Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went to see my Doctor and he said that 40 days is over what Clomid should really do. He sent me for a blood test and i have another appointment a week today (how i'll last that long not knowing i don't know?!!) He did say that if it's positive he'll get someone to call me.
I told him i've done two hpt's and they were both negative but i've been feeling light headed,very tired (i was in bed by 7pm last night,unheard of for me!!) and slightly nauseaus on and off recently. He said they COULD be early pregnancy signs and the blood test will let me know for sure. He's also going to refer me to the gyno again as Clomid shouldn't be making my cycle this long if i'm not pregnant.......

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
oh heck, one week is a long time to wait isnt it, but good that he said he will get someone to ring you if its good news. fingers and toes crossed for you  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Oh, how exciting. I hope it's good news hun.

Keep us posted
xxxx

·
Registered
130 Posts
Poor you bet y oure going  ^idiot^ howver if you buy a bunch of pregnancy tests cheap on the net and test every day - surely you 'll find out sooner that a week. hoping its true for you. Mind yourself - will be wishing and wishing for you

X sooze

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Beathag,

It's a long time to wait but at least they will ring if it's positive!
I bet every time the phone rings your heart will miss a beat.
I so hope it will be a positive for you, fingers crossed ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^,

Blanche...... ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.