Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My 13 month old DD has just been given some anti b's for a UTI. what i want to know is; is there anything ive done/havent done that could have caused it?? i feel really worried and bad for her having it so young!!

Thanks      Jo xx

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
Hi Jocole,

Sorry to hear your little one has got a UTI ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Some babies will just acquire these infections and will not get them again, some are just more prone to them than others.

There is nothing you have done to cause this and hopefully with the treatment prescribed it will clear right up.

Let me know how your little one is

Luv V xx

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks V,  she is much better already on the anti b's. my mum said its cos i dont change her enought? but i do every 3/4 hrs ?! thats ok isnt it? she did sit in a damp sandpit last week???

Jo x

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
Hi Jocole,

Don't beat yourself up hun!! ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Like i said before, it is nothing that you have done wrong!! It is good the anti-b's are having the desired effect,

Like i said some babies are more prone than others and if she should get another uti the drs may investigate but hopefully she will be right as rain for you now, as so many are!!

Take care hun and keep me up to date

Luv V xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.