Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So pleased to announce that......

^daisy^ ^pompom^ ^spin^ BABY SPARKLES IS HERE!! ^daisy^ ^pompom^ ^spin^

^daisy^ ^pinkted^ ^rainbow^ ^storkgirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^daisy^ ^pinkted^ ^rainbow^ ^storkgirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^daisy^ ^pinkted^ ^rainbow^ ^storkgirl^ ^itsagirl^

JESSICA LARA

Born at 3pm today.
weight: 6lbs 4 and a half oz.
All very quick.
and she is beautiful.

^daisy^ ^pinkted^ ^rainbow^ ^storkgirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^daisy^ ^pinkted^ ^rainbow^ ^storkgirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^daisy^ ^pinkted^ ^rainbow^ ^storkgirl^ ^itsagirl^

CONGRATULATIONS TO MEL & DH
on your new arrival.
May she bring you every happiness and joy.

with love from

Carla, Carl & Emily
XXXXX

·
Registered
1,380 Posts

MELLY AND MR.MELLY

with lots of love from
Kay and Dexter x

·
Registered
478 Posts
Congratulations  Mel and DH ^hugme^

·
Premium Member
18,308 Posts

On the birth of your little lady.
Welcome to the world Jessica Lara!
Love Caz & Benjamin. xx

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
many congratulations!

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
^daisy^ ^pinkted^ ^daisy^ ^pinkted^ ^daisy^ ^pinkted^ ^daisy^ ^pinkted^ ^daisy^ ^pinkted^ ^daisy^ ^pinkted^ ^daisy^

^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^

^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^

Welcome too the world little Jessica Lara, you are such a special and wanted little girl and im sure you have made Mummy & Daddy the proudest most happiest Mummy & Daddy in the world today!!!

Melly & DP - Well done on finally reaching your dream, giving birth to a beatuiful little miracle, enjoy every moment, treasure every second ...

Love & Cuddles, Sweetcheeks & Drew xxxx

^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

·
Premium Member
1,756 Posts

Congratulations and welcome little Jessica :)

helen

·
Registered
915 Posts
Congratulations on the arrival of Jessica Lara

Love Jools x
^pinkted^ ^pompom^ ^pinkted^

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Congrats on the birth of your daughter ^pinkted^

Kate xx

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Congratulations on the birth of your precious daughter
Jessica Lara

^pinkted^ ^storkgirl^ ^babycrawl^ ^storkgirl^ ^pinkted^

Love
Nikki xx

·
Registered
985 Posts
Mel & DF, Congratulations on the birth of your baby daughter  ^pinkted^ ^itsagirl^,

I'm so, so pleased for you.  Can't wait to hear more details!!

Welcome to the world Jessica Lara - What a pretty name, for what I'm sure will be a very pretty little lady  ^hugme^

Mel & DF - Love to you both and your little one - enjoy this very special time.......and post a piccie as soon as you feel up to it!!

Lot of Love Becca, Elizabeth & Cameron

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
:) Heh there everyone

Just got 5 minutes to pop on and read all of the lovely messages  ^hugme^ - thank you all soooo much.

We came home yesterday lunch time (less than 24hrs after she was born!) and are doing fine. We were so lucky with the labour it all happened so fast and relatively easily (we've deserved some luck eh?!) - no stitches to even talk of ladies  :eek: ;) - how fab is that?!

She's so beautiful and we can't take our eyes off of her - who needs tele and/or radio when you've got your little miracle to stare at all day and night  ;)!

I tried to put a piccie in my avatar but it won't let me for some reason, which I'll investigate when I've got a moment. I can't work out how to get an image in this message either - but will keep trying for you  :p

Thanks again for all the lovely messages and I'll pop back on soon to tell you all about it more fully!

Love Mel & Jessica

·
Registered
974 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS MEL & DH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^

Louise xx

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Congratulations on the arrival of Jessica.

Emma
x x x x

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
....sorted  ;). Little Jessica in the avatar finally. Hope you can see her OK?

:)

M

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hello little Jessica  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

1 - 16 of 16 Posts