Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help! I took an aspirin last night cause I had terrible headache, I only took one adult dose, which is 300mg, I have just looked on the net and it can cause miscarriage.  WHY O WHY didn't I check the net first.  I thought that was the safe one to take over the other pain killers?  I had taken aspirin while on the 2WW too because I have really low BP and pulse.  Now, I'm panicking...
Anyone know anything about aspirin?
Jox   

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
I am sure that you'll be ok, but don't take anymore use paracetamol only. Many Over the counter meds are not suitable in pregnancy, so always ask the Drs or pharmacists or ring NHS DIrect for advice.
Some of us are prescribed aspirin 75 mgs everyday to prevent miscarriages when on treatment and pregnant.  You could always ring up your dr/nhs direct if you are very worried. 

Congratulations nad best of luck
L x

·
Premium Member
7,184 Posts
I'm sure one dose won't have done any harm but stick to paracetamol in future as it's ok in pregnancy  ^hugme^

Fluffs xxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.