Lotta - EDD 05/01/2006 ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^
Kitty -EDD ? ^babycrawl^
Countrygirl EDD 10/01/06 ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^
EH - EDD ? ^babycrawl^
Tiggy - ^reiki^
Munnsy- ^reiki^
Olwen ^reiki^

2WW girls

My embryos are growing and are safe and happy in my warm, safe, well nourished womb ... Banana Guru chant(Flick)

Audrey Testing- 11th June ^2ww^ ^goodluck^

EC

Beachbabe- 2nd June ^goodluck^

ET
GM-

Stimmers and sniffers

Beachbabe -Stimms
Lou - Stimms 1/6
Alli Stimms
Nikki Stimms

Immune tests/hormone profiles

Cycle Monitoring

Eva -
Croc

Waiting impatiently and going crazy

Callie-waiting for fsh to drop
Crystal - waiting for fsh to drop
Fiffi - Summer
Paranoid
analise
jparks(jen)
Claudine
Joanna
Missylondon
Flopsy
Laylar - FET May/June

^rainbow^ ^goodluck^ Follow-ups ^rainbow^ ^goodluck^

Lila
Dockers
Dee- 17th May
Sophia-
Eileen
Debbie-
Moni-
Flick
Sabina2
Lol
Shade
Holly
Juliet
Euston
Tina -
Trying
Alessandra

Initial Consultations

Bunless - June 15th

Argc angels gone but never forgotten

Kate -Baby lost 12 weeks RIP
Teresa baby boy lost 22 weeks RIP
Carmela- Twin boys lost at 12 weeks RIP

Honorary Members

Georgia - No 1 girl (originator)
Van - 0n the road to adoption ^goodluck^

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ON THE ARGC LIST PLEASE IM YOUR NAME AND WHERE YOU ARE ON THIS CRAZY ROLLERCOASTER

PLEASE GIRLS COULD YOU TELL ME WHEN YOUR EDD ARE

#3 ·
LadyTango - I love the list, it looks so cool. Also just noticed that Olwen got a bfp - fab.

#4 ·
GM - thank you for your kind words. I am 20w + 3 days.
I must admit even though i love having the scans, i find them very hard because they have to examine the twins we lost each time. I thought it would get easier but it dosen't. Don't want to complain because i know how lucky i am, but it always seems to knock me back down for a few days.
Hope you are feeling good about your TX.

Nikki - so glad you got things sorted out and they retested you. Hope your levels are ok.

LadyTango - thank you for the lovely list, love all the smilies

Love Carmela x

#5 ·
Hello

Oh no a new thread, trying to remember what the old thread said  :-\

GM- Pleased to hear your embryos are doing well. I wonder if I may bump into you over the weekend? Not sure what time your ET will be though. Thanks for thinking of me  :-* xx

Beachbabe- Please don't worry about the CM. Although I will propably be worrying about the same thing in the next few weeks!  ;D It is just coz your oestrogen is rising, good luck for your EC. You will LOVE the sedation. Its the best bit believe me  :-*

Sparkle- wow a copy of your CD would be fantastic, please let me know if this will be possible and I will send you the funds :) Hope your embies are settling in well  ^reiki^

Nicki- shame I didn't see you today, blimey having to dash up there at such short notice  :p I guess I might see you next week if you are in.  :)

Crystal- I was so disappointed not to see you today, I was with Ellie for ages so would have been there when you came in. I was siting by the door. Might see you again  :)

Jane- I love the pictures of the girls, just what I need to see to encourage me. They are so pretty. Has Mr T met them yet?  :)

Kitty- so sorry to hear about your twins, so may mixed emotions I'm sure. Pleased to hear your remaining baby is doing well though. Hugs to you xxxxxxxxxxx

Carmela- Pleased your scan went well for you, sorry to hear of you having to see your other babies each time. Must be so hard for you, lots of kisses from me xxxx

Everyone else hello, sorry cant remember much from the other thread.

Today was fine........ 6 hour round trip mind as spent ages with Ellie first thing. She is actually really nice and I think she is aware how scared I am. I also found all the other girls really nice too esp Steph although I hassen to add I think DH fancied her!! Grrr  ::)

Mr T did my scan this morning, what a nice man, then went for my bloods. The guy that did it seemed good although I have the larges blackest bruise I have ever seen before.

