Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I am not quite sure how to explain this really, but here goes!
For the last four days my little girl ( 13 weeks) has been having complete looks of terror!
It mostly seems to happen when i am changing her on the changing table. She can be all smiley and then suddenly her arms and legs jerk straight out to the sides and she freezes and the terror in her face is frightening! she then starts screaming. It's like she is having the sensation of falling, or as if she is plumiting down on a roller coaster or something. I sometimes see her doing the same thing when she is lying on her mat, but not to the same extreme. I try and keep one hand on her tummy to reassure her I am there. It is very weird and is so horrible to witness
. It had crossed my mind that maybe she had an ear infection and was having a bit of vertigo but there are not really any obvious signs that's what she is suffering from??? In the next instance she will be happy as larry again as if nothing has happened! Has anyone got any ideas? Things also seem to startle her fairly easily right now. She never bothered about noises around her or sudden movements before, but now she does? I am at a loss!

fairywings xx ( I posted this on health issues as well, so sorry for the duplicate)

·
Premium Member
2,105 Posts
I have just replied on the health thread - hope you are able to get to the bottom of this soon

EG x

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.