Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just had the worst night of my life. After 7 wks bleeding I had 1 wk on Provera and then 2 wks on Norethisterone: stopped it on Sunday and then the pain started last night. I know I was to expect a return bleed - but this was unbelievable.

I normally cope well with pain, but between 11pm last night and 4:30am this am, I couldn't stand, lay, sit or crouch and felt like I was going crazy as I had contraction-like waves every few mins. Paracetamol didn't help and I've only had reflief since the flood-gates of blood opened at 4:30. Is this normal as I'm so scared this bleeding won't stop now and I will have to take the drugs again. Also, I'm worried I'm going to have to go through it again tonight. It still hurts and I feel sick and weak. Please don't think I'm just a moaning minnie - it was really scary and it has really worn me out.  :-\

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Whoever put you on the medication, should be contacted and should give you advice. It sounds like the worst is over but I think some advice incase the bleeding does go on would be best.

Sarah

1 - 2 of 2 Posts