Maxbabe ICSI ET - 26 Aug Testing - 9 Sept[/color]

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sally - thinking of you, hun, with fingers crossed that all will be ok. xxx

Tracy W - Hang on in there ... you have tested too early. x

Congratulations Morgan and Ready4 - Hope you have happy healthy pregnancies.

Loads of luck, patience and love to everyone else
Dee
xxx

·
Registered
26 Posts
hello ladies

Can I join your gang??  Found out today that we have SIX lovely embies and are booked in for ET tommorrow.

Feel sick and excited at the same time - I guess I gonna be on that rollercoaster for the next two weeks - hope this site helps keeps me sane ^confused^ ^confused^ ^confused^.

love and hugs
Amanda xx

·
Registered
153 Posts
:) :) :) :) ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Hi Ladies!!

Just wanted to introduce myself to you all and share my story as I have only joined this site in the last 2 days.

I'm 35 and had my 1st DIUI on 24th August! Its my very 1st time ttc, so DP and I are very excited and maybe even too optimistic..my test date is 7th, only another 11days....
The entire experience for us has been difficult as we dont live in the UK so it meant flying abroad on Tuesday and returning that evening. Unfortunately DIUI is not available to us in our own country.

Since yesterday morning I've had constant lower backache and the odd tummy twinges. Has anyone else experienced this after IUI ? Could it be due to ovulation occurring in the last 2-3 days?
I'm doing the pineapple and milk thing and I'm also drinking 2-3 cups of raspberry tea per day. Its supposed to calm the uterus and assist in implantation! Anyone else tried it?

Just wanted to send you all lots of positive vibes and babydust.......looking forward to sharing the 2ww,its a fantastic support network so thanks to everyone and good luck.

Lots of luv
                                            Misty

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Welcome Misty and Mandi - fingers crossed for you.

Good luck to tomorrow's testers - thinking of you girls!!!

babydust to everyone
xxx

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi everyone,

Hope it's okay to join you guys.  I did send a message on the general topics as a newbie, but I've since discovered this 2ww topic which is great.  I've been a v. naughty girl and tested two days early on day 12 instead of 14 and guess what - is was +ive!!!  I've tested today as well (day 14) just in case it I'd got it wrong!  I'm praying I can get through the next 8-12 crucial weeks without another m/c. 

I did have mild endo type cramps and have had a constant burpy feeling for 4 or 5 days if that's any help to anyone feeling the same.  The cramps were never really painful, but just uncomfortable.

Unfortunately have got to go back to work tomorrow, which I'm not looking forward to but at least we've got over this hurdle. 

Good luck to everyone.

^daisy^

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi Smiler,

Just saw your posting yesterday about the difficult ET and the pain. My second ET was similar. I don't know why but it was long and complicated.

About 2 hours after the ET I developed severe spasms in my uterus and was in pain for most of the 2ww.  The clinic said that I had a touch of OHSS as well which didn't help.

Hope that things get better for you!

With warmest regards,

·
Registered
568 Posts
Prentis - congratulations on your pregnancy! ^cloud9^

Mandi & Misty - welcome to the 2ww - good luck!

Ange x

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Ange

Thanks for your congrats.

Sorry I didn't leave my name on my message.  It is Martina.  My surname is Prentis!! 

Good Luck Ange for 28th!!!

:)

·
Registered
40 Posts
hiya girlies

Just wondered if i could come and join u.  I had my basting today and have been given a test date of 13th Sept. - seems ages away to me.  Is this normal or is my clinic being particularly mean.

Good luck to everyone on 2ww - hopefully i will get to know u all soon.

Lots of love

Annie M  ^daisy^ ^daisy^ ^daisy^

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi!  ;D

Just wanted to pop by to wish this weekend's testers heaps and heaps of luck.

Extra special hugs and rainbow wishes are winging their way to Kerry (KT) and Owennicki ... I really do hope that this is the one for you both and that your dreams come true.

Love and Hugs
Dee
xxx
;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
Hi girls,

Thanks for much for all your wonderful messages.  I'm still not ready to pull out the champagne yet (well, guess I should say "milk carton"), but my hopes are getting there from all your words.  I'll do another hpt test tonight and then the official test is tomorrow.  I'm still really nervous though.

Welcome to layla, Maxbabe, Misty, Mandi and Annie.

A huge congrats to Morgan, Emeldak and Mantina ^clapping^

And wishing more positives from Alison Jane, KT, Lisac and Owennicki.  Lisac, hand in there for tomorrow...you never know.  KT, yes, I was bad and couldnt' hold off any longer.  Can you gals believe that we finally made it to our test day?  I'll be anxiously waiting to hear from all of you.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hi girls

sorry I don't have good news to add to the bfp's we've had recently.  got cheated out of doing the test with af arriving this morning.  Had a good cry and now have to get right back out there and go for a scan tomorrow to see if we can go for ivf this month.  Feeling sad :'(

Well done to everyone with bfp's and good luck to the newbies!

Debbie

·
Registered
925 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations to all those getting postives! You give me hope.
Also sorry to read about those facing disappointment  (that's an understatement) this month. Mt thoughts are with you.
I was wondering if I could join in here too. I had 2 embies transferred yesterday and am starting my first ever tww. It's hard to believe and I know it's going to be a challenge.
Annie M did u have embies transferred or was it IUI? My test date after the transfer yesterday is 10th september. I may do a sneaky hpt on the 8th (our wedding anniversary) but not deciding that at the moment.

Lots of love

Isobel
XXXX

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good morning ladies, hope that u r all feeling well today! I only joined this site y'day and have already found it so helpful (hence being on here so early today), well what else is there to so apart from constant knicker checking!! I dont know if anyone saw my message y'day about the tum pains & sore boobs but someone has suggested that is could be the cyclogest! any views on this please girlies xxx Nicola.
P.s Thankyou Karen for your reply x

G

·
Hi nikaos

I've got exactly the same symptons, sore boobs the odd twinge in my stomach and for some reason since I started the Cyclogest I've been having the oddest dreams - totally weird !!
love
sarahlou xxx

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Sally,

Thinking of you and talking to the big guy in the sky, asking him to take care of you.  Really hope your blood test shows some positive news for you. In the meantime, just take things as easy as possible.

Good Luck to all the girls due to test today - don't mean to single anyone out, as I really hope you all get the lovely BFP you all long for, but KT, my thoughts and hopes are with you especially, surely this has got to be your time ^reiki^  ^reiki^.

I've just looked down the list of testers for this month - there seems to be too many sad faces, my heart goes out to all of you and hope and pray you manage to achieve your dreams very soon.

Love,

Sue xxxxxxx

·
Registered
376 Posts
Morning ladies,

Would like to welcome Nicola, Annie M and Isobel to the wonderfully long 2ww....good luck to you all.

Debbie - so sorry to hear your news, its very hard to cope with....but best of luck with your IVF

Sally - thinking of you, much love

To the 4 ladies testing today - wishing you success and BFP's all round.....

Sarah Lou - I have been having weird dreams too...really emotional ones..have even woken up in the night crying....but at least during the day I am calm and sane (yes I am!!!)...loads of twinges but thats from the e/c....

Take care everyone, and have a lovely bank holiday with this lovely summer weather we're having NOT!!!

loads of love
maxbabe

1 - 20 of 103 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.