Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1471 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home....

ARGC Birth Club Mummies

Julie1970 - James born 1st March 1999 ^itsaboy^ Elisabeth born 11th January 2004 ^itsagirl^
Janis18 - Katie and Anna born 15th September 2005 ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^
Encore - Zoe born 15th September 2005 ^itsagirl^ Abbey and Daniel born 16th March 2007 ^itsagirl^ ^itsaboy^
Wisbabe - India born 14th December 2005 ^itsagirl^
Blu - Charlie born 19th December 2006 ^itsaboy^
Arthurwhitewhisker - Grace Rose born 24th November 2006 ^itsagirl^
Tikki - Barney born 26th April 2007 ^itsaboy^
Mouse1 - Yasmin Leone born 29th June 2007 ^itsagirl^
Lily67 - Alisha born 11th July 2007 ^itsagirl^
Barbiedoll - born 21st July 2007 ^itsagirl^
Tart - Luke and Rhys born 17th October 2007 ^itsaboy^ ^itsaboy^
Vixen1 - Owen and Elliot born 13th December 2007 ^itsaboy^ ^itsaboy^
Jinty - Daisy born 4th January 2008 ^itsagirl^
Nico - Florence and Mabel born 25th January 2008 ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^
Pots - Henry born 13th March 2008 ^itsaboy^

·
Premium Member
3,699 Posts
OOohhh! I'm first!!

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend.

Blu

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
well hello- nearly got in first but blu beat me to it....

have been loving all the pictures....

am a bit out of touch as haven't posted in ages but do read it nearly every day... have been meaning to do it for ages but just never seem to find the time!!!!

i went for a scan at the ARGC a couple of weeks ago to see what my ovaries are like and if my metformin dose needs changing etc etc and must admit that i was rather annoyed by it...

i have cyst that i have had ever since i starting the whole ivf thing in 2005, it was also there when i was pregnant and i had it aspirated prior to starting stimming with barney's cycle... well ( mentioning no names) but the dr i saw would not believe that it was the same cyst and kept saying that i should have it removed prior to FET!!!! and then he kept saying that i need to lose weight and kept going on and on and on about it.... i am about a stone heavier than i was when i started the last cycle but to be honest have always been on the skinny side. for most of my life i have been a size 10 but now i am a 12 and quite happy with that to be honest... i'm 5ft 8 and 11 stone... i tried to point out to him that i was not overweight and that my BMI was now 24 whereas it used to be 22 but he just kept saying you need to lose weight....

am going back this week for a mid cycle scan to see what size the cyst is to see if it is functional or non functional and he keeps banging on about having it removed then i may ask for Mr Ts opinion.... I mean, it is not exactly easy to go to the GP and ask them to refer me to a gynaecologist and then to ask them to remove a cyst that causes me no problems at all...... and am going to lie and say that i am losing weight...

sorry to moan but it really annoyed me with the whole weight issue- I AM NOT FAT!!!!!!

hi to everyone, sorry no personals but i am a little behind on all the latest happenings..

tikki

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Tikki

No you are not fat.  You are the same weight and height that I was when I started Alisha's cycle at ARGC.  Demand to see Mr T if you have to.

Lx

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Whizzing through on way to pick up Grace,
Love the piccies, sooo cute.

And

Tikki - if you are fat then I am bordering obese  ;D ;D.  I am just under 5ft 6 and 10 1/2 stone and a size 12/14 and I am not even remotely fat and neither are you and if you want me to tell this flippin doctor I will, you are a healthy size and you sound very much like me as before treatment pg I was about 9 stoneish and a size 10, and a bmi of 24 is fine!!!  They ought to worry if you were 15 stone not 11, nope made me angry sorry rant over.  Hope you sort things out.

Sheepishly be back later.
Ruth
x

·
Premium Member
3,897 Posts
AWW/Ruth Happy birthday for yesterday.
Sorry it's late, hope you had a fab day
Jane
xxxx

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
So here's going with the picture - hope it works.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk294/birkec10/DSC00440.jpg

Had a bad day today, Sophie screamed all the way home from a walk to supermarket and just felt really teary, not coping well being a bad mother etc. I think I was just tired, but it really upset me how upset she got. She was maybe bit hungry but she hadnt slept at all between 10 and 2 despite being in the pram. She was then too tired to eat properly. On a positive note, nights have been a bit better and she has slept after her 3am feed.

Still she is lovely and I still cant quite believe she is here.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Photobucket

Try again

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Photobucket

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Okay I have failed - can someone tell me which link to post to get this to work.

Still managed it for my profile

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Cate,

Sorry to hear about your rough time today ^hugme^

When you paste your link into your post, click on the image button first (it's the first one on the second row of buttons when you create a reply)

You link should have [ img][ /img] around it and it should work

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
cate- i saw your picture by clicking on the link- v cute.....

and don't feel bad, we all have days like that.. i did today as barney is feeling a bit off colour and had a hissy fit in the swimming pool, on the train, in the shop, in the highchair, in the lounge and slept for about 4 hours...

hope you all get some sleep tonight...

tikki

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Hi all,

Hope you're all doing ok. Just a very quick post so I don't lose you!

Lots of love to everyone... xx

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Cate - big hugs honey, we have all had days like that, loads probably!! You are still recovering from a huge change in your life and giving birth, your body getting back to normal, not to mention hormones (we really dont want to mention the horrible little critters ;D) and some days babies just cry and cry, no matter what you do, or try they have days when they are grissly and unhappy. And for Grace, it always seems to be when we are in the supermarket and it echoes everywhere and you feel like everyone is looking at you ^roflmao^ . You are doing a great great job and she looks gorgeous.

Tikki - bless the hissy fits, I hope he isnt coming down with anything and feels better today.

Well I need to get dressed for the supermarket, lets hope my little madam darling is ok today.
Hugs
Ruth
x

·
Registered
1,929 Posts

Thanks for the encouragement - you are right it is just you feel everyone is looking at you as Sophie really can scream.

Anyway feel better today and meeting up with my NCT group.

Cate
x

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Cate, you might not want to hear this, but sometimes when they are 2 and a half they can scream and cry and you have no idea why.....!!!

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
^roflmao^ encore

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
We reached the terrible two's about a month ago  ;D ;D ;D - no idea what she is going to be like when she actually reaches 2  :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Encore - so true!

AWW, I thought we'd reached the terrible 2s early - but now I know it was merely a practice run of minor proportions to the real thing!

Great fun though - they really can engineer tears and prone bodies to such perfection - touch wood we've not had head banging yet.

Jane, are the 3s any better?!

On a brighter note we seem to be conquering potty/toilet training - I never knew this would be so exciting but I'm thrilled!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
wisbabe - yay to the potty training, I am really looking forward to that, although we have a way to go before we start  ;D

1 - 20 of 1471 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.