Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Not sure if i have come to the right place but i thought I'd give it a go anyway.

Some of you will probably remember me from posting between April and July this year, however i had better news to post at that time as i was pg with due date in Jan 05, sadly though i m/c in June and really didn't feel ready to come back and start posting straight away, so me and DH have spent some quality time together trying to forget as much as we can about making babies....i think we needed the  break after 2 m/c and 1 still birth.

I have had a look around the site again and i still seem to recognize some familiar names especially in the third trimester section, anyway i hope to hear from you soon and i hope you are all having lots of success at the baby making game.

Good luck

Caroline

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi Caroline,

I'm so sorry for your loss, I hope you know that everyone on here is here for you! I'm sending all my prayers and positive thoughts to you, and hope that you and your dh dreams come true soon.

Take care.

Angie.
xxxx  ^Cuddle^

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Angie,

Thank you for your lovely reply!! :) its good to be back and posting messages again i think i forgot just how much support there is here.

I have had a look around again and i think i will go to the in between treatment topic as that seems appropriate at the moment.
Me and DH have been given a couple of options either IUI again or PGS for recurrent m/c or keep trying naturally...not sure which one to try next really but PGS has good success rates but is controversial?

Anyway starting to ramble again!!
Take Care

Caroline.

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Caroline

Welcome Back hunny

I hope that you get lots of love and support on the boards, i am more than sure that you will.

I am so sorry to hear of ur m/c

Feel free to post to us anytime

Lots of love
Emilyxx

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Emily,

Thanks for the welcome back.

It's good to hear from people who know what you have been through and what your going through (meant in the nicest way).

The only problem is that I forgot how addictive this site can be, already spending ages on here again!

Bye
Caroline.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts