Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)

Hello everyone,

I have not been on FF for a while as I needed a break I think. Am starting the short protocol with ICSI next week sometime after being on the contraceptive pill for a month ::) which I hate! No chance of natural conception there!

Need to be positive though for the next try. ;D ;D

hoping to join you all.

love oonagh x

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Hiya oonagh,

Welcome back sweetheart - good to see you and that you are ready to have another go - third time lucky this time.

Sending you lots of babydust and goodluck

Mel

x x

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hi Oonagh,
I remember you from before so hello!!
Good luck let's hope it's 3rd time lucky for you, ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^.
We are thinking of trying again this will be our 9th attempt ^scared^ ^scared^ ^scared^.
Love and best wishes, Bev H xxx

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Carol, Bev, Mel and Deborah,

thanks for your welcome - it means a lot to me ^sunny^

It will take me a lot of time to catch up with what has been happening. You are nearly there Deborah I should think! ^baby^

Bev - I do hope your ninth go will be the one - you are so brave - I am cracking up after two goes!

Mel and Carol - I hope to catch up with your news soon.

love oonagh x ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hi Oonagh

Long time no hear! Hope you are OK, like you I've just started my third fresh, still we know the pitfalls now and this is going to work! ^spot^

All the best
Love Sue
xxx

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi glad that your having another go, I wish you loads of luck. I know what you mean about needing a break I have been like that myself after suffering an early mc after IVF. I really hope this will be your go.
Love Clarexx ;D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sue and Clare

this will be our time!!!!!!!! ^festival^ ^reiki^ ^group^ ^gift^

love oonagh x

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Dear Oonagh and Sue fellow third time lucky buddies!

I'm going for third time lucky as well!!

Have posted to you both on the other thread. Talk to you soon

Sophie
xx

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Let's hope it's all our goes, Claire - second time lucky for you and third time lucky for Sophie, Oonagh and myself!

LOL!

Love Sue
xxxxx

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi

I'm a new member. All this is jargon is completely new to me so forgive me for not using it enough!
Please call me Lucy or Luce ( couldn't use Lucy as there is already one)
Not sure if i'm the right cycle buddie thingy but i started
ICSI injections on 21/05.
I 'm thrilled to having found this site as I have never been able to talk about this to anyone who going thru the same thing. I thought i was the only one!

I love reading all the messages & have found it so useful.

Lucy

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Hi Luce

glad you've found us! Why don't you join us over on the Cycle buddies - May/June May pin cushions III thread. There are loads of us having treatment at the moment

See you there

Sophie
xx

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Hi Luce
Welcome to FF
Come and join us , there are lots of us sniffing and stabbing at the moment, so come over and join in ;) ;), it will be lovely to see you in there.

Love Jo
:-* :-*

1 - 13 of 13 Posts