Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help anyone !!
On day 13 of TWW, started a brown/black bleed yesterday and is still coming, although not very heavy.  Just phones hospital and I was told to expect the worse.  I have taken a test and it is negative.  They said it was'nt worth me coming in for any blood tests or anything just wait unitl Friday but expect the worst!!!  Well thanks !!  What does anyone think ??  I have tried everything this time, Clexane, Dexamethazone, asprin, so I really give up !!!
HELP !!!!
BG

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi BG....

I'm in a silmilar situation....Tested today (day 15 after embroyo transfer), and unfortunatley got a BFN.
I have spoken to Care this morning, who have told me to test again on Saturday.  They said it may have taken a few days for the embryos to implant.

I am trying to stay positive but not holding on to much hope.

Has anyone else had experienced anything similar and got a BFP on the 2nd test????

Clare....x

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry to hear that Clare, I am totally devastated, just come home from work in bits really. That was our last hope.  Did you have any bleed ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
No, I've had no proper bleed, or tummy cramps like I normally do when AF is due.  That's why I thought it had worked this time.

But, from the tone of the nurse I spoke to, I do not expect to get a different result when I test again on Saturday.

Clare...x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts