Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Home!

Sorry not been around ;)

Tammy - to me the signs look good! I couldn't stop peeing when I had my positive!

Alice - Fantastic news that the pee stick and the blood test said positive!!!!!!!! ^cloud9^

sarahc and Kyra - (((((((hugs)))))) sorry you've had a rough couple of days.

Lorns - welcome over and good luck with your frosties! FET's do work!

P - brilliant news from you too!!!!!!!!!!! ^cloud9^ congratulations! ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^

Hammy - good to see you (and your embies) over here! Take it easy!

Anyone heard from Jadeben?

Niece - good luck for today ^spot^ ^spot^

Holly - hope you are hanging in there!

Thinking of you all..........

Lots of Love
Sue
xxxxxx

^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^
^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Dollyzx IVF ET - Testing

Jan Welshy ICSI ET - 19th July Testing - 2nd - ^Cuddle^

Sheboo ICSI ET - 18th July Testing - 2nd - ^reiki^

Flopsy FET ICSI ET - 22nd July Testing - 3rd - ^Cuddle^

Georgia ICSI ET - 24th July Testing - 5th - ^Cuddle^

Mandellen IVF ET - 21st July Testing - 5th - ^reiki^

Eliza FET IVF ET - 23rd July Testing - 6th - ^Cuddle^

lou f ICSI ET - 23rd July Testing - 6th - ^Cuddle^

Poppy22 IVF ET - 21st July Testing - 6th - ^Cuddle^

Cindy IUI - 23rd July Testing - 6th - ^Cuddle^

Vicki IVF ET - 23rd July Testing - 7th - ^reiki^

Lynne1 IVF ET - 27th July Testing - 7th - ^reiki^

Claudine ICSI ET - 26th July Testing - 9th - ^Cuddle^

Jadeben IVF ET - 29th July Testing - 9th

Alice M ICSI ET - 31st July Testing - 11th - ^reiki^

Pochahontas IVF ET - 1st Aug Testing - 11th - ^reiki^

ZoeM IVF ET - 29th July Testing - 11th - ^reiki^

Niece FET IVF ET - 30th July Testing - 12th

Holly667 IVF ET - 30th July Testing - 14th

Tammy IVF ET - 2nd Aug Testing - 16th

sarah c FET IVF ET - 3rd Aug Testing - 17th

Kyra IVF ET - 7th Aug Testing - 21st

Cleo1 FET ICSI ET -7th Aug Testing - 21st

mmmbop IVF ET - 9th Aug Testing - 23rd

Lorns FET IVF ET - 11th Aug Testing - 23rd

Hammy IVF ET - 11th Aug Testing - 25th

DebbieB IUI - 10th Aug Testing - 30th

May all your dreams come true girls !!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Just wanted to say ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ to Pocahontas and all the other BFPs!!!!!!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hi ladies,

Just wondered if I can join you, I'm 8 days in 2ww and starting to struggle more and more now. I woke up last night with af type pains which have made me feel pretty negative and panicky, so thought maybe I could stress with all yous ;D

·
Registered
57 Posts
hi paula25 i know what you mean im day 11 and its getting harder each day. Idont know if to test soon or not.had a bleed day5,all stopped now got sore boobs but feel ok.
sarah cxx

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sarah & Paula, you may know that i had AF pains & bleeding but.................... +ve, so am hoping maybe it will be the same for you????!

Love P XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

^daisy^

Hello everyone ^wave^

Debbie, had to re-read your post, I thought you meant surfing for real,not relaxing hunny!!! ^chuckle^, so hard not to do anything though hey,

Paula and sara big hugs ,I do not have any words of advise, other than hang in there,xxx

Kyra, good to see you on here and good luck ,xxx

I feel a bit too calm really!! sure being anxious will kick in soon though,but what will be will,keeps going through my mind!!!

well I made myself sit in the garden for a bit yesterday and let the sun warm my tummy, and told my embies how much we want them to stick around,also while clutching an assortment of crystals,I have collected over the years,Perhaps I have lost it!!

well today is ^umbrella^so off to see a friend later.

I know I have missed loads of you but have only just got here, I really am hoping your dreams come true, and am so sorry for those who it has not worked this time,

lots of love to you all,

mmmb ^spot^p,xx

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi guys

Pocohontas - EXCELLENT!!!! Well done, that's SOOOO brilliant - especially after your very stressful wait.... YAY!!!!!

