Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
hi paranoid
your sister should really get a biopsy done on the lump to find out exactly what it is.  is her gp prompt with referrals? sorry that isn't v much help at all.  however it is a scary time for your family.  pls take care and try not to over-worry until you have more information.
^Cuddle^

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi Girls

I just wanted to thank you all for your good wishes (and Georgia thanks for your IM) - I don't know what I would have done without the support of you all over the past 9 months. 

We are currently waiting to be told we can go into the hospital - we've been delayed by 2 hours so far, hopefully we'll get to go in soon so that we can get underway.

Good luck to Juliet and Euston today!
love
Kim xx

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Just a quick note to say :

Good Luck Kim !​

Hope all goes well today - will be thinking of you

·
Registered
712 Posts
Just a quick one as I have to read all the posts to catch up, but really good luck today Juliet and Euston - thinking of you and sitting at my desks with fingers and toes crossed! x

Kim - I know I'm too late and you're prob on your way to the hospital, but really good luck for today, it is so exciting after all that you have been through, that you will finally be meeting your baby today - I can't wait to hear news x

I'm going to try and catch up now and I'll post later x

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Morning Girls,

This thread is moving a lot faster than before. Think I have covered everyone!

Kim - good luck again. What an exciting day for you! ^goodluck^

Country Girl - Congratulations on your confirmation of pg !! Good Luck with your HCG test today !!!

Mccuegal - I have also heard rumours of this but haven't heard anything from ARGC

Kitty - thanks for your advice. Hope you are well rested. What is your DHs genetic issue?

Tiggy - glad your spots are well on the way out. Good Luck with your bloods and scan tomorrow

Tina - glad you got ET. Hope the 2WW goes by quickly for you :)

Aless - Good Luck with continuing stimm and I am sure Mr T will find the best ones you are in the best hands

Alli - Welcome to this thread ! Hope your monitoring goes by quickly. Won't be long before you're D/R ! Crystal's right make sure you eat a lot before getting the blood taken for immuno testing.

Emmacg - good luck with your monitoring. Let us know how the immuno tests go

Euston - Try to be positive - you just never know Good Luck for tomorrow ! ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Crystal - have you checked out http://www.highfsh.org - not sure if it will help?

Bunless - hope you get your consult date soon

Tonga - Good Luck with your scan today !! It will be so exciting for you ^goodluck^

EmmCook9 - Hope your pregnancy is going well. Thanks for your comments on eating - its always good to know you don't need to follow a strict dietary regime to get a BFP ! I am relaxing now about what I eat which is making me a lot happier

Beach babe - hope you get this hysteroscopy situation sorted out. Mr T didn't ask me to have the hysteroscopy as I had already had four within the last few years. I think Mr T has the notes from each of those operations. Did they take a video of your hysteroscopy? All the hysteroscopies I have had were videoed ( internally ) and they gave me copies of the videos

Nikki - I hope you don't have to cancel Dublin for your AF. Does your AF normally come on time? Sounds like you really need a weekend away with all this mortgage application curfuffle going on. Think how much more relaxed you will be after a weekend away and some nutritional guiness :)

Lol - good luck with your follow up today.

Juliet - Good Luck for today ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^goodluck^

Missy - good luck with your diet - I have lost a lot of weight in the last two years and what worked for me was eating my last meal of the day before 6pm and eating nothing else till the next morning. Also no carbs after 3pm! All my diet is organic now and I tend to avoid dairy products apart from organic milk.

GM - Hi ! Hope your DR is going OK. Sent you an IM

Joanna - hope your bloods/scan went ok yesterday and you have got a plan for tx

Paranoid - best wishes to your sister - it sounds like she should go back to the doctor. I think she needs to get a plan of what will happen if this lump doesn't go away with antibiotic treatment. She should be very insistent with the doctor until she is happy with her treatment.

As for me I am getting on fine with DR now - thanks for everyone's reassurance on being a bit late with sniffing. I am a lot more relaxed now. Headaches have gone too but spots and mood swings are in !! ;D

Hi Jane, Ruth, Flick,EMC,shade,eva and anyone else I have missed

Take Care
Audrey

·
Registered
712 Posts
Phew - done it, think I've caught up on all the posts!

GM - funny, got image of you hopping around dying for the loo!! I'm like that too at the mo - we had to stop twice on the way back from Brighton at the weekend! DP not impressed! I hope the downregging's going ok and you're keeping headaches at bay! I'm feeling a lot better now with the HRT!

Joanna - hope the scan/bloods went well and you are ready to go! Glad you had a big night after HK - a last blow out before tx - sounds fab! With a hangover like that, you won't want to drink much anyway for a while!! Also, just what you needed - you'd been peed off putting things off, fab you let your hair down!!

Van - I'm glad you had a lovely break in Suffolk - sounds really relaxing and perfect with free babysitters!!!

Lol - I hope you're feeling more chipper today - it's so hard I know - thinking of you

aless - hope you keep responding and everything goes well - fingers crossed

Sabina - I'm soo pleased how positive you sound - great that you are already excited about next tx - that's just the right attitude - great that you've had a fitting already and you're excited about the wedding - it's keeping you really busy!!!  Your week away with a load of Aussies will be fab but you're right - you and DH will prob need a proper break after all that!! Mauritius would be PERFECT - mmmm. You deserve a perfect time after all you've been through - I hope you're feeling better after having been admitted again - thinking of you

Marly - 16 weeks already and how exciting getting maternity clothes - I dream of doing that!

Country girl - I am no expert but your levels do sound lovely and high - must be all that country air!!!  Good luck with all the blood tests and hope you're feeling happy and relaxed!

Kitty - hope you're on cloud 9 and relaxing - are you back at work? I don't think you need to drink the milk now - think it's just during stimms, but check with ARGC - I think lots of water is still a good thing

Tina - I hope you're ok - being waited on and watching lots of cr*p daytime TV!

Alli - Welcome to the thread - hope AF arrives soon - your puppy is SO cute!

Em - I had a bad experience with St Helier too, but I was 5!! I cracked my head open and they stitched it up without anaesthetic and wouldn't let my mum in and I was screaming!! You're so much better at the ARGC - they are FAB!

Tonga - Loads of luck with the scan today - I can only imagine how wonderful it must be - I hope it goes really well - thinking of you

Missy London - good luck with the diet

Nikki - I agree with the other girls - go to Dublin - it's your anniversary weekend and AF will prob arrive late anyway - you'd be soo p*ssed off if you cancelled your trip and it did! I know it would be gutting to have to leave it a month (I've just had the same) but you've got a busy month ahead with the house, so time will fly by - go have some fun and enjoy quality time with DH!

Audrey - don't worry at all about being a bit late with downregging - you will be fine - so pleased you are feeling better - me too! thank god! Just such a yukky feeling!

Paranoid - sorry I am no help but as Sabina said, try not to worry and she just needs to get referred ASAP to get it looked at.

Beachbabe - I hope you get the paperwork in time - I would camp out at the doctor's and hold him to ransom until he gives it all to you - it's a big expense if it's not completely necessary - good luck

Hi Georgia - glad you had a lovely day in Brighton despite family bickering - just typical!!

Shade - I know you're prob not looking but I'm thinking of you and hoping you and DH are picking up the pieces xxx

Hi to everyone I've left out - sorry!

I've got root canal treatment and also having tooth prepared for gold onlay tonight - arrrrrgghhhh - I can't have a normal amalgam filling as Mr T said not to and a white filling won't work as the filling is too big and I've got one already - so it's gold for me!!  Out for dinner with a frined afterwards - think i will be having soup and drinking through a straw!

Anyone in for a scan tomorrow? I am!
Have a good day xx

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
Hello

Just wanted to say

I am absolutely delighted to see Country Girl, Lotta and Kitty's BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Hooray, so sorry its late

Love to everyone

Lou xxxxx

·
Registered
712 Posts
just realised I have left out a few - sorrry

Carmela - I hope you're feeling ok - no wonder you're a bit snappy - DH suonds really patient!! So funny about the hairiness - I will be going on Dexamethasone and am already pretty hersute on the face so am dreading it!!!

Lotta - hope you're feeling relaxed and HAPPPPPY - good luck with future blood tests and hope levels rise nicely

Jane - so pleased it's all going so well for you all - they are just gorgeous - how perfect that they only wake up once in the night - what angels - how is the breastfeeding going - is it tricky and is it ok with two?  Have you ventured out yet? You must all be on cloud 9 - it's just lovely!

Ok, got to get on with some work - thinking of you all x

Ps Lou - just seen your post - hope you're ok

·
Registered
264 Posts
Girls, this thread is massive  :eek: :eek:

Alli, I am also new in this thread, but I can tell you the girls are AMAZING!! Regarding ARGC, I found them absolutely reassuring. The nurses could be a bit snappy and bureaucreatic sometimes, but they are ok all in all. I got pg at my first try with IUI with them (I have made 3 other IUI with other clinic) and I found them so obssessive and careful to details, that I am sure it made the difference. Sadly, I m/c and I am now in IVF, in light of my age. Dr. tried to make me pg last cycle while in spray, because I have produced 2 follies naturally. I didn't get pg, but I respect him even more for the attempt... He is so pragmatic, I am sure he'll made us pg  ;)

