May all your dreams become reality.

Lots of love and luck
Dee
xxx

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Chloe Isabella (a.k.a. Malty) Mummy's List!

^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^
^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Ready4Family IUI - 19 June Testing - 1st - ^Cuddle^

Saphy75 (Pam) IVF ET - 17 June Testing - 2nd - ^Cuddle^

Scoop ICSI ET - 18 June Testing - 2nd - ^reiki^

Soozle ICSI ET - 18 June Testing - 2nd - ^reiki^

Eve ET - 18 June Testing - 2nd - ^Cuddle^

Emile ICSI ET - 18 June Testing - 3rd - ^Cuddle^

Marzy IVF ET - 19 June Testing - 4th - ^Cuddle^

Minky (Caro) ICSI ET - 21 June Testing - 4th - ^reiki^

ZoeA ICSI ET - 21 June Testing - 5th -^reiki^

LindaJane ICSI ET - 21 June Testing - 5th - ^reiki^

Mini ICSI ET - Testing - 9th - ^reiki^

Linzibell IUI - 24 June Testing - 9th - ^Cuddle^

KP (Annette) ICSI ET - 24 June Testing - 9th - ^reiki^

Azailier IVF ET - 26 June Testing - 10th - ^Cuddle^

sarah102 ICSI ET - 26 June Testing - 10th - ^reiki^

Hollie IVF ET - 25 June Testing - 11th - ^reiki^

Sammy04 ICSI ET - 2nd July Testing - 15th - ^Cuddle^

Clare 65 GIFT ET - 28th June Testing - 15th

Treacle ICSI ET - 2nd July Testing - 16th - ^Cuddle^

MrsP ICSI&IVF ET - 10th July Testing - 20th - ^reiki^

Jemma FET ICSI ET - 8th July Testing - 22nd

zoe w ICSI ET - 9th July Testing - 23rd - ^reiki^

manda73UK FET IVF ET - Testing - 23rd - ^reiki^

Tina K ICSI ET - 12th July Testing - 23rd - ^reiki^

tinker ICSI ET - 8th July Testing - 24th - ^reiki^

ceedubya IVF ET - 11th July Testing - 25th - ^Cuddle^

londongirl ICSI ET - 15th July Testing - 25th - ^Cuddle^

Jo Taylor ICSI ET - 7th July Testing - 26th - ^Cuddle^

Karen-C IUI - 12th July Testing - 26th - ^Cuddle^

Hayley E IVF ET - 13th July Testing - 26th - ^Cuddle^

Laroussi IVF ET - 13th July Testing - 26th - ^Cuddle^

snickers IUI - 13th July Testing - 27th - ^Cuddle^

debs hoping IUI - 14th July Testing - 28th - ^reiki^

Clarky ICSI ET - 14th July Testing - 28th - ^reiki^

klm ICSI ET - 14th July Testing - 28th - ^Cuddle^

Ginger IVF ET - 15th July Testing - 29th - ^Cuddle^

kiera ICSI ET - 12th July Testing - 29th - ^reiki^

luisa FET ICSI ET - 16th July Testing - 29th - ^Cuddle^

joe33 IVF ET - 16th July Testing - 30th - ^Cuddle^

Liz11 FET IVF ET - 16th July Testing - 30th - ^Cuddle^

Band ET - 16th July Testing - 30th

Sarah D FET ICSI ET - 17th July Testing - 30th

Macaroni IVF ET - 16th July Testing - 30th - ^Cuddle^

a h IVF ET - 14th July Testing - 30th - ^Cuddle^

AUGUST

Jan Welshy ICSI ET - 19th July Testing - 2nd

Sheboo ICSI ET - 18th July Testing - 2nd

Flopsy FET ICSI ET - 22nd July Testing - 3rd

Georgia ICSI ET - 24th July Testing - 5th

Mandellen IVF ET - 21st July Testing - 5th

Eliza FET IVF ET - 23rd July Testing - 6th

lou f ICSI ET - 23rd July Testing - 6th

Poppy22 IVF ET - 21st July Testing - 6th

Cindy IUI - 23rd July Testing - 6th

Alice M ICSI ET - ?? Testing - 11th

ZoeM IVF ET - ?? Testing - 12th

May all your dreams come true girls !!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi all

I'm what they call a 'low responder' - 3 follicles after 2+ weeks of GonalF. But, surprisingly, got 3 eggs collected on 23rd July, 2 of which fertlised. ET was on 26 July - 1 x 7 cell, 1 x 8 cell.

Am a freelancer, so have no work scheduled until 16 August.. consequently going up the wall.. and unlike all you UK gals, I'm in Australia and it's been raining for the past two weeks and cold!

Have my beta on 7 August.. it's my first IVF, so not sure what to expect - our problem is my age and 12.7 FSH level. As I keep saying to those in the know.. "We shall see"..

Vicki

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi girls sending you all good vibes for August testing - hang on in there and try not to test too early !!!

sending you all heaps of ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

lets have lots of August BFPs

love Sarah xx ;)

·
Registered
680 Posts
Hiya all

Sorry, i've not been able to face coming on in a while, since BFN. Thanks to everyone who sent their love, it really helped. thanks especially to flopsy, you are a sweetie, and I really have everything crossed for you....

Sorry too to Ginger, Hayley, Liz, Klm, Luisa and Joe, and possibly Welshy..... not 100% yet
It wasnt a lucky time for us July august testers, LOTS of BFN's.
HOWEVER.... CONGRATULATIONS to Clarky and Kiera, you shouldnt feel bad for a POSITIVE!!!!! you've wanted it for long enough. We wouldn't BE on this site if we weren't desperate for a BFP. Why else would we pump our bodies full of this crap, and put up with the stabbin and jabbin and sniffing!!!!! So it's GREAT news, and I just hope that the still waiters get better results.
So good luck Poppy, flopsy, georgia, eliza, lou and anyone I've missed.

Take care, and I may cycle with some of you again in october / november time..
Love anni:)

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi girls,

Sorry to start off this new thread with bad news. AF has started today with a vengeance.

DH is at work and I will not tell him until tonight. He is suffering worse than I am this cycle.

We have a friend from abroad staying with us and it will be difficult to get time together to grieve so I'll have to think of something.

I feel intensely frustrated and utterly gutted. We have spent so many resources on this - both time, hope and money I don't know where to go from here.

The area of my frustration is over immune issues. I had both IVIG's and steroids and my body still mounted an immune response with fever, sore throat and glands.

Too poor to afford a holiday. Further investigations and treatment will be very expensive if we can afford it at all. Sorry to whinge on. A bad day

Wishing the very best to all the 2ww'ers and a column of nice positive results on the list soon!

With lots of love from,

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
Dear Flopsy ^Cuddle^
I am so sorry about the witch arriving, wish i had words of wisdom for u, if your friend staying with u knows about tx then i am sure they will want to give u time alone to be able to grieve and get strong again which am sure u will,if they dont know u could say it is a special date for u and u would love to spend just a little time alone with eachother hard but easier than explaining.
I am sure your dh will be upset ofcourse but aslong as he has u i am sure he will be ok and together u will be fine.
All the very best for the future
lol
lou xx

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
^reiki^ ^reiki^ Sending all you August Testers lots of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ vibes !

Good luck everyone

Clare

·
Registered
376 Posts
Flopsy,

So gutted for you!

Can't believe it...oh no you poor thing...I can't think of anything to say - hopefully after today you may feel a bit better.

loads of love and hugs to you

·
Registered
618 Posts
Well I am still here and no show today, hopingthis is a good sign, just need to hold af off until wednesday, it could be late implantation and wednesday is our hospital appointment.
Love
Welshy, (desperatley hoping eric and ern are still hanging in there)XXXXXXX

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi,

Wanted to know if I can be added to the list, I'm due to have ET done this afternoon and my test date will be the 16th August.

Good luck to all for those still waiting to test, congrates to all the BFP's. My thoughts are with you all who got a BFN, I too had a BFN back in April and couldn't even begin to explain how disappointed I felt.

Take care

Tammy
xxxxxx

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi ladies,

My number went down today to 6 so I think its time to start the grieving process. I had read alot of inspiring stories with low betas that rose to eventually turn into healthy heartbeats, but this one was not meant to be for us. I've been instructed to continue with meds and test again on Wed. I know they want to see it go down to 0 to make sure that I don't need a D&C but why I'm still being kept on progesterone- I don't know?!

Welshy, I have everything crossed for you for Wed!!
Dolly and Poppy- how are you doing? Praying for you guys!!!!!!!!!

Josie
xoxo

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hello,

Flopsy, I have just read your news. I am so sorry. I hope you manage to get some time alone with your dh to grieve together. Sending you much love xx ^Cuddle^

Sally
xxxx

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi everyone.

hello to vicki, holly and tammy best of luck girls.

