bubs 26 Aug
selinaggs

^fairydust^

Much love and luck, Lizzy xxxxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Herbaltea ~ ah really sorry hun....yey for being so positive though, much luck that it works for you next time,

Welcome Ginny, Berrygirl, Charley, Lisa and Jih....i've been a bit slack welcoming you but hope you are all ok :)

Datai ~ congrats....fab, fab news. Be happy and healthy and hope the time flies to your scan ^pompom^

Tracey ~ congrats to you too.......will keep everthing crossed for you for Thurs,

Take care everyone, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
792 Posts
Tracy C  -  Don't give up.  My clinic told me of a lady who had a full on AF and had a BFP, so it does happen. Sending you  ^reiki^ vibes

Love, Anne X

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hi everyone,

Wow the board has been sooo busy! I hope you are all ok. My cramping has stopped for now so I am feeling much better about things, I hope the rest of the week stays this positive. I find it so hard to think that it really is just down to luck. It doesn’t matter what we do or how much we try to make it work, it will either happen or it won’t. Arrrghhhh I hate not being in control of things. Never mind, only a week to go  :-\ !

Datai – Congratulations for your  ^BFP^ !!!

Tracy – How are you feeling? I have been thinking about you. I hope you have been looking after yourself. Fingers crossed for you  ^reiki^ .

Lisa – Wow well done on your two grade 1’s!!! I hope this is the one for you.

Jih – Hello  ^wave^ Well done on getting to the 2ww.

Ishack – Yay you have passed the halfway mark! I hope the rest of the time doesn’t drag too much for you.

Nuala – Well done to you too for getting to the second week and still being sane! Not long to go for a lot of us now.

Charlie1 – Not long until your test. I hope you’re feeling ok. Wishing you lots of luck  ^reiki^ .

Lizzy – Thanks for the new list and for looking after us!

Hello to all you other 2ww’ers. I hope you are all ok. Good luck for anyone testing today  ^fairydust^ .

Take care
Love Katy xxx

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi everyone

Congrats to Sunny, Tracy and Datai!!! It's fab news when you hear that it has worked for some ladies. Good luck to all who are still hanging in there waiting to test.

I'm now day 11, with test on sat. I feel very positive today. Mon (day 9) was a nightmare and the first time I have cried during my whole treatment. But now I am hoping with everything crossed that it will be good news but realsitic that it may not be. This is only our first attempt but I'm a happy believer.

Good luck to everyone testing today. My thoughts are with you all. ^reiki^

Take care
Love
kse  :-*

·
Registered
81 Posts
well its a  ^BFN^ for us  :'( so onto ivf we go don't know when that will be but not giving up congrats to all the ^BFP^ and big  ^Cuddle^ for the  ^BFN^ hope ivf is the one for us alicat

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
BFN  :'(

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your good wishes and support.

Alicat and Jazzmine:  ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ I am so sorry, take care of yourselves.  As my consultant said there is always the possibility of making your own miracle.

Ellie7, Feely and bbmonster - Thinking of your ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

It is now day - well what day is it actually??? I had ET on August 3rd and told to test 14 days later.  So, do I count Aug 3rd as day one or 24 hours later....  Testing August 17th anyway and again a day later just in case....  Ok I am now on Day 7 if I'm testing August 17.  Boy have these drugs confused my normally perfectly organised brain...  I keep putting things back in the wrong cupboards, thinking yesterday was Wednesday all day until the evening, feeling rather spaced out really but probably the body and mind just coping with the drugs and slow torture of the 2ww.

Sending  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ to
dfuller - hope you're doing ok and feeling better today;
charlie1, Alvie, karenes, Anne_7, Ishack, karenschoices, flamingo, Redlocks, babysmile, kty, lisa n, ginny, berrygirl, helen71, charley, 69chick, jih and anyone else that I've missed out on.

I feel fine today (its so hot and sunny and I want to lie in the sun but Zita West says NO - boo hoo) other than a strange throbbing pain below my belly button but probably only my poor ovaries recovering from their mauling over the last few weeks.

Have a happy sunny day everyone and stay cool - it's already over 30 degrees and its only 10am...phew ^sunny^ ^sunny^ ^sunny^ ^sunny^

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Herbaltea, Alicat, Jazzmine - I'm so sorry about your BFNs. Hope your friends and family are around to look after you and your DHs/DPs...don't give up hope for future BFPs

I am thinking of the other girls who are testing today (and Charlie tomorrow) - HUGE LUCK

Tracy - I was so glad to read about your BFP (although I understand that you don't want to count any chickens yet).  I was feeling so bad for you when you posted about your AF seeming to arrive - knowing how I would/will feel in that situation - so it was lovely to hear that there is still hope.  Fingers are very firmly crossed.

