Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new here and just deciding between ARGC and Zita West for my next round of IVF. I am 40 and have recently had 2 failed rounds with GUYS hospital London. Has anyone had an experience with IVF at Zita West please?
Kind regards,
Laura x

·
Registered
560 Posts
I did my Ivf at ZW and was really happy with them, feel free to PM me if want x

·
Registered
13 Posts
Re ZW
I am deciding between ZW and ARGC. I was told ARGC was the best for older women (I’m 43). But my interaction with both until now favours ZW. At ARGC they asked me for £50 upfront, want to have a copy of my patient’s notes from BCRM... And this is all before the 1st appointment is booked.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Honestly, I wouldn't pick either.

I had one appointment with Zita and I can't say I was particularly impressed. 

ARGC is very full-on.  I've not been there myself because I know I couldn't cope with their protocol, and I'm not sure how evidence-based it really is.  But I know a lot of women have had great success, especially after having failed elsewhere.  They themselves admit, though, that their success rate with older ladies is not significantly higher than anywhere else.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Abeleza - I was really happy with my treatment at ZW, it was 3 yrs ago and many of the team I dealt with have changed but I would certainly recommend them based on my experiences

1 - 6 of 6 Posts