Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I used to be a really frequent poster between 2003 and 2007 when I got my first BFP after our 5th ICSI cycle (now have a beautiful 3 year old son) but I've been a bit time poor since then and havent had as much time to post but we have been trying for a second child since 2007 but after 4 years and another 5 ICSI cycles we've finally got our second BFP and we are so excited I just had to share it!  ;D
We are so over the moon as it was to be our last cycle (10 cycles is enough in anyone's books!) and we were devestated when the embryologist rang after egg collection and told us that they had only been able to inject 2 of our 9 eggs as all the rest were immature.  Then the next day only one of those fertilised and we thought we had no chance with only one fertilised egg (we usually get about 6 - 10).  But that one little trooper made it to a 6 cell embryo on day 3 and then on test day I only had a hcg level of 21 so the clinic basically told me the pregnancy would most likely end in miscarriage but then my levels came back at 898 on Wednesday (19dp3dt) and the nurses said it was mostly likely just a late implanter so now we are on tender hooks until the scan next Friday but you have to celebrate your milestones don't you!  We really do feel so blessed!  Happy New Year everyone!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Amazing news  :) :) :)  Congratulations  :) :) :)
Sending you loads of  ^reiki^  xxx

·
Registered
195 Posts
Congratulations!

What a happy new year 2011 is going to be for you!

Littlemin xx

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
^congrats^ on your ^BFP^

What a lovely post to read, all the best for 2011 :)

~Dizzi~

1 - 4 of 4 Posts