Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, our background: one successful ICSI in 2007/2008 and 4 unsuccessful ones since, we are facing our last chance at treatment; I (38) have PCOS and DH (40) has severe MFI (DNA frag. 34).

QUERY:  We've been recommended either ARGC, or, The Cube in Czech Republic and we're trying to find out which to go to, they each seem to have excellent success rates...

We would also be interested in IMSI, I believe this is something The Cube does but the ARGC does not seem to?

As we live in Ireland, cost would also be a factor, ARGC looks like it's way more expensive...

Can anyone give us any advice at all, we really need to make a decision and it is so very hard...

Thanks in advance for any advice!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Gramercy - I can't comment on the Cube but do think very highly of the ARGC. I have PCOS and immune issues and DH has MFI (v. poor motility but defrag ok). Had 4 failed cycles in South Dublin getting progressively worst - last cycle we didn't even get to blast transfer as all embies died at day 4. Ist cycle in ARGC was very happily successful - 2 blasts on board and 2 frozen and one little one in my tummy.  I've met quite a few Irish girlies with the same stories of unsuccess in IRL and first cycle success at ARGC.  I won't lie it was expensive ( you have a lot of blood tests and this adds up) and a big commitment as need to be in london for the stim phase. But a lot cheaper than the 4 local unsuccessful cycles we did, so think it's relative. The v. best of luck with your decision.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts