Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girls,

Wow i am in one b*tch of a mood today  ^censored^ ! i am not sure what has come over me but i want to punch someone  ^furios^ ! i feel really angry and like i am about to go absolutely mental at any moment, i am aware of it but cant shake it off ! really bizarre... anyone else experienced this ?

A Very Mad Bell xx

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Your going to hate me, infact perhaps I shouldn't say anything with the mood your in...  ;D... those damn hormones have a lot to answer for!!

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
I have never even so much as had mild PMT unless I'm pregnant.  Then it's like I have out of body experiences, and I turn into some sort of screaming banshee.  I will tell you something that might make you feel better....

I have already posted about this at the time, but there was one day that DH did something to annoy me, we were arguing, he shut himself behind the door of our office, and his toolbox was lying near, I picked up the drill and used it like a hammer on the door!  :-[

I'm normally so laid back, that it came as quite a shock to the system!

So you are definately not alone in your reactions.   ^hugme^

Jane
xx

·
Registered
75 Posts
Me too!  My husband and I have never before had so many little arguments...and here I was thinking this was going to be the happiest time of our lives, hahaha!  I just get so moody.  Not just angry, but emotional, weepy, crazy, etc...I get so mad on the train if someone pushes me I actually have fantasies of shoving them back (very un-like me normally!).  It's a but worrying but I'm hoping it will get better? Just try counting to 10 or something before you react to anything and kep in mind that your hormones are at the root of all this emotional upheaval.  That's what I keep telling myself!

Rebecca

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Oh I got the weepiness too, I once cried at an episode of Futurama,  :eek:

and when I talked about it on the trimester thread it turned out I wasn't the only one!!  ;D

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I can empathise ! Every couple of weeks I become a right B*#@h ! and I can cry very easily! music especially does it to me... and last night I couldn't stop crying at the thought of that poor woman and those children kept in the basement in Austria...! I think I should stop watching the news for the next 5.5 months!

R x

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Yep - same here although it has mean't that I have just told our horrible neighbours a few home truths that they have had coming for a while!

Well - they shouldn't have slagged me and DH off for not mowing our lawn when I had the windows open and could hear every word!  ;D

Karen x

·
Premium Member
4,758 Posts
I hated my DH for pretty much all of my preggy!!  ;D ;D ;D

DH also reckons that I have become a more aggressive driver since I got my ^BFP^ .......................................

;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I know exactly how you feel.  I seem to be either weepy or angry - not sure which is worse!  I've had a cry in the cinema, in B and Q, in the car and of course at home (every 10 minutes some days!).  Also getting lots of road rage and won't even repeat what I said to a guy at work who was annoying me today!  Its the people around me I feel sorry for because i always think the crying/shouting is perfectly justified!

Tracy xxx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts