Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
;D

Hi buddies. August Angels it is then. Our first home. Lets wish for lots of ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

^angel^ ^angel^ ^angel^ ^angel^ ^angel^ ^angel^ ^angel^ ^angel^ ^angel^ ^angel^WELCOME BUDDIES ^angel^ ^angel^ ^angel^ ^angel^ ^angel^ ^angel^ ^angel^ ^angel^ ^angel^

The Queen ^clapping^

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Girls - how are you all doing??

xx

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi,
I'm due to start my 3rd ICSI attempt in August. Can join too?

Good Luck to everyone!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Girls - just checking in to see how you all are?

Are any of you doing any preparation for the next cycle?

I am doing accupuncture and chinese herbs and extra protein.

Supposed to be doing the healthy diet/alcohol thing too but failing miserably at the moment!

Roll on August! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kate xxx

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello girls! May I join in?

I'm booked for hysteroscopy end of July and hopefully start ICSI tx early August. This will be my second try after a fail attempt 2 yrs ago. I'll be travelling from Tokyo for this tx, originally from Malaysia. It is a long way for me but thought I wanted to give myself the best chance. Gonna cost us a fortune what with travelling and accommodation, but I'm sure it's worth it in the end.

Kate-J -- I'm doing acupuncture too, once a week plus daily heat treatment (moxa) at home. Notice any difference so far? I noticed AF is longer and came earlier than normal.

Looking forward to hear some news from u guys.

LARA

·
Registered
34 Posts
hI Laracroft.

Just wondered how u do the moxaq at home each day, do u have that insence thing, if so, where did u get it from?

thnx

Sonia

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sonia,

What I used at home are mini moxa cones with an adhesive side that stick on the specific acupuncture points. Just light it with a lighter and leave it on till the heat fades away. I bought them from my practitioner in Tokyo, cost around 10 quid for a box (180 mini sticks). I dont know where u could buy them in the UK, but I found this site for you to check:

http://www.acumedic.com/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Moxa_Cupping_65.html

Hope it helps

LARA

·
Registered
16 Posts
^fairydust^

·
Registered
16 Posts
Oops sorry pressed Post too early!!

Hi Everyone my name is Louise I would love to join in August Angels and love the help and support of a cycle buddy. :D

I used the site for my IVF 2WW and is was fab, unfortunatley my IVF was Negative :'(

Oh well sorry to be negative each day I start to feel a bit better I presume everyone is the same ;)

I am waiting for my next AF which is due mid July then I should start downrigging in August, so I hope Im in the right place. :)
I look forward to hearing from someone soon.

Take care lots of love and babydust

Louise xxxxxxxxxxx
^fairydust^
^group^

·
Registered
26 Posts
hi louise...

we should be starting around the same time, my 1st ivf tmt failed on the 3rd of june, they say ive got 2 have 3 periods b4 2nd attempt, my 2nd af is due anytime now so i should be starting buserelin around 16th aug.
i hope all goes well 4 you.. just the waiting that does my head in.

love n hugs lisa xxxx ^Cuddle^ ^sunny^ :-*

·
Registered
26 Posts
thanx chick its good that theres others that can understand what im going through, i suppose we r all in the same boat.
got my fingers crossed 4 all us august angels.

love lisae xxxx ^angel^ ^angel^ ^angel^

·
Registered
16 Posts
^fairydust^

Hi

Hope everyone is well and feeling positive ;)

Chick - Thanks for the welcome and for putting me on the Angels list, this site seems to make the wait go quicker :D

Lisae - Having a Cycle Buddy will be great, I didnt have it last time so this will really help. Bening on the site does make the wait go quicker and feels like I am doing something. I am looking forward to my AF for the first time ever!! I am also on the In Betweeners Thread and have left a message for you there. Hope to chat soon :D

Lots of love and babydust to us all

Louise

XXXX
^fairydust^
^group^

·
Registered
26 Posts
hi louise,

cant wait til we srart all those wonderful injections ^mercy^ ouch!!!
when is your af due? mine was almost a week ago, but no sign yet! i had this srrange thought that maybe the test was wrong and i could be preg, chance would be a fine thing! do you feel more hurt when people around u r getting preg? coz i do, i get this awful gut feeling and find myself telling them how happy i am 4 them, when really im thinking... god, that should be me!
ive got this friend who is younger than me, only 19, she wants a baby 2, just as we started our tmt she told me that they were trying but scince i got bfn she seems 2 be going on and on about when she has her baby! shes not even preg yet and has brought almost everything even put a deposit on a pram, sorry 2 go on its just doing my head in.
take care, love lisa xxxxxxx

heres some babydust coming right back at you ^fairydust^

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Lisae

Hope your ok honey ;)

I know exactly what you mean, everytime I go out or see someone walk past my house pushing a pram I could scream!!!!! I try to not let it get to me, but some days I feel really bitter and that life is so unfair :'(

I work with 5 pregnant girls at the moment and they are driving me mad, one is particularly nasty and has been slagging off IVF treatment and saying it is unnatural!!! :mad: She is a complete cow and has no idea. i take great pleasure in the fact she does not look pregnant just FAT!!! ^shake^

Oh well luckily they all start to leave soon and believe me I will not be putting to their collection ;D

Hopefully we will get our dream one day and become mommies ;) :D
Im not sure when I will get my AF really because of the last lot of treatment, it should be roughly end of July but we will wait and see :)

Take Care, Chin Up Speak Soon

Lots of love and dust

Louise XXXXX ^group^
^fairydust^

·
Registered
27 Posts
^fairydust^

Hi August Angels!

I start my 1st IVF treatment the end of July, would it be ok if i joined in with you too?

Love Chazzie xx ^group^

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Hello ladies!

Can I join you? I am feeling a bit lost at the moment due to abandoned IUI a few weeks ago due to a huge cyst on my right ovary.

I am due to start ICSI (if the cyst goes or is aspirated) in August.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Nicky xx

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi August Angels!

I start my IVF nasal spray on 26 july 2004, if all goes 2 plan ET will b approx. 4th Sept! ^thumbsup^

Hope everyone is ok today?

Love Chazzie xx

^fairydust^

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi all !

....this waiting is doing my head in !!!!

Anyway, pleased to see that there is going to be alot of support in the next few months.

Can't wait to get to August ! .....my FET will hoepfuly be beginning of September.

Sarz ;D

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Hi! Can I join you? I am going for first cycle of IVF dr mid august for ec/et early september. Having treatment in Leeds. Excited and terrified. Wish it didn't have to be this way. Have been having japanese acupuncture for last 6 weeks, haven't noticed much change. Had some chinese herbs too. And homeopathy. Still have the occasional half of guiness though. Surely that's allowed?!
Good luck everybody!

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Hi Sarz and Joxxii

I am new to this thread too. It's nice to have somewhere to wait isn't it?? Roll on August I am so sick of waiting. If all goes to plan I should start D/R on my birthday!! (8th Aug)

Joxxii - I have had acupuncture too and only stopped a few weeks ago. Although I didn't notice any huge changes I am sure it must have been beneficial on some level. I haven't heard of Japanese acupuncture though - how is it different from Chinese?

Hi to everyone else. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Nicky x

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.