Here's some extra-special GOOD LUCK to everyone else waiting...
^daisy^ ^sunny^ ^daisy^ ^fairydust^ ^daisy^ ^sunny^ ^daisy^
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

lots of love

Alice
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi, all

Just wondered if I could join you.

I am 8 days into my 2ww testing on 20th and have been okay until yesterday evening, and now I can,t seem to stop crying :'( which is usually a sign of my af which makes me want to cry even moredoes anyone feel like this?

congrats to eveyone with bfp.

take care

Lisa

·
Registered
51 Posts
hi all, what a miserable day, it's raining buckets here, which does nothing to help with positive thoughts!

I've got a bit of a sore belly still and I am desperately trying to take things easy. I was determined that I wasn't going to spend the 2ww obsessing but it's imposible not to, is'nt it! I can't concentrate on anything and daytime telly is torture! I like Fern and Phil but they're off for the summer, how dare they!

I've still got 13 days to go !!!

Love hammy xx

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Girls.

Well it looks like it's all over me and I didn't even get to reach my test day which would have been Monday. Been having AF type feelings in my tummy for the past few day's and also felt very tearful and moody and then late last night I had a show.

Sorry if tmi but when I went to the toilet and wiped myself there was a picky kind of discharge left on the tissue and I still seem to have it today, it's not red but pink and even though I normally get crippling pains in my tummy with my AF I haven't really got this just feel quite sick and my tummy feels very unsettled. Hope this is making sense! I'm definitely convinced it's the start of my af as I did a pt last night (even though I was only on day 9) and it was negative.

I don't really know what I feel at the moment, had a good old cry last night and did feel a bit better afterwards like it was some kind of release.

Rooting for all you girls in the 2ww hoping and praying you all get a BFP.

Take care

Love
Tammy
xxxxxx

·
Registered
8 Posts
hello sue

i got a negative result on the 9th, started to bleed on the 7th, have been crying ever since. went to the doctors today & asked to be signed off for 2 weeks as I am not coping at all well this time. cry all the time.

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Hi Tammy

Don't give up hope quite yet...its not bright red blood so doesn't count as AF. Day 9 is too early to test yet.

Good Luck

love & hugs

Camilla ^sunny^

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi Tammy,

A pink discharge could be implantation bleeding and not AF.

A woman from my clinic had pink bleeding and AF pains for a few days in her 2ww. Then it went away and she got a BFP!

It's impossible to tell before the blood test what our result will be.

Hope that you are feeling a little better now.

With love from,

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Dear Jadeben,

So very sorry to hear about the bleeding and the negative result. This is such a hard and unfair business.

I'm still having bad days after my recent failure and can quite understand why you can not return to work yet.

Words are simply not enough at bad times like this so sending you a big (((HUG))).

With love from,

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi Jadeben, so sorry to read of your news. I hope you start to feel a bit better soon. Having some time off is a good thing when you just need space for yourself to get to grips with things.

Tammy, try not to jump to a negative conclusion- so many people have bleeding and then go on to a positive.

Lorns, I think we went through our previous treatment at the same time- best of luck to you!
Thinking of everyone on this thread,
Cleo

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hiya everyone

I've just written personals to you all and it took ages before the expiry page came up. Refreshed the page and came back to a blank message!!

I need to go and lie down for a bit so I'll do personals another time.

I have just come back from transfer so am now officially on the 2ww with a test date of 25 August.

I'll catch up with you all a little later but wanted to wish you all the very best of luck and hope we all get the BFP we desire!!

Lulu xx

·
Registered
104 Posts
Jadeben, so sorry, ^Cuddle^.

Tammy, please go back & read my posts from last week!
Day 9 is far too early to test, i tested on day 13.

Lulu, thinking of you & everything crossed!

Love to all 2WW, P XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Girls,

Thank you for all your lovely replies it's certainly cheered me up and given me more hope don't know what I would do without FF.

P - I took your advise and went back and read your earlier post's from last week and it's made me feel more positive.

Once again thank you all so much for taking to time to post a message.

Take care & praying we all get a BFP.

Love
Tammy
xxxxxx

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Cleo

We did spend our last 2ww together, hows it going this time?
What day are you on?
Did you get strange feelings after the frozen embryo transfer?
R U taking any sort of drugs?
Lets hope this time is for us! Good luck.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.