and relax now and enjoy your pregnancy.
We have finally decided yes we will go and start our hopefully last tx in July/August but in the meantime I still have'nt spoken to Mr.T yet and I saw him a month ago so I better chase him up today and see what he has up his sleeve for me ::)
It is peeing down here today so nice yesterday though
I brought a beautiful perfume on Saturday called Miami Glow by Jennifer Lopez such a lovely smell I did look at Britney Spears perfume(hate her know she's pregnant) ;D but Sis said it smelt like cat's pee and did I really want to attract strays....less said the better there ;D

Well we have an exciting week ahead of us so lets all pray that is happy news all the way

THE MEET UP WILL BE THE LAST SATURDAY OF APRIL SOMEONE LOOK AT A DIARY AND TELL ME WHEN THAT IS....HAVE DECIDED ON A SATURDAY AS SOME PEOPLE CANNOTTAKE TIME OF WORK

Have a good day my argc buddies
;D ::) :p :-*

Can't you see i'm in a good mood

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
^reiki^ ^reiki^ FLICK GOOD LUCK FOR YOU SCAN TODAY SWEETHEART ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I will call you as soon as I get home babe
xxxx

·
Registered
712 Posts
Morning Girls,

FLICK - THINKING OF YOU -  wISHING YOU LOTS OF ^goodluck^ for today

Georgia - that's great news that you have decided to go for it and that you are feeling really positive - go girl!  That last Saturday of April is 30th - great idea on a Sat! 

2ww girls - thinking of you

Just a quick one as should get on with some work.  speak later x

·
Registered
156 Posts
Flick, thinking of you, hope you get good news at your scan  ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ xx

Georgia, your weekend sounded fun. lots of retail therapy! Really pleased to see you've  decided to have another go :)

Sabina, great news about your levels, hope you are feeling more positive now and can look forward to your wedding! As the doctor said, there are women who bleed on & off throughout the whole of their pregnancy, as long as your levels are going up as fast as yours I'm sure it's all OK. Have they given you any idea when your 1st scan will be? x

Kitty, great news on the fertilization, hope you get more good news today  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ xx

I'm on pins waiting to hear if DH's PESA went OK and they got something!

Hope everyone else is OK, especially the 2ww girls xxx

Juliet xx

·
Registered
156 Posts
Kitty, the worrying never stops does it! 1st it's whether your FSH is low enough, then do you respond to stimms, then how many eggs....... as soon as you cross one hurdle there's another! I'm surprised we haven't all got stomach ulcers!

Love Juliet xx

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi girls,
         Would like to join thread if I may.started at ARGC last month,after two failed ivfs elsewhere.Been diagnosed with immune probs so been on Humira for the last 3 weeks,it seems to have done the trick,so off to have hysteroscopy on Sat,am down regging at moment so hope to start stimmimg soon.
  So good to hear girls going through same issues,not that I would wish them on anyone.
  does anyone know how long Mr.T. has you down regging for?Is it different for everyone?Last place everyone was the same 10 days.
  My very best wishes to you all.
                          Munnsy.
P.s. anyone know of anyone falling pregnant naturally while taking humira,I`m keeping my finges crossed. ^fairydust^

1 - 20 of 127 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.