Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Peter

Sorry to trouble you, I rang the clinic this morning and all 5 of our littles have continued growing overnight yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so we are having a day 3 transfer tomorrow at 3 pm :)

4 embryos are at 4 cells and 1 embryo which was at 1 cell yesterday is now a 2 cell :):):) By tomorrow hopefully would you hope the embryos to be 6 or 8 cells - is 8 cells a blastocyst?

Would you recommend assisted hatching? I am 30, I believe my fsh is normal and this is a fresh cycle :) (previously 1 failed fresh, 2 failed FET's)

Naturally we want to give this cycle our very best chance, as it may be our last. Therefore, would you suggest transferring 3 ??

I am feeling ok still a little tender, the bleeding has subsided a little so thats a relief. I woke up in the night and was in discomfort and took a couple of paracetemols and feel ok now. :)

byeeeeeeeeeee

Lily x

ps, hi Deborah and Karen :):):)

·
Registered
856 Posts
Dear Lily,

I am delighted that your embryos are growing well!

A blastocyst is about 120 cells and does not appear until around day 4/5

I see no indiciation for assisted hatching this time.

I would not suggest having three, the risk of multiple pregnancy and all the related problems are too high.

Good luck!

Peter

Lillianna said:
Hi Peter

Sorry to trouble you, I rang the clinic this morning and all 5 of our littles have continued growing overnight yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so we are having a day 3 transfer tomorrow at 3 pm :)

4 embryos are at 4 cells and 1 embryo which was at 1 cell yesterday is now a 2 cell :):):) By tomorrow hopefully would you hope the embryos to be 6 or 8 cells - is 8 cells a blastocyst?

Would you recommend assisted hatching? I am 30, I believe my fsh is normal and this is a fresh cycle :) (previously 1 failed fresh, 2 failed FET's)

Naturally we want to give this cycle our very best chance, as it may be our last. Therefore, would you suggest transferring 3 ??

I am feeling ok still a little tender, the bleeding has subsided a little so thats a relief. I woke up in the night and was in discomfort and took a couple of paracetemols and feel ok now. :)

byeeeeeeeeeee

Lily x

ps, hi Deborah and Karen :):):)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dear Peter

Thank you for all your help and support it has been invaluable. :)

I will keep you updated of our progress :)

love

Lily x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts