Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Tiggy huge good luck wishes for tomorrow sweetie hope your dreams come true :-*

Carmela that this morning programme it wasnt a girl called Tracy Andrews was it hubby Darren and baby Tate.If it was then I met Tracy last Summer whilst doing my tx Anyway just a quickie from me as busy putting stuff on ebay

Catch you all later girls

Love Georgia
xxx

·
Registered
712 Posts
thanks georgia - good luck on ebay - are you selling all your vests?!  ;D

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
^idiot^ nope mmmmm actually one which is sort of like a vest ::)

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
Hello

Just wanted to say a big congratulations to Country Girl, fantastic news on your twins. I must confess that you are my inspiration right now after 3 failed attempts and then a postivie at the ARGC, I am praying like made that I may follow in your footsteps  ^reiki^ You must be over the moon congratulations  :) :)

GM Hope your IVIG went well  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Will catch up soon.

Thats all I can remember from the last thread, will do prop catch up soon.

Me, still jabbing and waiting for AF, now 1 week late  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^

Anyone going to be at the argc next week? I may be joining you as rather annoyingly my consultant down here is on a holiday for a week  ::) However I must say I totally salute the ARGC today with there 59% success rate, what a fabulous achievment for them. Unbelievable really.

Love and baby dust to everyone

Lou xxxxx

·
Registered
156 Posts
Audrey, thanks very much for the link to ARGC stats, and tons of good luck for EC on thurs ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^

juliet xx

·
Registered
248 Posts
A quick post to Tiggy - lots of luck for tomorrow - I had no boob tenderness and AF cramps on my 2ww and was convinced I would get a BFN so don't lose hope.

love

Marly

·
Registered
112 Posts
Tj71,
      GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!!! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^rainbow^ ^rainbow^ ^rainbow^ ^rainbow^ ^rainbow^ ^rainbow^ ^rainbow^

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hi there,

My DH's good friend's girlfriend had a baby yesterday morning.  She got pregnant by accident and they had only been going out for a couple months.  We met him at the pub last night to wish him congratulations and he spoke non-stop about the birth and the baby.  I felt really down when we got home. 

It's really hard as all the people we know got pregnant really easily - on the first month of trying!!  I get really down whenever someome mentions that they are pregnant.  Does anyone else ever feel the same way?

Soulcyster

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
TJ

Everything is crossed for you today, tons and tons of luck ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love Lou xxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
890 Posts
Trying - that sounds awful the hospital not testing the tissue. I don't think they realise how important things like, having a follow up ASAP and getting answers from tests which may give a clue as to what went wrong, actually are to us. Wishing you well

Aless - thinking of you

Juliet - nice to hear from you, hope you are keeping wel

Paranoid - so happy you got such good news about DH

Croc - hope your Hysteroscopy goes well today

Georgia - can't remember the mans name but the baby was Tate

Tiggy - wishing you very good news today

^daisy^ ^rainbow^ ^daisy^

Just wanted to say hello to
Emmi, Tonga, Emma, Kitty, Joanna, Nikki, Emma Lou, Sophia, Flopsy and Megan who we haven't heard from for a while. I hope you are all doing well.
I know there are alot more of you and i am sorry for missing you out, as soon as i log off all the names will come flooding back to me.

Love Carmela x

·
Registered
508 Posts
Hear Hear Croc - I could not agree more with your comments about the HFEA. I wasted 4 goes with a clinic that did nothing to maximize my chances (regardless of the immune stuff). And to add insult to injury Mr T has told me that the more goes you have the less your body responds. I'm sure that I would have a couple of children by now if the ARGC had been able to work with my 34 year old eggs  :mad:.
Thinking of you today, everything will be fine

Soulcyster - I really feel for you and yes I do feel the same, its like a punch to the stomach each time. Just about all my friends have now given birth to number 2 and of all my friends and colleagues that also had fertility issues I'm the only one left. I just try to tell myself that if I let it affect me too much I won't enjoy the other things in my life which would be a double blow. However we are all allowed to feel down and you wouldn't be "normal" if days like yesterday didn't hurt. You'll get there

Hi Carmela - It was a real blow and they have written about 6 letters to Mr T criticizing him for asking me to get the tests done - "expensive and proves nothing". How can a consultant be so ignorant of his chosen field?

Well still no AF for me - arghhhhh - don't want it for the bank holiday weekend as they are normally quite painful

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Good luck Tiggy ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Morning all,

Tiggy -  ^goodluck^ for a BFP today!!!

Croc -  ^goodluck^ for your hysto today....hope it all goes well.

Lou - May see you at the clinic next week if my fsh levels behave themselves this time.

Love to all,
Crystal
x

·
Registered
264 Posts
Tiggy, thinking of you!!!!!!!!!!! ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Croc, good luck with the hister... (I can't even write the word in spanish...)

Trying, I had the tissue tested by ARGC but it was too late, since Mr.T was so busy that he only was able to operate me a week after the m/c and by then the results were inconclusive. My point is that may be Mr.T is way tooooooooo busy. Anyway. And I didn't know that the more you try, the less opportunities you have... Why is that? How depressing :-\

Thanks, Carmela. Each day is a battle won, isn't it?  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I will be at the clinic on next Thursday to see if I laid some eggs on my own ^reiki^

Crystal, good luck with this scary fsh..

Love, girlies

aless

·
Registered
712 Posts
thanks for all your lovely wishes girls, just wanted to say that i'm thinking of you munnsy, hanging in there on 2ww - i really hope you're doing ok, not going mad and thinking lots of positive thoughts. sending you lots of luck.  

crystal - here's hoping your FSH behaves itself

speak later girls x

·
Registered
712 Posts
i just wanted to add to soulcyster that it is completely understandable how you feel - i still haven't managed to see dp's sister since she announced she was pregnant and she is due in august... can't face it....  wishing you lots of luck and strength x

·
Registered
828 Posts
Hi girls

Just a quick note to say good luck to Tiggy.  Fingers and toes crossed for you on this endless day of wait.

Aless, hope you are OK.  Try not to get too angry, although I know it is impossible as we have all been there.  Because the ARGC is so popular it can sometimes feel like they don't care but the most important thing is not that they care but that they give us the best treatment when we are cycling. It is difficult though as sometimes you feel like saying do you not understand how awful this is emotionally? We have the best in the world treating our bodies, we just need someone to help with our heads as well!!

Croc, hope you hyster thingy went OK and you got the result you wanted.

Countrygirl, I am so happy that everything is OK with your twins! 

Love to all.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi girls,

Been away to Devon for the last week so only just catching up on what's been going on.  So sorry to hear the BFN's for Trying and Aless. 

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and good luck to Tiggy today.  I really hope that you get good news later today. x

Country girl - so pleased to hear everything is going well for you and your twinnies.  Has it sunk in yet ?

Good luck to Audrey, GM and anyone else undergoing tx at the moment.  Really praying everything works out for you all.

As for me, back to ARGC tomorrow morning for my 9 week scan, to see how bubbas are doing.  Had my first GP appointment yesterday, and am actually seeing the midwife next Weds, so I suppose it is all starting to feel a bit real now.  I can't wear most of our clothes already !  Did anyone else seem to balloon really early?  I've put on half a stone already !!  Still all in a good cause.

Take care girlies.

Love Tonga xxx

·
Registered
712 Posts
O M G GIRLS - i never thought i'd say this, but i got a  ^BFP^. i can't believe it, we are over the moon. my levels are quite high i think - 274 - back in on Friday to check levels. i am sooooo happy.

thank you all for being so wonderful and really really good luck to you all xxx

1 - 20 of 131 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.