After much tooooing and frooooing I have started my stims tonight, ARGC phoned at 5.45pm and have done my first shot. Back tomorrow at 8am for next blood test, my Mum is coming tomorrow with me as Adam has to work and I am such a baby  ^eyes^

ARGC said they have sent my form to clinic so can go there any time from 8am, does that sound right? I must stop questioning everything. ^bigbad^

Anyway no doubt there will be loads more questions.

Love to everyone

Lou xxxxx

#6 ·
Lou - I am glad all went well today. What a long day for you. Yes Mr T is a lovely man. Why did you spend so much time with Elly? She is Mrs T. I didn't realise that for a long time. Am I right in thinking you will have your bloods done daily at your own practice?
Love GM xx

#7 ·
Hey everyone

I'm still on the waiting impatiently list (thank you LadyTango) and just wondered if anyone else was in the same boat as me?  As if we don't have enough on our plate with severe male factor, my FSH levels are up the spout (after 3 perfectly reasonable cycles in terms of egg production last year) and I'm terrified they won't come down again.
Dec- 11.1
Jan - 12.5
Feb - 8.0 (post hysteroscopy, oh how I regret not going that month)
Mar - 12.5
Apr - 14.5
May - 10.9

Clearly I don't want to go to another clinic but how long can I wait?  (I am doing everything possible to bring levels down naturally, Zita West regime, acupuncture, meditation, agnus castus, and much zen gardening (which is why I am not posting, no, I am digging instead)

Any advice gratefully received.

#8 ·
Claudine  - it must be so frustrating for you and seem like there will never be an end in sight. I am sorry I can't help but it seems as if you are doing pretty much as much as you can. Going by what some girls have said on here, they seems to go down if you are stressed!!
Hope they come up trumps soon. xx

#9 ·
GM- yes I should be except my consultant down here is on holiday so am having to go to London until at least Monday. Does anyone know, if you need 2 blood tests daily nearer EC, do they give you some warning, I hope they dont just spring it on us when we get home from 1 blood test. Am worrying again because I know what my oestrogen levels have been before... sky high  ::)

#10 ·
Hi everyone,
Just a quick one as I've only just got in from work and have been up since 5.30am!
Kitty - I am so sorry that you and DH are going through this but please try to be positive for your little one.  I honestly think that Mr.T would tell you the truth if he was concerned so keep your chin up honey and keep telling yourself that you are going to be a Mummy and your dream is most definately well on its way to coming true.

Claudine - Bloody fsh! Its the bane of our lives for so many of us.  I really think a trip to see Alison at the Marilyn Glenville clinic could help you as I was put on a tincture called Monthly Balance and it brought my fsh down from 11.4 to 7.8.  Its worth a try.

Nikki - I had a dream two nights ago that you got a bfp.  I really think this will be your turn.  I hope you sleep better tonight.

Georgia - Oh now you've made me feel guilty.  When are you due to tx as if you push me I may try one more time but then that'd be it but only if you promise you'll lend me an orange vest!  Dh is off to Portugal to play golf which is a good thing as I feel I'm neglecting him as by the time I get home all I want to do is go to bed.

Lou - I'm glad you got reassured today, they really are all so lovely but just sometimes so overworked they are a bit rushed but if they know that something in particular is bothering you they will try to help.

Carmela - I'm so pleased that you 2 little ones are doing so well.  After everything you've been through I'm glad they're doing as they're told but it sounds as though they may be little monkies when they finally appear!!!

Tonga - I'm so glad the bleeding has stopped and you can start to relax a bit more now.

Beachbabe - As you've already been told, CM is normal as its just your body knowing its ready to ovulate and I had it a couple of times during my last tx.  Try not to worry.  Good luck with your EC it will be fine I promise.

GM - Sounds as though everything is going really well, fingers crossed for another bfp for you in a couple of weeks.

Audrey - Good luck with the 2ww.  I hope it goes really fast for you and ends in a bfp.

