Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone recommend any? id like it to be for indoor and outdoor use.  Not massive, only got a little house and wee garden.  doesnt have to come with balls as ive got balls here.  Either inflatable or collapsable/foldable.   

THANKS x

·
Registered
1,428 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,424 Posts
We've had a couple now and both have been cheap inflatable paddling pools. The last one was a spaceship from Tesco's but it took LOADS of balls to fit the thing.......our first was a cheap two ring pool from Asda that was only a few pounds but it lasted ages and ds1 loved it!

Chux xx

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'd recommend this one http://www.elc.co.uk/Pop-Up-Pool/119549,default,pd.html

You could get 20% off using a voucher code too.

It pops up so it very small to store and is brilliant as either a ball pool or paddling pool. We have 3 bags of balls which fills it quite nicely. It can be a bit tricky to collapse the first couple of times if you're not familiar with the way pop up things work, but once you've done it a couple of times it's easy peasy. We only have a tiny living room but we have this out quite a lot, it isn't too big but will fit my two 18 month old toddlers in happily. They love it.

Hope that helps.

Sal x

/links

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i like both the elc ones but i am put off with trying to fold them up.  I have a tent combo thingy from argos thats "pop up and easy folds" and i cant for the life of me get the bloomin thing down.  Im ready to throw the thing away cause it annoys me so much.... easy pah!!! 

peacelily, when you collapse your one, do you have to remove the poles and how do you collapse it?!?

sal - how does your one collapse? is it like my tent and you have to fold and twist?!

chux - a plain paddling pool may just do the trick...  as simple as that. 

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yes, you twist it. Sounds like you're not keen on pop up toys! Probably not worth getting this pool!

Hope you find one  :) 

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Good question, haven't had it out in a while...I think you remove the four uprights from the corners and twist the main bit to fold it up (but DH and I have had a child-free evening out and shared a bottle of wine  ^drink^  so who knows  ;D ).

Peacelily xx

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh no not another twisty one ;-)  Think im going to opt for a simple blow up ring.....

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
we put the balls into a tent today which worked for all of 2 mins lol. they threw every ball over the garden fence!  doh

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts