Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi New Home!

Jan and Steve - incredibly sorry to read that the test earlier in the week was negative. It would be lovely if it changed and I wish it would (((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))).

Cindy and Eliza - thinking of you....

Pochahontas - thanks for letting me know!

Lynne1 - welcome and good luck, blasts are "supposed" to be stronger! We did blast on our last cycle! ;) If that helps! ;) Good luck for your test tomorrow.

Vicki - good luck for you as well tomorrow! :-*

Thinking of you all..........

Lots of Love
Sue
xxxxxx

^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^
^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Dollyzx IVF ET - Testing

Jan Welshy ICSI ET - 19th July Testing - 2nd - ^Cuddle^

Sheboo ICSI ET - 18th July Testing - 2nd

Flopsy FET ICSI ET - 22nd July Testing - 3rd - ^Cuddle^

Georgia ICSI ET - 24th July Testing - 5th - ^Cuddle^

Mandellen IVF ET - 21st July Testing - 5th - ^reiki^

Eliza FET IVF ET - 23rd July Testing - 6th

lou f ICSI ET - 23rd July Testing - 6th - ^Cuddle^

Poppy22 IVF ET - 21st July Testing - 6th - ^Cuddle^

Cindy IUI - 23rd July Testing - 6th

Vicki IVF ET - 23rd July Testing - 7th

Lynne1 IVF ET - 27th July Testing - 7th

Claudine ICSI ET - 26th July Testing - 9th

Jadeben IVF ET - 29th July Testing - 9th

Alice M ICSI ET - 31st July Testing - 11th

Pochahontas IVF ET - 1st Aug Testing - 11th

ZoeM IVF ET - 29th July Testing - 11th

Holly667 IVF ET - 30th July Testing - 14th

Tammy IVF ET - 2nd Aug Testing - 16th

sarah c FET IVF ET - 3rd Aug Testing - 17th

May all your dreams come true girls !!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi Augustas

Jan - I really hope your new test comes up with a miracle for you.... sorry to hear about your very stressful times... ^Cuddle^

Zoe - you're a testaholic!!!! You crazy woman, I bet the hpt companies love you!!!!! ^spin^ Still, it's quite good to have no fear of the dreaded pee stick - I think I'm a bit scared of them now, so I'm avoiding using one til the last minute!!!!

Poco - how are you doing? I'm sure driving to your support group and back was a great thing to do - I hope it calmed you down a bit, just to talk to others in the same situation..... I was trying to take it easy this week, but I haven't done very well on that front - I'm not very good at sitting still for long periods of time, so I've been doing a fair bit, whilst trying to sit down in between rushing around!!! But I have got through an easy-read book.....

Vicki - I've IM'd you, but GOOD LUCK again for tomorrow - positive thoughts coming your way ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lynne1 - welcome and GOOD LUCK too - hope those blasts did their sticky best.......

Hope everyone has a good weekend........

lots of love
Alice
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Wow, I miss a day on the board and can hardly find the thread.

So so sorry to Flopsy Lou and Poppy.

I'm still going to hold out for Jan and M&W. I've seen other miracles on the board!

It seems crazy that some of us get af early and some late, progesterone or not. It just makes it all so unpredictable and even more emotionally draining (if that is possible). I got af bang on the hpt test date last time (fairly typical of my monthlies, always on time) but this time I'm on Cyclogest so don't know what to expect.

CONGRATULATIONS Mandellen, gosh, it must be so so so amazing to see those two blue lines. It's good to see a ^reiki^ in here. We need hope!

I agree with Lynne, I've seen too many bfn's to spend any more cash on those hpt's. Saying that, I have 3 day embies so I'll be doing an hpt on Sunday (Monday's an hpt for me not a blood). I think I'd rather get a sense of what to expect Monday.

Vicki, Lynne, my boobs are no longer sore either. Still big though. Oh, ok, they always have been.

P, I'm with you on the up & down. Hope your support group helped. Is that through your clinic?

Funnily I seem to go from negative in the morning to positive in the evening. I have another progesterone related theory about that. If it's a depressant I reckon I absorb more at night and therefore wake up in the morning really miserable. I'm sure most of the morning supp goes down the toilet so by evening I'm more my usual self 8).

I cry whenever I think of the test result and it doesn't matter whether I imagine it +ve or -ve. I'm getting - and have had since I started the progesterone - mild cramps (so mild I probably wouldn't notice if I wasn't EXTREMELY SENSITIVE right now).

^thumbsup^ Cindy and Eliza for today and for Vicki tomorrow

·
Registered
8 Posts
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. IM TESTING ON MONDAY, ONLY THE WEEKEND TO GET THROUGH. I PRAY FOR A POSITIVE ON MONDAY.X

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Jan

Sorry to hear your news...thinking of you.

Laine x

·
Registered
57 Posts
hi can any one help this is 4th time trying to post, I had fet on tues woke up 2day feeling ligth headed a bit like a hangover,had back ache off and on all day went to loo about hour ago now and their was v light blood on toilet paper,just been again nothing,is it to early 4 implantation?im on cyclogest and progynova !

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi all 2WW girls in limbo land!

Sarah, I've read somewhere that implantation bleed (if it occurs) is likely to be between day 6-12 ). Please don't quote me on it!

Claudine, i know what you mean about the crying! Let's just take it a day at a time. I did go to the support group & it definately helped just talking about the last week, it's not immediately local & not linked to my clinic, is run by ladies who've had IF experiences & treatment. i travel to the next county (30 min drive)

Hi Alice, yes it's hard to think of things to do when your mind is elsewhere, normally there's loads i'd have enthusiasm for.

I'm feeling quite low, to add to the already horrible 2WW i've definately had some cramping & am obviously thinking it could be the build up to AF, feels exactly like it (day 10 today, 5 days after day 5 transfer). I don't think think it's psychological as i was actually quite relaxed when i felt it. This has set off major panicky feelings. I know there are explanations for this but i can't help thinking the worst & am trying to prepare. Have told DH & he looked really disappointed but i felt i had to share this with him as he is being really positive & i think we both need to be realistic.

Just to make you smile,

* went into a chemists yesterday just thinking of looking at (& possibly buying) a HPT for next week & I COULDN'T SEE ANY, looked everywhere & someone eventually asked if i needed any help but i said 'no' !!! obviously a very bizarre chemists!

* switched the TV on yesterday, 1st channel was a rubbishy soap, scene of someone doing a pregnancy test (& of course it was positive!), then thought 'i can't be doing with this ' switched channels & it was a nature programme about mating fish who were doing stuff with their eggs & sperm!!!!!!!!!!!! Turned the TV off!!!!

Love P XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hope you don't mind me butting in on you girls. I have been following your progress and hoping for lots of bfps!
Pocahontas- I just wanted to say that 4/5 days after my 5 day transfer I had terrible af pain. It really did feel like af was going to start any minute. It actually woke me up in the middle of the night and I spent hours huddled on the couch downstairs watching weird middle of the night tv. I was so upset and totally convinced it hadn't worked but it did!! I still have some af type pain but have been assured that this is normal. Don't give up and good luck!!

Good luck to everyone

A x

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi All

Looks like I am the only 1 not interested in big brother!

Well not too long to wait now, still having trouble sleeping though. My mums coming over from Spain to visit tommorow.Hooray.

I would like to say that will keep my mind off everything but quite the contrary, she will b worse than me!

Vikki and Lynne sending u lots of +ives 4 tmrw.

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Alice M and P. This is torture!.xxx

Lots of Love

Zoe.x

·
Registered
21 Posts
well goils...

i had to call the clinic cos they hadn't called by 2pm and had said they'd call by lunchtime.

that aside, it's good news! i got a +ve test result - hcg of 219 at 15dpo!

lynne - am sending you mega vibes - may this be a good day for both of us!!

me still in shock..

x

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Vicki - had to come and see why you were up so early (even earlier than me) - and now I know why!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Have a happy and healthy pregnancy - and baby!!

Love
Fee xxxxxx

·
Registered
83 Posts
V

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi All

After Vikkis' +ive
I did a test again! But this time I had a faint line within the time frame!

Trying to keep calm.

Will have my beta done mon as cannot wait til 11th to do hpt.

V. Nervous but excited.

Love

Zoe.x

·
Registered
21 Posts
thanks fee and sarah!

how you going there zoe? hope you didn't think i was being miss bossy boots about the hpt stuff the other day...? i shall be hanging out to see how you go on weds.. i got beginner's luck, there's no reason you shouldn't be third time lucky!

v

·
Registered
21 Posts
z,
we must've posted within 30 secs of each other.

EXCELLENT NEWS BABE!

shall wait with baited breath on monday...

x

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks v

Will let u know on Monday if I havent been locked up by then!

z

·
Registered
104 Posts
Vicki & Zoe, brilliant news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My news is not good, i've had cramping/period pain for 2 days & this am now have spotting, just like a period. It's red blood (sorry TMI) & the cramps are getting worse. The writing is pretty much on the wall. Feel dreadful (understatement), i'm sure a few of you know how i feel. Feel quite cheated i haven't even got to do a HPT, let alone blood test on wednesday! Ironic really, getting a period, when some months they are so erratic & get my hopes up!
Anyway forgive me if i'm a bit quiet for a while, i'll be checking on you & best of luck to all, really want to hear good news to make me realise it can happen on subsequent attempts!

+ thank you to Amber, you really helped cheer me up the other night.

Lots of love, P XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.