Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm hoping to go down the egg share route, but not sure if they will accept me as I have asthma and have suffered with it since I was a baby.

I have phoned the hospital (CARE Manchester) and spoken with one of the nurses there, who didn't think it would be a problem.

Anyone out there who has been accepted for Egg Share that suffers with asthma??

Amanda

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kelly,

I think I'm just getting a bit anxious before my appointment.

Amanda x

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hi Janey02  :)

I've just spotted this thread, we're currently waiting to get an appointment to see a consultant also at CARE Manchester ( been told there's a waiting list of 11 weeks???!!!!  :eek: )
And like yourself I'd like to investigate the option of Egg Share, and I also have asthma, I've somehow convinced myself that I won't be accepted because of this  ^idiot^  , so could I ask you a huge favour & let me know if this will prove to be a problem? I hope for both our sakes that this won't be the case.

Good luck in your tx, and take care

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Susana

xxx

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
HI GIRLS

I HAVE EGG SHARED TWICE AND I HAVE VERY  MILD ASHTMA SO IT NEVER EVEN CUM UP AS A PROBLEM NOT ONCE SO HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE THE SAME FOR ALL OF U TAKE CARE NIKKI XXXX

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hiya Nikki thanks for your reply, you've put my mind at ease  :).  Good luck with your 2ww ^2ww^ ^No AF^, hope you get a ^BFP^ sending you lots of  ^fairydust^.

Susana, I'll let you know what they say in my appointment - don't worry it wont be long now until you go, it soon comes around.

Thanks for  your replies, sending you some  ^Bubble Gum^

lol

Amanda  ^fairydust^

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hiya Girls,

Just thought I'd let you know, had my appointment with coordinator today, my asthma (mild) is not a problem - it is up to the recipient to decide wether they are happy with taking my eggs, but the coordinator did not seem to think that it would be a problem - after all so many people suffer with asthma these days.

Panic over  ::)

Take care

Amanda  ^daisy^

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.