Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had two cycles cancelled this year due to functional cysts during the down regulation phase.  I have been put on a new protocol where I take BCP for 21 days prior to inj breserlin for down regulation- hopefully this will stop cysts from at this stage.  I am 41 years old and thought I would try and if possible improve my eggs as best I can to increase my chances,  and after a consultaion at Marilyn Glenvilles clinic in London have been on a vitamin programmme.  However I have read on the internet that you should not take high doses of Vitamin C 1000mg with BCP! as it can turn a low doses BCP into a high dose one and increase your Estraiol blood level by 50%.  My breasts have  increased from a normal 38DD to well I feel like Jordan LOL! I also have bad cramps although I have got over the initial nauseous feeling. 

My question is have I messed up my cycle by this Vitamin C BCP combination and jeopardised my egg quality.  I am on CD15 of BCP, on CD21 I start inj Bruserlin, then stimms with EC/ET 24th January 2005.

Thank you

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Until you get to the baseline scan you won´t know for definate but I think it is worth ringing your clinic and getting their advice.

Ruth

1 - 2 of 2 Posts