Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I wonder if anybody could help me with this. I am expecting my new arrival in a few weeks time. I currently use the TT movement sensor monitor with my DD and I want to use a movement sensor one with new bubs as well. My question is, if I buy another TT one will they interfere with each other? DD and bubs will both be in my room as we are between houses and only have a one bedroom flat at the moment.

Should I buy another brand such as angel care? will there be any problems when they do move into separate rooms??

Also, my TT one cost £99 from boots, I see that argos are selling them for £50 something pounds, is there a difference??

thanks if you can help,

shara XX

·
Premium Member
20,424 Posts
Hi,

So long as you have the monitors on different channels I don't see why it would be a problem - my two are in their own rooms but both have a TT monitor albeit different ones (J's is just sound) but they work fine alongside each other. Also, the staff on the TT helpline are very helpful and can send you some different crystals if needs be to change the frequency of one.

Is the one in Argos sound as well as sensor as I know you can get just sensor monitors?

Chux xx

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Hi we used 2 TT in the same room for our boys, only stopped when little one arrived 6mths ago and it was fine we never had a problem with reception or anything. Mine was also £100 each when we first bought them but I think they are just the same but reduce to £50 something because they have brought out a new model. Just wish they were £50 when I first bought mine  :) x

·
Registered
300 Posts
this doesn't answer your question but i wouldn't reccommend buying Angel Care sensor monitors. We had them for DD and the reception was absolute rubbish. might just have been our area but the interference was so bad after 2wks we bought TT ones.

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Just wanted to add we had a problem with the Angel care ones too, we bought them first because they were cheaper but the problem we had was we were picking up the baby 2 doors up  ;D It was so funny as when we turn it on for the first time we could here this awful moaning noise and it frighten me to death but then we hear the guy talking to his son (we knew their names)  the dad was pretending to be a cow and was making mooing noise  ;D So we had send them back.
If you do get the Angelcare ones you may have problems if someone nearby has one also x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts