Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadly, our cycle ended without success yesterday. We are both broken-hearted as luck really seemed to be on our side this time, but I guess this one wasn’t meant to be.

Not giving up, but need time to grieve.

Nicky & Jim

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Dear Nicky and dh

just want to say i am sorry about your result - as you say you need time to grieve - and then you can look to the future - take care of each other.

Lb
X

·
Registered
108 Posts
Oh Nicky,

I am so sorry to read your news - there is nothing that can be said to ease the pain at this time, but sending lots of hugs your way. ^Cuddle^

I'm glad to see that you haven't given up fighting the fight just yet, but understand you need to take whatever time out necessary to rebuild your strength.

Thinking of you and Jim

Lots of Love

Fiona xxx

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
dear Nicky and Jim
So very sorry to read your news. Heartbreaking.
Take very special care of each other in the weeks ahead - and don't lose sight of your dream
Love
Fee xx

·
Registered
9 Posts
nicky and jim

i was very sad to hear your news. thinking of you. be kind to yourselves, it will happen.

love
rosie
xxxxx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Dear Nicky & Jim

So sorry to read your news today. Take time out with each other, it will happen for you two.

((((hugs)))) Love Amanda xxx

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Nicky and Jim

Sorry to hear your news.

If you ever need to IM someone, feel free to IM me.

Glad to hear you are not ready to give up - and supporting you whole-heartedly.

Love from Carole
xxx

·
Registered
354 Posts
Dear Nicky & Jim
I am so so sorry to read your news today. Sending you lots of love and hugs, take care of yourselves, we are here if you need us. Love Bev H xxxx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Nicky & Jim,

Thinking of you both
and sending good thoughts

So very very sorry to hear your news.

Take care of each other. ^Cuddle^

Laine x

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
^daisy^
sending you lots of love and hugs,am so sorry to see your news,look after each other,
love mmmbop,xxx

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Dear Nicky and Jim

Sending big hugs your way to help you through this rough time ^Cuddle^

Give yourself all the time you need, we will be here for you as soon as you are ready

Lots of Love
Jax
xxx

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Dear Nicky and Jim

I am sorry to hear that your cycle ended on a negative.

Take all the time for each other that you need.

I hope that one day your dream does come true.

Love and Hugs
Dee
xxx

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Dear Nicky and Jim

Incredibly sorry to read that this time it hasn't worked for you both. :-* :-* :'( :'( ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Take the time you need together and remember we're all here for you.

Love Sue
xxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Dear Nicky and Jim

I am so sorry that your treatment didn't work this time. I have been thinking of you. Take care of yourselves and take each day one at a time. It's the only way we get through this hell.

Lots of love
Indianna xx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Nicky and Jim

So very sorry this wasnt your time. take the time to grieve. Pleased your not giving up wishing you lots of luck in the future ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Love Kim x x x x

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Nicky, Just been searching around trying to find news to see how you got on with this IVF cycle.

Sadly I see it is not good news. I am so so sorry mate. Life sucks sometimes doesn't it. I do so hope that you get your baby someday soon. You so deserve it as you and Jim would make wonderful parents. Once again, very very sorry.

I know that words can't make it better but wanted to
send you cyber hugs for your terrible disappointment.

Love Jenny xx

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hello ladies,

Thank you for all your kind words and messages of support - We're getting our heads around the idea now and as someone reminded me this morning, my date is still to come on the calendar.

We do have our 3 precious frosties to consider and have rejoined the waiting list for a donor.

Thanks again - you are truly special people and we feel honoured and privileged to have this site and to call you friends xxxxx

Love Nicky & Jim xxxx

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Nicky and Jim

I am sorry that i havnt been around, i would just like to say how truely sorry i am to hear your news, sending huge hugs your way sweetheart. ^Cuddle^

Mel
x

1 - 19 of 19 Posts