Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here is to another month of the loony pills. I was hoping for a  ^reiki^ this month as i am 5 days late but I tested this morning and yet again BFN. So I am patiently waiting for AF to arrive and then here we go again.
Sorry to sound so negative but I really thought this month was it. The clomid really messes up your body.

Well good luck to everyone

Love Sally  :( :(

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Sally,
Sorry to hear the BFN, I know how you feel as I was in the same situation last month, but you'll never know really. Be positive lol :).. try to relax & indulge yourself.. wishing you all the luck..

Cheers,
Jo37

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Hi Sally,

Sorry about your BFN hun. I know how horrid it can be. Hope  ^witch^ arrives soon so you cna start your next cycle.

Love and  ^reiki^ thoughts
xxx

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi Sally

Sorry you got a BFN...sending you lots of  ^hugme^ ^Cuddle^

Take care
Natasha

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am taking your advice and i am going to indulge tonight. i think sausage and mash with a nice bottle of red sounds just about right. And if i dont feel much better by home time i think tesco for a chocolate fudge cake just to finish off. Sod the strawberries and pumpkin seeds and no alcohol. ( Just for tonight anyway)
Thanks for your kind words and hers to another round

Love Sally
:(

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Awww Sally hun, i'm with you.  I've just been to the loo, a few days late and the witch has arrived with me  :'(

love and hugs xxxx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.