Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgive me for the cross post i posted on ask a midwife then decided it might be better here ?

sorry it's a bit long .........

Wondering if i can get any advise – i am in the process of being a surrogate for a very good friend of mine ( Oneday2009) Jess – we are only on our 1st month of insemination and to be honest did not really think anything might happen this month but their was a chance,

My periods are spot on 28 day cycles with ovulation on or around day 14 so – text book ( they haven’t always been ) but at least for the last 5 months before that i was pregnant with my daughter, 

My question is i have been testing from Sunday when my period was due and have been getting a very definite negative on every test did a test about 20 minutes ago BFN ........ok fine but this is the big but ....... :-\

I feel pregnant i have been very blessed to have 2 children so can remember how i felt when i was pregnant with them, i feel nausea on and off and have been for about 6 days now, i am extremely tired and just feel different if that makes sense

The earliest i have tested before is around d 6 weeks with my girls

I always get really bad AF cramping and (TMI ) discharge and back ache when af is due usually a week before but i haven’t had a sniff of anything i really don’t feel like my period is going to come although i have been feeling little bloated but i don’t usually with AF
I can only get an appointment with the doctor for next Tuesday but i was wondering is their any other way i can find out if i can pregnant !
Are their woman who don’t show up on pregnancy test ( done 4 different brands )
I just feel so confused i can never late and i know this is not in my head

Thank you for reading my mad woman rambling  :-*
Leanne  ^idiot^

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Hi

Sometimes late implantation occurs and it doesn't show when it should on a pregnancy test, I don't want to get yours or your IP's hopes up but it does happen, my ds was a late implanter and only got a faint positive 4 days after test day it took few days after that to become properly positive.

Good luck.

Bev xx

·
Registered
849 Posts
sounds like your on a rollercoster of emotions at the moment.
i too have had late implanters and didnt get a positive on a hpt until  8 days after my period was due
dont give up hope

kate

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Hello Jess and Leanne  :)

Oh my goodness - you really are both on a rollercoaster.
I don't know what else you can do at this stage but wait for the GP and bloods but don't give up!! As you've already heard - it is possible to get the BFP later than usual.

I wish all the luck I can  :-* ^reiki^ :-* ^reiki^

Emma x

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
I'm so pleased for you all I was desperate hoping it was a late implanter  ;D

Don't be suprised/ upset when you have your scan that they put you back a week, this happened with both pregnancies for me.

Good luck with the rest of your journey....

YOUR GOING TO BE A MUMMY AND DADDY!!

Bev xx

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Saw your post yesterday, and was keeping everything crossed for you!! COngratulations!! You're gonna make someone a Mummy - you wonderful person!!! Hope everything goes ok... :-*

Krysia xxx

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
FANTASTIC NEWS - I'm so pleased for you all  ;D ;D ;D

Emma xxxxx

·
Registered
849 Posts
congratulations well done you
you are a fantastically wonderful person

best wishes for a healthy pregnancy

kate​

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
ah what a lovely thread to read down  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ wishing you all the best with the pregnancy  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

^hugme^ PS: what a lovely thing you are doing leanne  ^hugme^

·
Registered
295 Posts
congratulations leanne and Jess

I read the thread the other day, and am so glad it worked out for you both !!!!!

Netty

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Hello there

I moved your post to here so people can see your fabulous news  ;)

Emma xx

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Many Many Congratulations - you have inspired me.....

I have tested BFN today (14dpo) with no spotting and no bleeding for ALL of my 2ww (most unusual for me as I have bled on every cycle and never made it to any of my test dates), my clinic have advised me to continue cyclogest and to re-test in 2 days time  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^

I am so pleased for you both  :-* :-* ^rainbow^ ^rainbow^ Dreams do come true....  ^fairydust^

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Congratulations Leanne and Jess. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

Reality - fingers crossed fro you hun

Donna x x

·
Registered
11,791 Posts

On your ^BFP^

x x x x x

·