Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies,

I was wondering if any of you can help?

I am not happy with how I have been dealt with by my current Clinics Consultant, so my GP is referring me to Oxford Fertility clinic upon my request. We live near Reading so it was between Oxford and Woking and I chose Oxford its a few more miles but I am hoping its worth it :)

I was just wondering if any of you can tell me what they are like at Oxford, I was at a very small unit before with only 4 nurses and one consultant, so it was a very personal service where everybody was known by there first name.

Any info at all will be greatly appreciated, its so daunting going to a new clinic, especially when until recently I had so much faith in my current clinic that I never would have dreamt of trying anywhere else.

Thanks Ladies.

Emma.

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Hi

I'm so sorry for your dreadful loss, I was treated at Oxford Fertility Clinic but for Ovlation Inducation rather than IVF, I can't fault the service I received, your previous clinic sounds lovely with knowing everyone but first name - you may not get that at Oxford but many ladies on this thread have had success with them.

Good luck with your treatment.

Bev xx

·
Premium Member
3,865 Posts
Hi Emma,
Please do join us on the chat thread if you'd like to :)
I'm so very sorry to read your history; how terribly sad to have lost your boys.  I hope that this fresh start at Oxford will give you everything you dream of ^reiki^
I don't have any experience of any other clinic, but was very happy with the treatment we received from Oxford.  They were very supportive when I was admitted at 26 weeks (several of the staff visited me, which I thought was nice), and during the weeks following their birth.
xx Clare

1 - 3 of 3 Posts