Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a BFN from 1st IVF and thinking might as well give a try naturally for 3 months.

How long does it take for your body to recover and start ovulating again??

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
Hi Sheldon

I have my first failed ivf in February and ovulated in March, albeit about a week late. This cycle i seem to be back to normal as I ovulated when i would normally. I've been using opks and bbt.

I know we are all different but just thought i'd let you know what happened with me

Amanda xx

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hi Sheldon
Sorry to hear about your BFN  ^hugme^ I so know how you feel  :'(
Did you have the one off injection to DR? That might take a while to get out of your system (I think)
I didnt, but not sure i ovulated this month, since our BFN. Hopefully it shouldnt be too long for you honey xxxxx

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
sorry to hear about your bfn.  After mine I bled, but then missed a whole month out, I just had weird pains and some spotting.  I conceived our miracle on the next month after that  so did ov naturally 2 months after bfn.  I am not sure if the failed ivf helped things along but it is certainly worht ttc au naturale.  My consul did mention before I fell pg that it can happen and more often than not if it is going to it happens on the 2nd month but did not knpw why

good luck
^pray^ ^pray^
strawbs xx

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Sorry to hear of your BFN ^hugme^

After all my cycles my next AF has been delayed by a week or so but then it's back to normal.

Take care

Axxxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts