Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 904 Posts

·
Registered
8,375 Posts
Yaaaay - meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doll, have fun with your folks. How'd it go yesterday?

Tweets, how's the wee cat doing?

Lukey, I concur with Doll's advise on Pepto - it works for DH!

Helloooo to everyone else. Just going for bloods and acu shortly then meeting a friend.

See you all later.

xx

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Hello

Moggie is being a good boy.  He insisted on sitting onmy lap whilst I ate cornflakes so Im sure I have eaten some of his hairs.  Im going to be bringing up hairballs soon!  ;D

I was meant to go to my sisters today but worried that moggie would step in a poo with his bandaged legs and then walk around the house with it.  So decided not to go.  i feel really bad as we had promised that we would take my niece to a funfair place on Saturday.  Im thinking that I might go tomorrow and leave DH behind.  Sis keeps telling me to do it another time...  :( Doesn't make me feel any better.

She - good luck with bloods & enjoy acu and meeting ur friend x

Lukey our neighbours have been noisy - they are new.  They stay up till 4am sitting outside talking.  Hope your DH feels better - is it something he ate?

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Where is everyone???

Im searching through lots of different pet insurance companies ... ohh they are all such cons!!!

·
Registered
8,375 Posts
I heard that Tesco's was good....

I can't believe it's raining - only a few short hours ago it was baking hot while we had lunch al fresco  :-\

·
Premium Member
3,511 Posts
[fly]I'm Home![/fly]

After 6 long weeks in hospital I have finally escaped with my wee pixie. I have no chance of catching up atm, but will write a longer post when HH is in bed tonight, and between TT's (TinyTobias') feeds (currently 2 hourly!!)....

Love to all

Hun xx

·
Registered
8,375 Posts

[fly]Welcome home Hun and TT!!![/fly]

·
Registered
8,375 Posts
Omigod!  When did the piccie appear?
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute wee Tobias!

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^

[fly]Welcome Home Hun & Tiny Tobias
[/fly]

^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^

We've missed you!!!

·
Registered
8,375 Posts
Morning all!

·
Registered
8,375 Posts
I'm back and my masaala tea is on the go  :)
I was 1st on the queue but had a bit of a wait before someone turned up  :mad:

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Welcome Home Hun & Baby Tobias!!!   You must feel so relieved to be back.  He looks so beautiful!

Tweets x

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Morning She & Lukey!!!

I have woken up to find that our neighbours have put their rubbish in front of our drive!  ^bigbad^ And the binmen have not taken it as they have put lots of rubble in it.  Im going to drag it infront of theirs and knock on their door and tell them that you have to take that type of rubbish to the dump ... Im going to be very polite ... I hate this.  They are new and are renting but are really unfriendly  :( 

·
Registered
8,375 Posts
Morning Tweets - gawd that would really **** me off.  Why they hell would they put their crap in front of your drive?  Some twit put a black bin bag in our recycling bin yesterday which I had to haul out  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ 

·
Registered
911 Posts
Hello Tweets, that would annoy me, can you contact the agency they're letting through if it becomes a recurrent problem?  I once went out early 6ish to work and found a neighbour emptying his nappies into our bin as his was overfull.  He looked suitably guilty. Its so cheeky!
how's the cat doing?

She good luck for bloods hope you don't need ivig and can spend the money on something else instead ^reiki^

Lukey  ^hugme^ :-*

Hun congratulations on bringing him home he looks a cute boy, HH must be so pleased to have you back again, hope the 2hrly feeds soon become less frequent

Its another sunny day again so not venturing further than the garden today, hope you all have a good weekend.

:)

·
Registered
8,375 Posts
Hi Egg - thanks hun  :-*
How're you doing?  Send some of that sunshine our way please - it's fairly grey over here and I'd like to get some gardening done  :-\

1 - 20 of 904 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.