Kse - I see we are testing the same day.  How are you feeling?  I must admit I am getting very jumpy and obessively checking my knickers.  sometimes I am convinced it has worked, othertimes convinced it hasn't.  Have been having bad cramps today - no blood yet but feels like it may come soon.

Everyone - look after yourselves

x
Alvie

·
Registered
792 Posts
Kse -  Just wanted to say that Monday I also had a good cry  :'(and like you was the first I have cried throughout my tx!!  I test Sunday  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ vibes to us both.  On my first tx I didn't cry at all.

Take care.

Love, Anne X

·
Registered
473 Posts
Hi All

I had e/t today.  Everything went smoothly - and to my surpise I didn't feel a thing.

This is our first IVF cycle. 

Test on 24th August.

Good luck and best wishes to all.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Carol xxx

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Hi Carol
Welcome to the torture of the 2ww!  It's my first time too and actually it hasn't been so bad up until now - I test on Saturday so now i am beginning to get a bit obsessive.
I see that you have been waiting a very long time for an egg donor - I do hope that this will be the month when all your patience is rewarded
x
Alvie

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Thanks everyone,
^merlin^ has got me!!!!!!
I feel so much happier, never thought id say that!
But it is asif all the Hormone stuff just stopped when i bled? ^idiot^
Went back to hospital and collected next lot of Mental drug and Ov kits.
Start cycle all over again on saturday!
So good luck to everyone, speak again soon, Im off back to Clomid Thread now.
God Bless
Jazzmine
x

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Hello on this beautiful sunny evening.

On day 9 of 2ww now and picking myself up after bad day yesterday. Cramps bad last night and the same today.  Feel very bloated, occasionally nauseous but don't have the knicker checking to go by - we had frozen et and I won't bleed this time because of high amount of drugs (tabs and pess - yuckety yuck yuck yuck!) so just won't know until 15 Aug - v hard.

Lots of love to all of you just testing, still waiting.

Flamingo
^daisy^

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jazz and Alicat.......big hugs to you both, never give up and loads and loads of luck to you ^hugme^

Welcome Carol ~ really pleased that ET went well for you....much luck to you too,

Hope everyones having a good day,

Take care all, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
792 Posts
Hi Ladies,

Looks like it's over for me, just started spotting this morning so I'm pretty sure that AF will be coming :'(

And it's only day 11 of 2ww, but would be 14 from trigger!!

Love Anne X

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am going mad at the moment. I have spend the first half on the 2ww worrying because I have cramps, and now I am worried because they have disappeared  ;D . Is it more usual to get a BFP with cramps or no cramps? Ah well I suppose everyone is different. I just wish there was a way of knowing what is going on inside there.

Alicat and Jazzmine –  ^Cuddle^ I am so sorry to hear about your BFN’s. It is so unfair. I am thinking of you both.

Anne – I am thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs  ^hugme^ . I know its hard but don’t give up yet. We are all here for you.

Hi Carol – Well done on getting to the 2ww! Yay.. lots of luck.

Hello to all you other 2ww’ers, well I guess we are all slowly going mad together. Lots and lots of luck to all of you testing this week  ^reiki^ . And lots of luck to the rest of us who still have a while to go  ^reiki^ !

Take care,
Love Katy xxx

·
Registered
216 Posts
hy is it poss to be added to the list
carol i also test on the 24th august
good luck
sandy

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello to everyone on the 2ww. Alicat and Jazzmine I'm so sorry it didn't work out this time but keep trying as miracles happen every day.

Anne - please keep positive as you may well get a positive when you test on your day. I have read so much about people getting AF then going on to have a healthy pregancy.  ^reiki^ coming at ya.

Alvie - I am so scared about testing in 2 days time but what will be will be, or at least that's what I keep saying to myself. I pretty much feel the same as you. I dread going to the loo now in case of the evils arriving. I don't have any normal PMS but that cud be due to the cyclogest (ooh how I love them!). Lots of babydust for you and  ^reiki^

Love and luck to everyone for the 2ww.
kse  ^wave^

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.