Wisbabe - Good luck with your scan tomorrow. I hope you can relax and enjoy yourself there after.

Claire - Good luck with your FET.  I hope its your turn this time and please let us know how your frosties get on in the thaw!

Tiggy - How are you hon?  I hope your are enjoying being pg.  Has it sunk in yet?

Right I'm off to bed as have ANOTHER early start tomorrow and am exhausted having been out in the cold and rain in jeans and a little vest top today and am exhausted.  Shame it wasn't an orange vest top!  I'm so sorry to all the lovely ladies I've forgotten but my brain is really not up to scratch at the moment!

Lots of love
Joanna

#11 ·
Hi girls

Just a quick one, Lou, your form will be at the clinic.  If it is not for any reason you can nip round to the ARGC but it is normally there.  Also, you only get two tests when you get near to triggering so they will generally tell you that they want you to hang around.

Hi Joanna, look after yourself - you don't want to get ill from no sleep and wearing wet clothes - I sound like your nan don't I?! ;D

Claudine, sorry about your FSH, you must be going completely mental - Georgia should put you at the top of the 'Waiting Impatiently list' in neon letters.  I don't know what to suggest but more herbs might be worth a go.

Carmela, I am so sorry that you still have the worries of miscarriage but it is wonderful that your twins are so lively. 

Jane, your babies are gorgeous.  They look very happy and well.

Must go as it is past my bedtime - Nikki, hope you sleep much better tonight

Lots of Lovexxx

#12 ·
Joanna has hit it on the head!!!

We can all wear Orange Vests ;D

I have at least 3 Orange vests :p

Claudine when I started the Argc thread we had a girl on here called Dada well she had to wait a whole year for her fsh to come down enough so she could start tx.Sometimes as others have said stress plays an important part.Silly question though have you tried Agnus Cactus?? mine came right down after just taking for a few weeks or maybe that was just luck.Anyway as you can see from the list Dada went on to have her baby boy so it was worth the wait in the end. ^goodluck^ babe :-*

Joanna I am hoping to start as soon as I get back from my holiday which is the 10th July, I am due on the 11th fingers crossed I will start then mind you i'm not in any hurry.Hope DH enjoys playing golf.One of the worst sports for me can't hit the blasted ball without taking a huge chunk of grass with me ;D ^idiot^

To everyone else hope your all well

Have a good day today girlies

Love Georgia
xxx

#13 ·
ARGC GIRLS

ARGC Mummies

Van - 06/02 ^blueted^
Dada - 10/12/04 ^blueted^
Wendy - 10/03/05 Eleanor ^pinkted^
Kerry (KT) - 22/03/05 Matthew and James ^blueted^ ^blueted^
Nicj - 22/03/05 Abbie and Megan ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^
Kate (Mrs.P) 23/03/05 Gabriele ^blueted^
* Julia*- 04/04/05 Daniel ^blueted^
Amber- 13/4/05 William ^blueted^
Jane- 21/04/05 Katie and Anna ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^
Lara- 05/05/05 Harris Edward and Alexander Hugo ^blueted^ ^blueted^
Kim -06/05/05 Rebecca ^pinkted^
6 Girls
9 Boys

ARGC Mummies To Be

JenF - EDD 4/07/05 ^babycrawl^
Emma - EDD 31/07/05 ^babycrawl^
Victoria - EDD 4/08/05 ^babycrawl^
DBZ - EDD 6/8/05 ^babycrawl^
Emmi - EDD 7/8/05 ^babycrawl^
Renata - EDD 18/8/05 ^babycrawl^
Tash - EDD 23/08/05 ^babycrawl^
Megan - EDD 9/9/05 ^babycrawl^
Marly - EDD 14/10/05 ^babycrawl^
Carmela - EDD 16/10/05 ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^
Emma lou- EDD ? ^babycrawl^
Wisbabe(Ruth) EDD 13/12/05 ^babycrawl^
Tonga EDD 28/12/05 ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^
Hel1000 EDD ? ^babycrawl^
Lotta - EDD 05/01/2006 ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^
Kitty -EDD ? ^babycrawl^
Countrygirl EDD 10/01/06 ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^
EH - EDD ? ^babycrawl^
Tiggy - ^reiki^
Munnsy- ^reiki^
Olwen ^reiki^

2WW girls

Audrey Testing- 11th June ^2ww^ ^goodluck^

EC
My embryos are growing and are safe and happy in my warm, safe, well nourished womb ... Banana Guru chant (Flick)

Beachbabe- 2nd June ^goodluck^

ET

GM-

Stimmers and sniffers

Beachbabe -Stimms
Lou - Stimms 1/6
Alli Stimms
Nikki Stimms
Crystal - Stimms

Immune tests/hormone profiles

Cycle Monitoring

Eva -
Croc

Waiting impatiently and going crazy

CLAUDINE -STILL WAITING FOR FSH TO DROP
Callie-waiting for fsh to drop
Fiffi - Summer
Paranoid
analise
jparks(jen)
Joanna
Missylondon
Flopsy
Laylar - FET May/June

^rainbow^ ^goodluck^ Follow-ups ^rainbow^ ^goodluck^

Lila
Dockers
Dee-
Sophia-
Eileen
Debbie-
Moni-
Flick
Sabina2
Lol
Shade
Holly
Juliet
Euston
Tina -
Trying
Alessandra

Initial Consultations

Bunless - June 15th

Argc angels gone but never forgotten

Kate -Baby lost 12 weeks RIP
Teresa baby boy lost 22 weeks RIP
Carmela- Twin boys lost at 12 weeks RIP

Honorary Members

Georgia - No 1 girl (originator)
Van - 0n the road to adoption ^goodluck^

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ON THE ARGC LIST PLEASE IM YOUR NAME AND WHERE YOU ARE ON THIS CRAZY ROLLERCOASTER

PLEASE GIRLS COULD YOU TELL ME WHEN YOUR EDD ARE

#14 ·
Beachbabe - try not to worry hun.  Cm is normal for a good few days leading up to ovulation.  In a natural cycle it's better that the egg is fertilised as soon as poss, so the body wants the sperm waiting there in the tubes to pounce on the egg as early as poss!  The cm helps the little spermies  ^sperm^ on their way, so is produced well before ov to get the wrigglers there in more than good enough time for the big event.  (Sperm can live for up to 72 hours and sometimes up to 1 week inside the cervix and fallopian tubes!) 
Sorry for the basic science lesson!  But as the other girls have said it's a good sign that your oestrogen levels are the right level.  Also I had sore boobs before ec and worried I'd ovulated too, but Julie said it's just all the drugs.

Hope this helps,
Moni xxx

#15 ·
hi girls,

georgia - great list - love Flick's 2ww chant and the smilies - it takes a lot of updating so thank youu! That's great that you are going to start tx straight after hols - great timing for AF! you will be soo relaxed and ready for tx it will be perfect!

gm - hope you get a good call this morning - it will be lovely to find out when ET is so you can plan - not long now til they're back in Mummy where they should be!

audrey - sounds like you are really enjoying your 2ww so far - i loved mine and was pretty relaxed until near the end when it goes a bit slower! do you feel ok? hope so.
Your CD sounds a fab idea - have you watched any really good DVD's you could suggest? yes, it's me who loves Wotsits! haven't had any in a while! have a relaxing day today with your furry babies and DH. lots of ^reiki^ thoughts

lol - hope you're ok

nikki - i hope you slept better last night and you've woken up refreshed and happy - great that you finally got a blood test - hope the results are how they should be

lou - i hope it all goes well for you - honestly once you start in the routine it is absolutely fine and actually fun to meet people, read magazines in the waiting room, see the nice people at the ARGC etc etc so don't worry - good for you though to be able to have blood tests nearer to you though - hope today went fine and great that you started stimms last night - you are well on the way! 

Joanna - great to hear from you - sounds like such fun but hard work - you must be knackered - i hope you get at least one day off a week!  Poor DH but I suppose sometimes it's the other way round and he is busier than you - great that he is off to play golf.  I am doing well - it really hasn't sunk in yet at all - i have to keep saying it to myself and because we last had a blood test on Monday and not one til Friday, it's hard to believe i am still pregnant! hopefully, if all goes to plan, we will have a scan next week and then we can really believe it!

Claudine - how frustrating grrrrr - Joanna & Georgia's suggestion sounded good - i really hope FSH behaves soon so you can get started - you must feel in limbo at the moment - thinking of you

Carmela - how lovely to see your twinnies play fighting - sounds like they will be active!!! do you feel them kicking you lots already? i'm so sorry that the risk has not gone though, that must be really hard - it is really good that you are not working and you can relax which is how it should be. it must also be really hard to see the other two but as you said, concentrate on your two little ones that need you  :-*

Claire - i hope you are still on for Friday or Saturday - keep us posted - sending a lovely  warm breeze for thawing

Beachbabe - great that you triggered - have a lovely drug free day today and good luck for EC tomorrow - i promise you it is almost enjoyable  ;D

Aless - how are you? I miss your lovely funny heartwarming posts - hope you are ok - thinking of you. when do you go for IUI?

Flick - hi hon - how are you? i really hope that life is getting easier for you and DH - sending you a big hug  ^hugme^ and hope to hear from you soon.

Country girl - hello - hope all going really well with you - would love to hear your news.

Jane - your little ones are just the cutest and so happy and healthy looking! i bet you are happy now MIL has gone and it's just your own little family - how lovely!

Sorry for forgetting some of you but it's coz it's a new thread - sorrry.
Take care all of you, love Tiggy x

^fairydust^

#16 ·
Morning Ladies,

How are you all this morning?

I am waiting for the ARGC to phone to tell me if I do have to have NK blood test! Mr T was waiting until after my DH sperm retrival and was then going to make a decision.

Jo- Nice to hear from you again. I am interested in the mediacation you took to bring your FSH down ' Monthly Balance' can you only get it from the clinic you went to? Was your FSH high then? Mine was 8.3  which is not great, is it?

Claudine- You poor thing! Hang on in there fingers crossed it will change next month. What does Mr T say? Sounds like you are doing all you can anyway!

GM- Good luck with ET. Do you know when it is yet?

Sorry to all the ladies I have missed finding it hard to keep up.

LOU- You sound exactly like me!!!! I read in to everything the clinic said to me on my last tx. It really is not worth it mate. Just remember you are in the best hands and Mr T knows what he is doing. Goodluck :-*

Have a goo day all.

I am meeting a friend today that got PG on her 5th attempt at the ARGC so there is hope for us all!!!

:)

#17 ·
Morning ladies

Joanna - you must be exhausted but you sound very happy and content.

Paranoid - nice to hear from you. Hope you get your call soon.

Lou - some people have 2 blood tests come the end of tx but others don't. They do normally say if they think you will need 2. What a shame he is on holiday till Monday.

Tiggy - hope you are well and enjoying your DVDs. My favourite is Pride and Prejudice - Mr Darcy, does it for me  ;D

Claire - good luck for the weekend. Blowing hot air for your frosties.

Moni  - hello. Are you enjoying your half term? I should be writing reports but can't be bothered. They will get done at some point. Are you doing anything nice? I do think the acupuncture has helped with things this time. Especially me feeling relaxed.

Nikki - hope you slept well last night.

Georgia - not long till holiday now - good timing of af so you can start.

Audrey - have sent you an IM. Glad you are well.

Well my call today said they are borderline so they might go till Saturday. I have two 7s, one 6, two 5s  and others but can't remember, good eh! And a little fragmented slow one. They are ringing back at midday to tell me after looking at them again. I  have the most awful wind pains, the embryologist said from the pessaries. It's no joke, they are killing me.

Love to you all
GM xx

#18 ·
GM - great news re embies - fingers crossed embies can hold out until saturday only so that your wind pains go - poor you - i had that so bad my first time round - i don't know what to suggest - sorry! let us know if they tell you embies are ready to go back today.
X

#19 ·
GM - good news re your embies.  Will they phone you later today to say if it's Saturday or not?  Good luck anyhow.
Unfortunately I'm doing my reports at this very moment, so not a happy bunny!  :(  I'm doing my maths set at the moment, so they're all rather similar!  Half term started relaxing with a visit to the ZW clinic for a massgae (lovely!) and nutritionist app.  Found out my diet is not too bad, but I'm falling really short on the protein front, so I'll need to rectify that for next time. 

Lou - I don't know if you're travelling up everyday from Worthing, but have you looked at getting a weekly travelcard.  I did on my last tx and it saved me loads: only £86.80 per week against £34+ daily.  It included the tube as well.  They do travelcard for off peak and travelling at anytime - I'm pretty sure mine was for travelling at anytime, as I needed to be up earlier the days I had scans.  I'd check it out if you're travelling by train everyday.  Good luck with tx.  :-*

Hi to all others, sorry but must get back to my reports......... ^eyes^
Moni
xxx

#20 ·
Hi all,

GM - Great news on your embies.

Beachbabe - Good luck for EC! fingers crossed for lots of eggies.

Claudine - Sorry to hear your levels have not come down....it has taken me three months each time for mine to come down. If it was low before, it will be low again. As Georgia said, it will be worth the wait.

Having a bit of down day...my oestradiol levels are not going up as they should :( They shot up after the first lot of Gonal then have only gone up a tiny bit! although I did inject properly, it was suggested maybe it was a faulty batch of drugs. I really hope it was as I don't want to cancel this cycle. Now waiting nervously for that call......oh, what a fiasco!

Love,
Crystal
x

#21 ·
Lou - I also got a travel card for just over £100.00 from Southampton to London. It includes the underground and I can use it anytime. Normally tickets are £56.00 return at peak times. You just need to take a passport photo of yourself to the station and they will issue one straight away.

Great news you started stimming!

Crystal
x

#22 ·
Crystal - poor you. I hope your phone call today sheds a good light on things. How many days have you been stimming for? Yes it is a fiasco, it is hard enough as it is without the added thought of faulty drugs / hormone levels.
Thinking of you
GM xx

#23 ·
Carmela - I am glad that your 2 babies are happy and active - that must be of comfort to you. Sorry to hear about the twins - this must have been pretty shocking to see. How often will you get scans now?  When is your delivery date and are they thinking of delivering early because of the circumstances ?  Wishing you continuing strength and thinking of you.  ^hugme^

GM - Good Luck for your 2nd call today. Sent you an IM

Lou - Am happy to send you a copy for free as long as you order the CD off the official website. They sent the CD from US and it normally takes about 2 weeks to get it( that’s why I am offering you a free copy so you can get the CD quicker  :)). Will send you an IM

Joanna - Good to hear from you. Those early starts sound awful but I am sure it will be worth it. Hope you are not too tired

Tiggy -  Thanks for your positive vibes.  I am having a relaxing day with DH and the dogs. I feeling a little bit positive but not negative. I am just trying to keep occupied and very  distracted which is working very well  We have watched several DVDs in the last 3 days - I really liked House of Flying Daggers”, it is the most visually spectacular film I have seen in a long time. Yesterday we watched Sideways which I found very entertaining.  How did you spent your 2WW? Are you getting any early pg symptoms yet?

Claudine -  Good Luck with your FSH next month.  It must be so frustrating … Have you been to your doctor to check that you don’t have an infection that is causing high FSH? Not sure that an infection would cause FSH but its always worth a try..  ^goodluck^

Lady Tango -  Sounds like you have got the your tx time perfectly planned - holiday then tx.
2WW chant is great ( thanks to the banana guru/flick too ). How is Smudgey?
Thanks for updating me on the list.

Kitty - hope you are ok

Nikki - Hope you are feeling more refreshed today. I am relieved you got your test.  Julie is very efficient.

Moni -  Hope you will get your reports finished soon …. That sounds like a lot of work.

Crystal - Hope you get your call soon to sort this out. That’s quite strange you aren’t responding as expected  - DH and I were talking to a lady at ARGC last week who wasn’t responding at all ( not sure what meds she was on though ). She was on her 2nd ICSI and had responded normally before. They told her Mr T was investigating ..

Paranoid - Good luck with your NK test results.

Claire - Good Luck for Friday or Saturday

Sorry if I missed anyone

Take Care
Audrey

#24 ·
Hi Girls

GM ~ Your embies are doing really well - hope you get your 2nd call soon.

Joanna ~ I'm not surprised you're shattered with those long days.  Glad you're doing OK.  Hope you're psychic too and that your dream was a premonition!

Tiggy ~ Good luck for your results tomorrow ^goodluck^

Lou ~ Glad you've started stimms - hope it won't be long until you feel more relaxed and at home with things at ARGC - it does take a bit of getting used to.

Lol ~ How is your herbal medication going?

Paranoid ~ Hope you can get an answer from ARGC re: your NK test.  It'd be good to get an answer this week 'cos then you can have them done next week.  If you didn't know already, the blood clinic only does the immune tests Mon to Wed each week.

Moni ~ What have they suggested for your protein?  I'm drinking milk to increase my levels of protein to help with egg quality.

Crystal ~ I could end up on the same train as you if you're going up next week - I'll be getting on at Poole.  I'm sure your levels will get better by tomorrow - last time mine used to shoot up every 2nd day (very strange!).

Beachbabe ~ Tons of luck for EC tomorrow honey ^goodluck^

Audrey ~ Hope the 2ww isn't driving you too crazy  ^reiki^

Hi to anyone else - catch up later
Take Care
Love
Nikki
x
^wave^

#25 ·
hi girls

Audrey - we must have the same DVD taste! i am dying to see both of those films - our DVD shop had a problem with the supplier for sideways so i am waiting.. i loved crouching tiger hidden dragon soo much - is house of flying daggers better???  i spent the 2ww literally doing hardly anything at all - i just lazed around and watched TV and read - i went for lunch a couple of times close by and one afternoon i was meant to have a mooch around the shops but felt too tired. i would just do what you feel comfortable and watching TV and DVD's really seemed to take my mind off the wait - i am a bit of a telly addict though  ;D. Sounds like you're enjoying it so far! really don't think i have symptoms although i am pretty tired and might actually be feeling a bit sick today but that's coz normally we eat at 12 as i am so hungry and we are waiting for my mum to get here!  ;)

Nikki - sounds like you feel more chipper today  :-*

Crystal - good luck for your call - let's hope it was a bad batch and it can be sorted QUICKLY

Moni - good luck with your reports

Kitty - thinking of you and DH and little one

GM - hope you got your call - will IM you

I am fine - looking forward to blood test tomorrow - hopefully if all goes well, we will get a scan date. Lots of positive thoughts to you all X

#26 ·
Hi girls

Just popping in to see how everyone is getting on.  

GM, you sound like you definitely have some Saturdays.  I know what you mean about the trapped wind and the pessaries :-[ I felt bad for a few days but it eventually got better.  I used to drink hot water and lemon first thing and I think it helped (can't remember where I read it).

Nikki, hope you find out what you need to take soon.  I have a list of the protein value of foods from Zita West, I can't remember how many grams a day you need but I am sure it says.  If you make sure you have meat or fish every day and if you can bear it beans or pulses (hummus or even baked beans!)  

Crystal, you poor thing.  You don't need to be worrying about drugs on top of everything else.  You would think these drug companies would be more careful as what with Nikki's trigger it makes you wonder.  Hopefully you can check the batch numbers and tomorrow will be back to normal.  It sounds like your follies got off to a good start so I am sure it will be fine.  

Audrey, sounds like you are keeping calm watching lots of films.  I have ordered your CD in preparation for my next go as it sounds like it has been a god-send for you.

Moni, don't envy you writing reports.  My sister is a teacher and the admin sounds a pain. When do you plan to start tx?  

Georgia, I also have one Orange vest but not sure I am that keen on it + it will clash with my Rose Quartz necklace - but oh well, who cares whether we look like the Hare Krishna outpost if we get BFPs? I will hopefully be starting around the same time dependent on AF and what protocol I will be doing. Which one will you be on?

Paranoid, hope you get your call soon.

Tiggy, hope you get your scan date tomorrow.

Lou, hope you got there OK.

Beachbabe, good luck tomorrow.

Anyway, must get back to work as have lots to do today  :mad:
The herbs are not too bad, a cross between hot mud and marmite. Hopefully they will get my body back to normal for the next go though.
Hi to everyone else....
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.