Flopsy, im so so sorry that afs arrived its difficult to try and look ahead at a time like this but please dont give up ^Cuddle^. Wishing you all the best for the future. Your time will come.

Jan im really pleased to see your still with us. iv everything crossed for us for weds.

Josie god i dont know what to say, talk about putting you through it. It sounds like theres still a chance and im praying for you.

As for me i still feel like af will arrive any second now. Still got the rumblings down below my stomach has gone flatter and boobs not as sore. I feel its just a question of time. Iv just been to see my GP for a sick note, as i was due back in work today and couldnt face it. i asked him if it is likely that i may be pregnant even though i feel like af is going to arrive. He said 'if you feel like your going to start your period then its likely you will'. God what an ignorant little man.

Even though i do feel its over i know from this site and from speaking to others that women can still get af symptoms when pregnant. He didnt ask if i was on any medication, which i am (cyclogest). What i wanted from him were words of wisdom.

Im hoping that im wrong but i know my own body and i feel im right. arghhhhhh i cant stand it .

hope everyone else is bearing up. its been an awful past few days and im praying for some positives :).

love poppy

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi Josie
Had a couple of days away , so only just seen your news . So so sorry & sending you ^group^ , it's so hard isn't it when you know an embie implanted but stopped growing early . I know I found it so hard last time & am terrified this may be going the same way . Will be glad when it's Fri
Love to you
Dolly zx :'(

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi Dollyzx

When do u test? I am on my 3rd ivf attempt also. I also had a biochem pregnancy 2nd attempt!

Love Zoe.x

·
Registered
21 Posts
hi goils

poppy - i'm a bit the same.. i've had bloated tummy, various cramps and sore boobs since starting progesterone post-transfer, but this morning lying in bed was convinced the cramps were more period-like. finally had to get up (it's 5.10am here!) and did the toilet check, but nothing doing at this stage. i was told by my RE nurse that it is unlikely i'll get my period whilst taking crinone (the prog. suppositories) but who knows?! i also had a booster of pregnyl 5 days ago, so of course that means no hpt cause i'm sure it'll just pick up the boosted hcg numbers from that. roll on saturday...

v

·
Registered
86 Posts
hi girls
just thought id see how you were all doing.
july wasnt a good time for me but i really hope there is lots of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ in august.
josie-sorry to hear youre news.its soo devestating i know but please keep your faith.it will happen for us im sure.
i been fine.i was glad to be back at work in away.i just hope time flies by till i go for my 2nd attempt.
good luck to all girls testing this month

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Dolly,

Don't go down that road- its not a nice place!!!! Stay in positive land.... I know it is really hard but your numbers way more than doubled and I think you have a strong embie in there!!!! We are dealing with severe MF which may be at the root of our troubles!!! I'll be thinking of you and praying for nice healthy and strong numbers for you on Friday!!!

Poppy, there's nothing I can say but FORGET what your gyny said- he does not have a uterus, has never known what it feels like to expect or have a period and obviously has the bedside manner of a low level unfeeling thing...(would love to get more graphic but I think I should keep it clean....) Reading what you wrote ****** me off! How dare he?!!! It reminds me of the gyny we had to go to in order to get our insurance coverage. We went back for the second approval and when he asked what the outcome was of our first cycle, my DH innocently says, "well we had a positive but we lost it, now we will change the protocol." and the doc (chavunist) replies "well, if the womb cannot hold the child, why on earth would you change the protocol?- its not the fault of the medication" I was shocked! My DH took one look at me and immediately grabbed my hand to comfort me and maybe even keep me from lunging at him!! Now, I laugh at what this guy said to us- you have to laugh too!!!!

Plenty of women have period like feelings and symptoms that start to go away. Did you do HCG shot? Remember that the HCG shot goes out of your body quicker than your body's natural HCG goes up. I just spoke to a friend of mine that told me when she was pregnant naturally, she started out with period like symptoms which completely disappeared almost right away and her breasts remained sore but not always- her symptoms came and went and she went on to have a textbook health pregnancy! Don't give up!

Vicki- you hang in there too- you guys are doing great during this gruelsome time!
Josie
xoxo
Will keep checkiing on ya

·
Registered
83 Posts
Dolly

doh! Just seen your message b4 mine said Friday.

Good Luck

Zoe.x

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.