Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all just a quickey
       I'm just wondering how early i can start give my baby rusks she is three months today for some reason the ticker is wrong  on the box it says from 4 months but quite a few people have said they started allot earlier my mom started me on them early to has anyone else ever given there babies rusks mixed with baby milk be for 4 months
                           thanks baby whisper

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
I used to give my son rusks with breast milk, very liquid from when he was 3 months old.  He loved it !

Jennifer

·
Registered
655 Posts
I would check with your HV because it isn;t advised to give them anything before 4 months.

If you were to give them anything I would choose baby rice but I wouldn;t do it without speaking to her first.

There is supposedly no need unless they are not thriving and the evidence is now giving solids too early could possibly put them at risk for more allergies etc.

Hope that helps.

Vicky x

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Talk to your HV but the current guidance is not to wean until 6 months but 4 months is the earliest.  I would consider starting with baby rice rather than rusk because I am not sure on the sugar content

Clare

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Hi Baby Wisper

I agree wholeheartledy with the other girls ... you should seek the advice of your health visitor before introducing any for of solids into Mia's diet.  I would say this is even more important when taking into account her early operation on her gut and bowel.

Hope your health visitor can help
Love
Dee
xxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.