Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

When DD was born we were given a couple of 5 year record books, and my SIL gave me one that was specifically for me to fill out, it's called 'To My Daughter With Love, A Mothers Journal' It really is beautiful and the idea of it is to carry it on and give to her on a special birthday. It covers how DH and I met, our childhoods, her birth, childhood, teenage years etc etc.

Anyway, DH has said that he would also like to do something similar for her, but I cannot find anywhere one specifically for Dads. Does anyone have any idea if such a thing exisits? I think we'll end up having him fill in one of the 5 year ones, but they don't cover half as much as my one does  :-\

Many thanks

x

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh actually I think that would be perfect! Thank you so much  :)

x

·
Registered
574 Posts
I was really impressed with the quality. Not sure any of them have got round to writing in them yet - I can hardly say "hurry up and get them filled in, in case .....!" Wish my grandparents had written stuff down for me. Thinking of getting one for me now actually!

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Elle,

I ordered one of these and it arrived today, perfect and just what I was looking for! Thanks again  :)

x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts