Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home girls...lots of luck to all of you xx

G

·
Hi Ladies

Can I join you please???

Had my et today, had two belting little embies both grade 2, we were told one was 4 cell and the other one 2 cell, but the 2 cell turned into a 3 cell !!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

A foury and a threey - sounds like conkers.

We test on Sept 4th and get results on 6th as 4th is a Saturday  :eek: :eek:

dh took me up to Skipton afterwards for lunch - bless

Can't stop looking at embie photo - aren't we soppy !!

lots of positive vibes for all our embies
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
love
Sarah Lou xxx

·
Registered
568 Posts
girls - i'm in the middle of trying to update SueL's list - bear with me - i've got a lot of posts to read through!

Ange x

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
thank you ange, we really appreciate it.

welcome Sarah Lou and lots of luck to you.  your embies sound great and wow, you got a picture of them?  that's ace. we saw a pic on screen, but didn't get a print out.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Everybody,

Just tried to post on the last thread (duh) and lost it so trying again.

Lorns I was so sorry to hear your news, sending you loads of good wishes and hugs and fingers crossed things soon work out for you.

I have been working today and not had chance to log on until now. Its amazing how addictive the site is I have been itching to log in and catch up with how you are all doing,  loads of new people as well which is exciting - good luck to you all, I would love to tell you the time flies but I would be LYING !!

Sarah Lou - your embies do sound little crackers and nice touch getting taken out for lunch!

I am testing on the 31st of August which is 16 days after ET, this seems like an awfully long time! I am thinking of testing on the Sunday, two days early because at least it will give me two days to get used to the idea - good or bad, before I go back to work properly (working from home at the mo) Does anyone know why everyone seems to get different testing times from their clinics, reading all your posts it seems like some are advised to test as early as day 11 then others at 14 and then me at 16! Anyone else on 16 days?  

Well for those of you testing tomorrow (hammy & Lulu I think although I am sure there are more) I want to wish you loads of luck and I have my fingers & toes crossed for you all.

Love to everybody else
Charlieo

·
Registered
568 Posts
Ok girls - here goes - please let me know if I've got anything wrong - able to copy the list but the results didn't copy for some reason so I've had to go through them all manually

