Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home for August girls....I really hope to see some positives this month!!  Lots of luck to all of you.

Who is testing when?

Rachael    15th  ((((((((Hugs)))))))))))

AC (Ali)   17th    (((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))

Sarah   18th

36        18th

Donna   20th

Nicky    22nd

Johanna 23rd

Martine   23rd

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Laine,

Don't really know what date to put down as I am not doing OPK's this month and my cycles are irregular and long.?

Last month it was day 39 so if I use that as a guide I guess I could leave testing till August 23rd. Suppose that date will do for me!

Hope you are well. Love JOHANNA XX

·
Registered
963 Posts
HI ,

Im not sure am gonna test this month i had a period two weeks ago but my oeriod b4 that was 6 weeks.....

am gonna jsut turn up for my scan on the 23rd and hope theres a baby in there........hee hee not!!!!

Anyhow trying not to stress have no energy with this infection...

good luck to everybody , we need somepositives to help us along

Love Ju x x x

·
Registered
86 Posts
GOOD LUCK LADIES

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

ANG XX

·
Registered
140 Posts
I am testing on the 18th although I just know I will do a test on the 17th ;)

Good Luck everyone ^fairydust^

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Ladies,

Can I join you? I had my HCG shot yesterday and started the progesterone pessaries last night! I'm due to test around the 20th of August!

Love
Donna ^bunches^
xxxxx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Girls,

Sending you mega heaps of good luck wishes.

Donna - Of course you can join - good luck!

Laine x

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Hi Girls

Good luck to everyone this month ^fairydust^

My test day will be 23rd im not gonna gets my hopes up to much.. just got to practice more ^hump^ and hopefully ^sperm^ will have its map under its arm... lol

Take Care girls and hope to see alot of positives by the end of the month

Martine xxx

·
Registered
140 Posts
Morning everyone!

Isn't it funny how we usually want the weekends to go slowly having had a long week at work,time to wind down and enjoy time at home,with friends etc.

Not this weekend!

I am only 5 days post basting and am wishing my life away.The weeknd couldn't go quick enough for me because that meant I would be two days nearer testing.

Guess I am not the only one who feels like this.....

·
Registered
160 Posts
hi everyone,
hope you are all well. I am on my 2ww after taking my third set of clomid. Am on day 22 at the moment and gosh its annoying....
sxxx

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hello! Can I join you. It's my third cycle of clomid and this month my pg levels were apparently good. I'll do a hpt on the 15th.

Best of luck to everyone.

xxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Hiya,

Can i join you too? im 5dpo and will probably be testing on th 22nd if ^witch^ doesn't find me first!

Good luck to everyone testing soon!!

loads of love and ^fairydust^ to us all!!

Nicky x x x

·
Registered
178 Posts
Good luck all my Clomid friends on this cycle!

Love

Helenxxxxxxx

8)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hello everyone.  I tested this morning on day 29 and got a negative.  I ovulated 14-16 days ago so don't know if I just did it too soon as still no af.  I am probably kidding myself though.  I'm really gutted and weepy.  This is the cycle before my 33rd birthday early next month and I guess I was hoping I would be pg by then.

Will try to pick myself up to carry on but at the moment I can't stop crying.  :'(

Best of luck to everyone

xxx

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Rachel, I am so sorry about the neg result. Please God it was too soon! Hope you are okay,

My af arrived today day 32 but I was not expecting it till at least day 39 or 40! So that leaves me out of this 2ww nightmare for another few weeks!

Wishing the rest of you lots of luck this month with testing and hope the witch stays well away!

Love Johanna

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks for your message.  Witch arrived last might and is v. painful!!  Time to pick myself up and start again.  good luck everyone.

R

·
Registered
86 Posts
RACHEL SO SORRY AF ARRIVED  :'( ((((HUG))))

JOHANNE I posted on clomid thread but sorry AF ARRIVED FOR YOU (((((HUG))))

GOOD LUCK everyone on the DREADED 2WW hope we have some BFP'S soon  ;D

ANG XX

G

·
Hi all

Just a quick one - on hols and borrowing my friends pooter.  Well I decided to test a day early and ruined my birthday with a negative!  Sure enough AF arrived today and I'm feeling miserable and achey, but having to be cheerful as staying with friends.

Will post further on my return, good luck to everyone who hasn't tested, ((((((hugs))))) to those with bfn's

AC (ali)

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Girls,

Ali and Rachel J - Sorry to hear af arrived.

Good luck to everyone left to test.

BTW Helen 1 will be doing the list for the 2ww from September. 

Laine x

1 - 20 of 25 Posts