Em, as all the girls has said, the test costs 780 pounds. They take 17 vials of blood  ^scared^

Tonga, good luck  ^reiki^

Emma, thanks for the advice, yesterday I forgot to ask about swimming. i would love to be allowed, my gym has a swimming pool... ::) And I agree with you about all the rules about eating. Is good to know your encouraging story  :-*

Beachbabe, why don't you talk with Julie? She is one of the most experienced nurses. She is absolutely serious and could seem unfriendly, but she is very professional and she is always very clear with me and my endless doubts and questions. I asked her to give me a briefing before starting IVF (dr. always fully booked ;D) and she was wonderful. I am sure she can clarify things. As other girls, I went through GA with the Wellington (laparoscopy) and  Sedation with ARGC (cyst removal). And I loved the sedation!!!  ;D By the way, dr. Samid the anesthecist, he is JUST LOVELY :) He hold my hand before the op to remove the m/c last year  :'( and talked me through. Just trust in him, he will be there...

Nikki, thanks for your words... And don't cancel... I am sure you will be able to do both. On the other hand, I think that day 2 is also feasible, dr. T himself told me it is the same ;)

Carmela, good luck for tomorrow ^reiki^

TJ71, what about dexamethasone and hairiness??? ^scared^ I am taking it and so far, the only thing it produced me is to put on weight. But everything put me on weight, anyway. Will I turn into a hairy witch?  ;D More punishment for previous lives, I would say  ;D

Audrey, yesterday, i missed my yoga class :-\ Iam glad that your d/r is going well. Don't worry about being late  :-*

Paranoid, i don't imagine that the lump has nothing to do with the m/c. But I agree with the rest, about going to the gp asap. Try not to worry too much :-*

Girls, I have to work sometimes. Love to all

·
Registered
156 Posts
Dear Kim & DH

Sending you lots of luck & love for today, can't wait to see your news

Love Juliet xxx

·
Registered
156 Posts
As for me, i have been very ill with food poisoning that i think i got Saturday night when we went out for a meal. Haven't been out of bathroom hardly since.

Couldn't go for blood test today, really not well enough to leave house, but did a HPT yesterday and today & both BFN so looks like it's all over for me. feel absolutely devastated. Every day in my job i have to see people who are not fit to be parents. Why is life so bloody unfair?

Sorry for rant, hope everyone else is OK.

Euston, good luck tomorrow  ^reiki^

Love Juliet xx

·
Registered
712 Posts
Juliet - you poor thing, you've been so ill - what a nightmare having that to cope with during the 2ww. I really really hope that the HPT was wrong. Don't worry at all for rant. that's what we're here for. Thinking of you and DH x

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi girls,

Juliet - so sorry to read your post.  I really hope that the blood test says something different when you can get there.  Hope you feel loads better really soon. x

Love Tonga xxx

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi again,

Just a short post from me, as I just can't concentrate on anything at the moment.

I had my scan this morning and they saw two little beans with heartbeats !  I cannot believe it.  I am expecting twins.  Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be able to say I am pregnant, let alone with twins.  I must keep my feet firmly on the ground as it is such early days.  Please believe that this can happen to everyone of you, and will.  You are in the best hands possible. x

I am back next week for a repeat scan to make sure all is well, but for this week at least I am floating on the clouds.

Thank you so much for all your support girls, I really do appreciate it.

Sorry for not mentioning anyone else today, I'll post again later or tomorrow, once I can concentrate again.

Lots of love
Tonga xxx

·
Registered
156 Posts
Tonga & Tiggy,

Thanks for your messages. I really don't hold out any hope. I used a first response test which you can use earlier then the others and which detects HCG levels from 15iu. There wasn't even a faint line and i know there would have been. Plus i can tell AF is on the way. It is so hard when i think i saw the tiny embryos on the screen less than 2 weeks ago and now they are gone. This rollercoaster is so so hard isn't it. Don't know if i can face it all again :'( :'( :'(

Going back to bed now, thanks for your support xxx

Tonga, just seen your post. I'm so plesed for you & DH, well done!! ^congrats^ ^congrats^

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Juliet - your poor thing - being ill during 2WW is the last thing you need. I hope you get better very soon.
Good Luck with your blood test.  ^Cuddle^

Audrey

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
^congrats^ Tonga

Congratulations!  You must be on  ^cloud9^

Take Care and get some rest - you'll need it with those two passengers on board  :)

Audrey

·
Registered
712 Posts
Oh Tonga, I am soo happy for you - that is just wonderful news - you really must be on cloud 9 - I am smiling away here at my computer - what brilliant news XXX

1 - 20 of 149 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.