Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still cant believe it and still shaking from this morning. This only happens to others I know , never to me :)
After two tests and a digital to confirm and make my slightly dubious husband believe it we are offically upduff  ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^festival^ due middle of Feb

Symptoms - waited till 14DPT to test and at 12DPT i was needing to pee more ( but not much there IYSWIM) at 11DPT i was definitely more tired in the evening. i had AF pain quite badly from 7DPT with a little even before that. No CM, no painful boobs. Stomach quite swollen.

Did acupuncture last time spent a fortune and got a  ^BFN^ this time didnt do it and got a  ^BFP^?

I took baby aspirin for the 2 weeks as well.

Drank pineapple juice and brazil nuts for the first 12 days after transfer this time. Last time i didnt i got a BFN? I think it really has to do with the quality of your eggs, i guess this time the quality was better this time. i know it is still early days but having never seen the words pregnant before on a test to see it was amazing.

Scan on 24th June. So just the usual waiting but i am kind of used to that  ;D. We have our second wedding anniversary 1 week today so at least we can celebrate 

·
Registered
338 Posts
^congrats^ on your  ^BFP^ hunny. It's so surreal isn't it when it happens? I'm 9+4 weeks pregnant and still don't quite believe it!!!!
Good luck with your scan hunny and happy anniversary  ^hugme^
Sarah xx

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Congratulations hun on your BFP!!

Nikki xx

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Aww congratulations on your BFP - woo hoo  :) ^afro^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^jumpin^

Louj  ^reiki^ :-*

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Hello you? Remember me? I was WTBAM I changed my name  :)

What fantastic news hun, I am so pleased for you, congratulations to you and DH  ^pinkted^ ^blueted^ ^storkgirl^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^storkboy^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

Take care xxx

·
Registered
872 Posts
Congratulations!!!!!!!!  ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^pompom^ xx

·
Registered
849 Posts
Fantastic news
congrats on your BFP
xx

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
on your ^BFP^

I'd say my birthday was a great day for a scan too! ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Still grinng for ear to ear at your news sweetheart!

Love to you both from us both,

BoB x

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
^congrats^ on your ^BFP^
xx

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Congrats on your BFP!

Kate xx