Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hi Sassy I know just where you're coming from with the baby groups but I've made myself go and have got to know some nice mums even though they're much younger. To be honest I think loads of mums feel anxious about these groups for different reasons than being older. I dont know of any resources online apart from this site but you're right there must be tons of others in London. I'm in Kent so not that close but would love to chat on here.  congratulations by the way  :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hi Lily you're so right it's nothing compared to the pain of repeated bins that most of us on here know so well. I hope today brought you good news and if it didn't I hope Dr G can find a way forward  for you, he made our miracle happen.
Ladies I've never had any comments and I'm 45 so have been expecting the granny thing. It would be so lovely to have an older mum group, I do like some of the younger mums I've met but it would be good to know people with more in common than the little ones. Are you all enjoying the weather? Ivy spent the day butt naked on the beach 😁

·
Registered
323 Posts
🎉🎉 fantastic news Lily xxx
Debs hope you dodge the chicken pox x

·
Registered
323 Posts
GIrlfullofhope I did exactly them same - had spent my thirties not bothered by my grey streaks (started early) thenafter having lot went and dyed it as I felt self conscious having grey hair with a baby, dh thinks I'm mad!
Mandaley hmm no way round that you'll just hope they're too busy to notice 😬
DEbs poor James hope your little girl misses it. I've been meaning to join dcn for ages but never seem to get round to it, nice to hear people have met others through it maybe I'll get on with it.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I don't know but you can use henna and indigo to dye brown hair and that's completely safe (bit messy though!) x

·
Registered
323 Posts
Dreaming Id imagine most people who join dcn are pro telling as by the nature of joining you are telling!

·
Registered
323 Posts
I agree I think I'm a better mum at this age, we don't stress about things the way I think we would have ten years ago. I think our lo is more free range than we would have let her be and she's certainly not short of attention 😁 And it's not just us, all the relatives are so charmed at having a little one after all her cousins that she gets fought over!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts