Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Just a quick one from me........

Good news is FSH has gone down

Bad news is its only by .4 so still 13 ^tantrum^ ^furios^ ^furios^ ^censored^ ^censored^ ^tantrum^

needless to say I am not very happy infact have had a few :'(

DH has said lets forget it all and get a little 'chinaman'  (for those of you who hasn't heard this before its only his way of talking and he means a little chinese girl)
He just hates seeing me upset and thinks at least there is definetely a positive outcome, anyway thats all for another day

gonna have a word with Daniel tomorrow think its now time to take the 'herbs' cos it looks like this isn't a glitch but my age finally kicking in.....    :-[

good luck to everyone else

Maureen

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hi Maureen,

So sorry about your FSH. Have you tried Agnus Castus? I have been taking it for only just over a month and it had brought mine down from 8.7 to 7.5!!! Its worth a go mate. Goodluck! :-*

Trying & Tonga- I have sent you a e mail.

Hello to all.
Still trying to get my head around this immune stuff :(

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Alli - Good to hear you're keeping yourself busy, its for the best, fingers crossed.

Lorri - Glad its all gone so well for you.  I'm on the sp and I agree its so much quicker than the lp, thank god as I found the other protocol so hard.

Bunless - You levels sound fantastic, I bet they don't see levels like that at the clinic very often.

Maureen - Bless you for having the guts to ask someone as I never do and always sit there wondering if any of the people sitting there are ff girls.  Please speak to me if you see me, I'm very distinctive at the moment as I always wear orange...Georgia would be so proud of me!  I'm sorry your levels are being naughty I really hope the wonderful sounding Daniel can be of assistance and get you on your way soon.

Eva - I think we've all had those arguments as we're the ones who tend to do the most research and my dh is very sceptical about everything too, I just tell him if he wants to do the same amount of research as me and present me with a good argument to back his point then he can but if not he'd better just trust my judegement!

Thelma - Welcome to the thread, the girls here are brilliant for reassurance and just try to stay positive on this tx as each tx is different and Mr.T will monitor you so closely to make sure you get pg and stay pg.

Trying - Please don't let me put you off as its not that bad its just a bit tiring but then its also a great excuse to get people running round after you!!!

Abbey - Nikki isn't due to test until Saturday but seems to be doing really well and is as positive as she can be.  

Lol - Glad to see you're sounding much happier, the holiday must ahve done you good.  I'm pleased getting your bloods done was easy.  I think you should find the sp much easier as I have and also I've responded much better to it.

Beachbabe - It was lovely to meet you too but please don't think that my Mum thought you were rude as she fully understood what a day you'd had, I hope you're resting now and good luck for Monday I really think it'll be fine and I spoke to Nikki todat and she said its really normal to not see a heartbeat until 7 weeks and 4 days so try not to worry.

Tiggy - Your post brought a big smile to my face and I can hear how happy you are.  That is such good news and now you can go away and enjoy yourselves.

Paranoid - Honestly try not to worry as I really think its normal for us all to have the odd things come up that are not great news, thats why we're here after all but trust in Mr.T as he will put everything right.

Well I had my bloods done this am and then went and did a bit of shopping and then was about to get on the train to go home when the clinic rang and said that I had to go back for repeats and a scan.  My levels had gone up 3000 and that was after my dose was kept quite low.  I had my scan and Mr.T said that it was all going as well as it could and I'm nearly ready for my trigger but not quite so will hopefully be in for ec over the weekend.  I had my call tonight and have to take half of 75 of merional so apart from completely coasting it couldn't get any less, bit different from last time when at the end I think I was on 450 gonal f and 150 merional!  I'm in for bloods in the am and have to hang around to see if I need repeats int he pm and hoping my follies grow a bit more so I can trigger but am happy for now as I never dreamt it would be so good so far...I just pray it continues!  Also he said my NK levels had come down so he wasn't sure if I'd need ivig this time.  It our first anniversary tomorrow so am looking forward to going to the theatre and for a meal tomorrow night.

Will be back on Friday as wont have a chance to catch up with you all tomorrow.

lots of love
Joanna x

·
Registered
586 Posts
Chin-up - all the luck in the world for your bfp tomorrrow. i will be waiting for your good news.

Joanna - everything sounds really great for you, you must be pleased.

Abbey - how are you getting on?

Beachbabe - Sending you mega heartbeat vibes for Monday.  ^reiki^ ^Heart^ ^reiki^ ^Heart^

claire - thinking of you. xx

Croc - I am so sorry the little dances didn't quite work. Big hugs xx

Paranoid - how are you doing now?

Carmela - i might have missed your post but what were your bloods for today? Hope they are ok.

Nikki - hope you are staying sane.

Bigpanda - not long to go now.

Tiggy - will send you an IM

Audrey - will send you an IM

Eva - I am so sorry you had a row with DP about tx. It is crazy all this stuff at times. And so expensive.

Thelma - hello and welcome.

hello to everyone else, it's gone onto a new page so I am confused, doesn't take much.

Love to all
GM XX

·
Registered
890 Posts
LOL - glad your blood test was easy to do.I would ring and check about your scan/blood test just incase.
Wishing you so much luck starting TX again

Beachbabe - what a hard time you are going through  ^hugme^
Hope the IVIG gives your little one the boost it needs and you get to see a heartbeat on Monday.
^Heart^ ^rainbow^ ^Heart^ ^jumpin^ ^Heart^ ^clapping^ ^Heart^ ^banana^ ^Heart^ ^Exercise!2^ ^Heart^ ^rainbow^ ^Heart^

Tiggy - So glad your scan went well. It is amazing that you see them move about so much so early on. So glad the other twin has caught up and all is well.
There were only 2 people in the waiting room i could not see, i could only see their legs  because the door was in the way. It was a man wearing black flip flops and the lady had jeans on. It crossed my mind if it could be you but decided it wasn't because you were going at 8.30.
I had jeans on + a light blue top.

Maureen - i am so sorry your levels did not come back lower. I can imagine how upset you must be feeling. I hope Daniel can find something to help so by next month all will be fine. Your DH sounds so caring and sweet not wanting to see you upset, hope he manages to make you feel a bit better.  ^hugme^

Joanna - glad all is well.
HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY for tomorrow  ^anniversary^ enjoy your evening.

GM - i had another NK follow up today. Hope you are well, when is your next scan?

Love Carmela x

·
Registered
586 Posts
Hi Carmela - do you have NK follow ups every 2 weeks? I had mine on Monday and when the results come back is when Mr T will decide when to scan me. He did say he would do it like yesterday or today but when they rang me with my full blood count results he had changed his mind. I had IVIg less than 2 weeks ago. Do they come back quite quick? I hope you don't need more,you have had your fair share.
Love GM xx

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Hi All,

I am looking into other clinics, you will see from my signature i have a fair it of history, I understand ARGU does PGS/PGD have any of you had this and in general what do you think of the clinic.

I live in Guernsey and have been under the Bridge and Bourn Hall, but have to leave Bourn due to the PGD etc.

Any advice/info would be great.

Cheers

Fiona

·
Registered
791 Posts
evening girls

this thread moves so quickly it will be on page 100 before i return!!!!

lol- lovely to hear from you. hope you had gorgeous weather and ate fab food and generally had a good relax.  i am now seeing the marvellous daniel at london acupuncture clinic (as kindly referred to me by the girls here) and his idea is to improve the first half of my cycle and egg quality.  with that in mind i might go for fresh and leave the frozen for later.  most recently have also been having hypnotherapy at zita west, but before that i went to dr elizabeth muir (www.elizabethmuirsclinic.com).  she prescribed a 10 session programme paid upfront (about £1,100) and one was supposed to listen to a tape daily etcetc.  zita west's hypnotherpist does it differently with a programme limited to about 4 sessions.  i actually prefer zita west because they are not against ivf - elizabeth muir, although a lovely woman, was in favour of natural conception.  pls don't hestitate to ask me any questions.

croc - am mad as hell for you,  but fsh did go down a bit.  we might end up cycling at the same time  :) (although that would be quite annoying for you as much later then you wanted).  pls don't be too upset though - things are going in the right direction ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

beachbabe - big heartbeat wishes for you.  stay strong girl. this is as hard as getting pregnant in the first place. 

tiggy - that is gorgeous.  little acqua babies!!!

carmela - hope you are well too.

nikki - good luck for testing on saturday.  sending you huge  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  really think it will work for you!!!!

i know there are other girls testing too, chinup and alli - i hope when i return from honeymoon it is all good news from you girls ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

joanna - good luck yourself for et.  i am v optimistic about this cycle and your chances are looking better by the day.  stay cool dude :)

trying - good to hear from you.

audrey - hope you are well and by the next scan everything will be fine.  perhaps a little calming cole porter??!!!

aless - pls don't go to the gym in 2ww.  stay  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

i witnessed the miracle of birth again this week, as another of my friends had a baby yesterday.  we raced into the hospital to see them en route to a drinks party.  i just can't help feeling emotional around the little things.

we are off tomorrow on our honeymoon, but somehow i feel so unprepared.
will miss all of you, trying, paranoid, van, gm, wisbabe, laylar, lady tango, lou, crystal and all the others that i have missed.  will take a peek if i see an internet terminal.  take care allxxx

·
Registered
712 Posts
just a really quick one - i hope i'm not too late to wish Sabina a wonderful honeymoon with DH - you both deserve a wonderfully romantic and restful break - can't wait to hear all about it - have a brilliant time, love Tiggyx

·
Registered
890 Posts
GM - it always seems to take a week for me to get my NK results back.
At the beginning i was having IVIG every 2 weeks because my levels never came down, in fact they carried on rising, very slowly though.
Then one time they came back lower, so no IVIG that time and i started testing every 4 weeks.
What seems to be my pattern now is i have IVIG and it lasts for the month then my levels rise again. But my levels have never been in the "normal zone".  I have had 7 IVIGs so far.
Your body may react completely differently so it is hard to say how many you will eventually have to have.
I hope you get your results back and your levels are ok

Fiona - i am sorry that you  have gone through so much. I cannot recommend ARGC enough. They are busy though and until you get the wheels rolling and actually start TX they may seem a little busy and not there 100% for you. But believe me once you start they are the best. You just have to be prepared for alot of monitoring and be there when they tell you to be.
Have you had any immune testing?

Sabina - HAVE A GREAT HONEYMOON  ^holiday^ ^BMS^ ^sunny^

Love Carmela x

·
Registered
828 Posts
Just a quick one to say have a lovely holiday Sabina, don't worry about being unprepared.  All you need is a bikini and flipflops!!!

Croc, sorry about your FSH, I hope Daniel can help.  I think you should try the herbs as I am sure they have an effect. 

Joanna, its brilliant that things are going so well.  Stay positive and orange.  Fingers crossed for your trigger soon.  Having had the same problem as you it is amazing things can be so different - last time we struggled to get a 3000 rise over the entire stimms period.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thanks for all your welcomes and Abbey for telling me what IVIG is - need to swot up on what happens here.

I'm sure as I use this board more I'll get familiar with all the names and where everyone's at - seems to be lots going on.

Bit worrying thinking about travelling to London for start of bloods & scans with the explosions this morning - has anyone seen the news? Several explosions on the underground and a bus. How completely awful for everyone caught up in it.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Girls worried about all of you who had to travel into the clinic today, hope none of you were on any of the buses or trains.  :(

Love Carmela x

·
Registered
36 Posts
Could the people who were going in or were up there please check in so we know everybody's alright?

And our IVIG was originally planned for today...

/The DP

·
Registered
45 Posts
Have been reading your threads and found them really informative and very comforting.

I have just started at ARGC after 3 failed ICSi attempts elsewhere and so far have been so impressed with their level of service and great for once to be looked at as an individual and have some fresh ideas.

I have just had my day 2 blood tests and my immunity tests (how much blood!) .  And my FSH levels were at 11 which apparently is quite high.  My last hospital only ever checked them once a year ago and they were 8 so I am  trying not to worry to too much and hoping this is just an odd month .  Apparently they have to go below 10 to proceed with treatment.  I have read lots of good things on here about  Agnus Castus and was wondering if anyone could advise the dose you need to take.  Or if anyone has any other good tips for reducing FSH levels.

Got my scan next week too so hoping that is OK.  

Wishing everyone lots of luck too.

:) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
537 Posts
have just set up a roll call board so everyone can login...

Its just terrible....

I decided to go in late today as I felt so depressed cos of my FSH I couldn't get out of bed!!!! its puts it all in perspective but also saved me from being in the middle of it

When I got my phone call yesterday about my FSH I could here someone in the background telling another girl to come in for more blood tests today after 09'00  cos they think she was near to trigger and I thought how lucky she was, please god whoever it was they were speaking too is ok and everyone else

Maureen

·
Registered
791 Posts
dear girls - hope to god that you are all alright!
i tried to get to zita west this morning, walking amongst the crowds from notting hill. i was turned back at edgeware barriered with cordons of police.  i don't know how those trying to get to argc will manage.  hope this doesn't affect any of you who are going in daily for bloods and scans and ivigs.  thinking of you all.  i am very worried about the situation.  we will drive to the airport many hours earlier than we would normally go.
take v good care allxx

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi girls,

Just to echo the concern, first thing I thought of was what if one of the girls had ec/et today??!!!!  Hope everyone is ok?? :-* Can't believe all this, obviously timed due to G8 and the Olympic bid, b***ds!!

Tiggy - congratulations on your scan, so amazing!!!! looks like you have two healthy bubbas in there! god you must be permanently on cloud 9 amongst the worry as well!  god I can only pray I get some of your FET luck! just cannot imagine it....

Got my prog blood test tomorrow so will be awaiting results anxiously to know if I have to pack my bags to live at my Mums for the next week or so, think it will be great to be waited on hand and foot for part of the 2ww (fingers crossed I get that far!) especially since my Mum is a clone of Delia Smith!!  I may be in for et on Sat or Sun, Tiggy I do need ivig as my nk cells are pretty high so I guess it's gonna be a long day if they thaw ok god pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! ::) ::) ::)

Forgot to mention, I've been offered that job!!! really didn't think i would, it's only 10 mins from home compared to my return commute of 3hrs per day to city centre Manchester! but of course what the hell am I going to do, the guy interviewing said to me "have you anything planned in the next few weeks (I think to meet other people in team)"  I said no casually but in my head I am screaming ONLY EMBRYO TRANSFER NOT MUCH REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!  No idea if I can accept a job under such circumstances, all outcomes are spinning through my head, if i get pg, do I just tell them and offer them the chance to take me on or not, or if I get BFN, do I take the job knowing full well I wanted to have a fresh cycle in Sept? as that was the plan taking the redundancy to have the summer to get pg.... dilemmas, this ivf really does affect your entire life doesn't it

Joanna - may see you at clinic then if you are having ec - tons of luck, just can't get over how different your tx has gone this time, you must be so relieved you decided to give it another go.... really praying for fertilisation for you as it's double the worry for you . xxxx

Croc- sorry about your fsh, such a pain in the a*8se!!I really would recommend herbs as I took them religiously with acup and brought mine down from 11.6ish to 8.8 and last month it was 7.1.  Herbs are there to complement the acup therapy and bring your body into balance, which in turn helps fsh levels!! my lady says that raised levels are just a symptom of your body not in balance ie low functioning kidney/liver etc , so it seems that mine have been corrected now and they have never been that high since.

GM - hope your levels come back ok, on top of the worry you really could do without forking out for IVIG constantly - Carmela, your babies are gonna the most expensive precious little ones ever!!

Good luck Nikki - we are all waiting to hear!!!

Love and luck to everyone else

Claire xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
586 Posts
I have not had any communication on today can someone tell me what has happened.
GM xx

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.