Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a BFP yesterday when I was 11dpo.  I suspected I was pregnant the day before (10dpo) but because I didn't have any pregnancy tests in I used an opk instead (I'd read they can be positive when you are pregnant) - and it showed a BFP!  I rushed out and bought a clear blue digital and first response yesterday and both positive!  I suspected I was pregnant because I'd had alot of white discharge sine ovulation (which doesnt usually happen) and I have felt really tired.  I have a son 15 months and another 5 months old (9 1/2 mths between them) - it is lovely having babies so close as my elder son has never been jealous of the new baby.  I'll have 3 under 2!

·
Registered
83 Posts
congratulations & well done.
take care of yourself & take it easy
Bella

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Wow! Congratulations!!! Sounds like you have absolutely NO fertility issues there, hun. Have a happy and healthy pregnancy.
love
Caroline

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Nasty woman. I quite agree Jayne.

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Well spotted Jayne - what an insensitive b*tch!

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Tony is playing with the web site but is signed into msn. Unless he has gone to bed and left it on.
You could try and msn him Jayne.

Love Kim x x

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Thanks Kim  :)  I imagine he's gone to bed though, considering the lack of sleep last night!  ;D  Should sleep well too with the server money sorted  ^afro^

Think my itchy finger might just get carried away in a second though  ;D  Sure it'll be fine - do you think?  Don't want to risk her posting again. 

Love

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
I would say yes Jayne. She obviously has no IF problems and to make that her first post i think she is trying to stir up trouble. Probably a friend of the banned group. :)

Love Kim x x

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Ok not so history

Got an email asking why she was banned, so explained about complaints and that possibly her post came across as gloating etc etc.

Got an email back saying she was on Clomid, lost two of her triplets etc etc and that we don't understand how she is feeling, so i wrote back well in fact i think yo will find that we do know how that feels blah blah blah and that my members who have been here for years come before a new member whose only post is about how many children she has and in a thread also that wasn't significant at all and where many women post about negative results etc etc.

Then got an email asking can the ban be lifted so she can just read the message boards - she wont post???

So thats where i have left it - what do you all think?

Mel

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Sounds a bit dodgy to me. Why didnt she mention about the clomid before.

Oh i dont know sorry.

Love Kimx  x x

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Don't know, Mel  ???

Where's the IP addy?  Does it look like she could be a friend of the enemy?

Love
Dee
xxx

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Hmmm, I don't know.  I can't see how she can ever post sensitively if that was how her first ever post was written  :-\    If I remember rightly, she'd registered back in Jan, but hadn't posted yet, so if she has been reading the site since then, surely she would've known that wouldn't have been the best way to announce her positive.  Sounds dodgy to me. 

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Sorry, just read your post properly Mel (I'm tired lol).  I'm easy if you want to lift the ban for her to read only.  Whatever.  Will go with the flow. 

Jayne x

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.