Ange x

Dollyzx        IVF         ET -                     Testing - 

Jan Welshy ICSI        ET - 19th July          Testing - 2nd -   :'(

Sheboo       ICSI       ET -  18th July          Testing - 2nd -   ^reiki^

Flopsy        FET ICSI  ET - 22nd July         Testing - 3rd -  :'(

Georgia     ICSI        ET - 24th July           Testing - 5th -   :'(

Mandellen IVF         ET - 21st July            Testing - 5th -  :'(  

Eliza          FET IVF    ET - 23rd July          Testing - 6th -   :'(

lou f         ICSI          ET - 23rd July          Testing - 6th -   :'(

Poppy22  IVF          ET - 21st July           Testing - 6th -   :'( 

Cindy       IUI               - 23rd July           Testing - 6th -  :'(

Vicki         IVF          ET - 23rd July           Testing - 7th -  ^reiki^  

Lynne1    IVF          ET - 27th July           Testing - 7th -   ^reiki^ 

Claudine  ICSI         ET - 26th July          Testing - 9th -   :'( 

Jadeben   IVF           ET - 29th July         Testing - 9th -   :'(

Alice M      ICSI          ET - 31st July        Testing - 11th -   ^reiki^

Pochahontas IVF      ET - 1st Aug           Testing - 11th -  ^reiki^  

ZoeM        IVF           ET - 29th July         Testing - 11th -  ^reiki^

Niece        FET IVF     ET - 30th July        Testing - 12th -   :'( 

Jessica May IVF         ET -                    Testing - 13th -    :'(

Holly667   IVF           ET - 30th July         Testing - 14th -  :'(

Tammy     IVF           ET - 2nd Aug          Testing - 16th -  ^reiki^   

sarah c     FET IVF    ET - 3rd Aug          Testing - 17th -  :'(  

AmandaL   ICSI                                    Testing – 18th -  ^reiki^

Paula25                   ET - 5th Aug          Testing - 19th -  :'(

Lis35        ICSI         ET - 6th Aug          Testing - 20th -  ^reiki^

Kyra         IVF           ET - 7th Aug          Testing - 21st -  ^reiki^

Cleo1       FET ICSI   ET -7th Aug           Testing - 21st -  ^reiki^

mmmbop  IVF           ET - 9th Aug          Testing - 23rd -  ^reiki^  

Lorns       FET IVF     ET - 11th Aug        Testing - 23rd -  :'(  

Hammy    IVF           ET - 11th Aug         Testing - 25th

Lulu434    ICSI         ET - 12th Aug         Testing - 25th

SallyL      FET IVF    ET - 13th Aug          Testing - 25th

Emeldak   IVF         ET – 13th Aug           Testing 25th

Deeabbot  ICSI       ET -                         Testing 25th

Morgan   IVF           ET - 14th Aug         Testing - 26th

Emeldak   IVF           ET - 13th Aug         Testing - 27th

Alison Jane  IVF       ET - 12th Aug         Testing - 27th

Ready4F  IVF          ET - 13th Aug         Testing - 27th

Owennicki  ICSI      ET – 16 Aug      Testing – 27th

AngeK     FET IVF   ET - 14th Aug          Testing – 28th

Lisac      ICSI         ET -  16th Aug        Testing – 28th

Katiegray  IVF        ET -                        Testing – 29th

DebbieB   IUI                - 10th Aug        Testing – 30th

TracyW     FET       ET – 16 Aug      Testing – 30th

LouiseK    IVF         ET  - 16 Aug            Testing – 30th

Charlieo   ICSI        ET  - 15th Aug        Testing – 31st

KT           ICSI        ET  - 17th Aug        Testing – 31st

Jdrobinson  IVF       ET  -  19th Aug        Testing – 1 Sept

Bluesoo   ICSI        ET  -  22 Aug          Testing -  2 Sept

Frankie    ICSI        ET  - 19 Aug            Testing – 2 Sept

Sarah Lou2  IVF      ET  -  23 Aug           Testing  - 4 Sept

Saff         IVF          ET  -  22 Aug          Testing  - 5 Sept

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi Ange
Wow there is loads of us on that list, lets hope we see lots of  ^reiki^ , just letting you know that my info is slightly wrong, I had ICSI, its my fault no dout I just said IVF, they are basicly the same thing to me, my first two were IVF and the last 3 have been ICSI, I hope you dont mind changing it please, Thanks alot,
and lots of luck and  ^fairydust^  to everyone!

Saff x

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hello everyone,

Ange, fab job on the list! ^clapping^ I can't believe how many of us are on there.

Charlieo, You are so right that this site is addictive, it's awful when you can't get on here! I think the different test days are for different treatment...not sure though!  ^confused^

Sarah Lou, Welcome to the madhouse 2ww! I have my embie picture on our fridge.  It's nice to know they could turn into a little miracle.  Wishing you lots and lots of luck  ^reiki^

Saff, Weclome to you too! It's nice to see another Orangie over here. Wishing you lots of luck  ^reiki^

Alison, try not to worry too much about the af pains.  They are quite common, even with those who get a BFP.  I was told that the cyclogest might delay af and to stop it after test day if I got a negative result.  Wishing you lots of luck  ^reiki^

Lulu, hope you're doing OK. I have Im'd you  ^wave^

Hope everyone else is doing OK.  

Sending you all lots of love and luck
^fairydust^
Sally
xxxxx

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ange, thank you for the list. Doing that past a small amount of the 2ww for you!

Hope every one is well (as if thats likely). I am so sick of worrying. I worry about having af pains and then I worry more when i don't get them. I am sick of knicker checking. And now my boobs have started hurting a little and I'm worrying about THIS. And on top of all this I've had three +ive hpts which I won't accept because I'm wrried about getting my hopes up!

I am raving mad!

love you all Hammy xx

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Everyone

Thanks for the welcomes.

Its nice talking to people who understand the ups and downs of IVF.  Not told anyone this time round apart from our families.

BlueSoo and Saff you mentioned you were still feeling sore and so was I up until yesterday.  I took a couple of paracetamols (as directed by my hospital (Kings College)) and now its gone altogether.  I wasnt told to take it easy though - infact they said to carry on just as normal - its funny how everyone is given different advice.

Sarah Lou2 - Having a photo of your embies - sounds intriguing - do all hospitals do this? Oops too late now.

Morgan - Nice to see someone else from Sheffield - (I was born at Jessops Hospital!) I now live in London but still visit.

Lorns - sorry to hear about your result - take care of yourself

Best Wishes to everyone

Frankie x

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello to everyone.

Over the last 2 weeks I’ve been reading your posts and I have to say a big thank you to all who have shared your thoughts. This was my first experience of IVF and it was good to know that other people were having similar feelings and fears.

Our test came back negative today but it was not a great surprise as a bleed during EC led to only one egg being collected and a stay in Hossie until ET.

Thanks again to everyone, take care and good look.

andreat

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
Hi girls,

Wow...I've been off this site for a day and a half and I can't believe how many posts there have been. 

Lorns and andreat, I want to start by first sending you two a big  ^Cuddle^.  I'm so sorry as I know how utterly dissappointing it is. You'll have your time when it's right for you.

deeabbott, BlooSoo, frankie, LouiseK, Staff and Sarah Lou, a bit welcome!  I remember a couple of you from the cycle buddies. 

BlooSoo, that's great that you had to 2 blastocysts stage.  It's normal to be sore after ec...especially when you had 20 embryos. 

Staff, hope it's 5 times lucky for you. 

Sarah Lou, isn't the picture great?  I showed my dad and he didn't know what he was looking at. ;)

angek, great job on the list.  ^afro^  Thanks so much for all the work. It's great having everyone's date summarized so we know who is testing when.

Alison Jane, from what I hear, spotting is a good sign since it could be implantation bleeding.  I keep looking hoping to have some but nothing.  Not sure about the cyclogest, but in the past my af always came 2 days after I stopped.

morgan, Sally, lulu, charlieo, Debbie, thanks for the words about dh. He can be insensitive, but then again, I guess I shouldn't expect him to read my mind and know what I'm thinking.  Guys think very differently than women and we both deal wtih this differently (he immerses himself in work so it's easy for him to not think about it). 

Lulu, thanks for the concern.  Dh and I were out for most of the day yesterday visiting his parents and then today I was at work and then out for dinner with my dad so that's why I haven't been posting for a bit (sometimes I sneak a peak at the posts at work, but have to be VERY careful...don't want anyone looking over my shoulder). 

charlieo, a brown smear sounds good to me.  ;)  That's great that you're able to work from home.  I totally agree..this site is very addicting...and oh, so helpful!

KT, I know exactly how you feel.  I had such a bad weekend.  Our emotions are so up and down now never mind about why they're up and down.  It's a scary and hopeful time.  Hope you're feeling up again real soon.

Well, I guess I'm feeling a bit better today although i'm still convinced that it's not going to work for us this time.  My stomach has been a bit funny today.  I wouldn't exaclty call it af cramps like some of you have described, but it almost feels like I've been punched in the stomach.  I'm 10dpt.  Is this the feeling that any of you have?  I have no spotting though...I so wish I did so there would be a sign.  I'm soooo scared for Friday...I think it's better NOT knowing.

Looks like no one is testing tomorrow but a whole bunch of you are testing on Wed.  Here's to another day ^drink^ (that's water we're drinking, of course  ;))

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Andrea - so sorry to hear about your bfn  ^Cuddle^  It must be especially hard for you afte having difficulties during ec.  you and dh look after yourselves. xxxx

·
Registered
568 Posts
Andreat

I'm so sorry to hear about your result ((((((hugs))))) - doesn't sound like your first experience of IVF was a good one - hopefully it won't put you off trying again.

Love Ange x

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Morning girls
hello to everyone, especially my cycle buddies - katiegray and saff  ^wave^ and debbieb from iui  ^wave^

Frankie  - great to see some more sheffield folk!  I am not a native but lived here for 10yrs so pretty much am one now.

Ange - thank you for doing the list.  It's so long now - there's trillions of us!

R4F - I had some odd feelings too, but a few days earlier.  hope it's good news for you - not long to go.

hammy - do you have a blood test tomorrow or another hpt?  try not to worry hun - it's sounding really good for you.

I confess I have also been a naughty early tester.  :-[ That's why I've been up since 6 this morning on a day off.  tested last night and this morning, both +ve but it's only just 10 dpt so it could still be the hcg injection and not a real +ve, so no cigar just yet.  And no sleep for me either!  DH gave me a proper telling off for testing early and refuses to believe any test yet.

Good luck to you all, especially those testing in the next few days cos it's an especially scary time  ^Cuddle^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^

·
Registered
104 Posts
WELL DONE MORGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, sounds like a BIG FAT POSITIVE to me

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

How do you feel?

Kathy xx

·
Registered
7 Posts
dear all, firstly a big hug to andrea sorry to hear your news.

^Cuddle^

i'm not due to test until tomorrow but my af came this morning and my dh bought a hpt which was negative. feeling numb and very low. not sure what to do now.
good luk to everyone testing over the next few days.
deeabbott

G

·
Morning ladies

just a quick question from me, had et yesterday and woke at 2.45am with bad pains like af, anyhow put a hottie bottle on my tum for a bit and it went off.  Just getting a bit of a dull ache now and again at the moment.  Had a look at hossie info and it said that this could happen due to ovaries readjusting.  Is this normal ?? has anyone else experienced it?? help???

Don't know whether or not to ring hossie or if I'm being a big jessie

love

sarah lou xxx :-\ :-\

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
Hiya Sarah Lou
Yes it is normal i was fine for the 1st 24 hours but then i was in agony even went to A&E at one stage but they scanned me and said my overies were very big which was normal, am sure it will start to ease abit but u might be sore and bloated for a few days so just sit tight and enjoy the tlc i am sure u r getting.
good luck
lol
lou x

·
Registered
129 Posts
Andrea,
So sorry to read your news of a negative result.
Sending you lots of love
Sally
xxxxx

1 - 20 of 138 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.