Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I'd posted on the during treatment when i started to bleed and now i got a bfp (very shocked) on Monday i was wondering if anyone else has had the same as me i am still bleeding, the clinic said it can be normal just would maybe like some reassurance or to speak to someone else if they have experienced the same? 

Thanks

Jen83

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Hi

Congratulations!  ^hugme^

I had bleeding with my first pregnancy around the time of the BFP which was an implantation bleed. It was pinky/red and then turned brown and all in all lasted about 5 days. This time I've had bleeding pretty much all the way through my first trimester, ranging from full on bleeding with clots and AF type pains to brown spotting which eventually stopped around 11 weeks. They never found a reason for it, but so far the babies are doing okay  ^pray^. It's so upsetting though isn't it as you can't relax and worry every time you go to the loo!? Try and rest as much as you can and stay positive honey, it really is very common and doesn't always mean there's a problem.  ^hugme^ xx

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi slinkyfish

Thanks for the reply you have put my mind a ease a bit my acupuncture lady said she bleed 2 with her 1st child and a woman in my D/h work has too but to and to hear these stories puts my mind a little at ease. r u pregnant with twins?  ^hugme^ and  ^congrats^

Looking 4ward to my scan on 22nd may  ;)  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ like a  ^idiot^ woman till then and taking it easy cant stay off work which i would like too but have spoken to colleagues and sorted out for me to do a little as possible for the time being.

Thanks again
Jen xxxx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi Jen

Congrats on your ^BFP^

Many ladies start and continue to bleed all the way through their pregnancy and the baby is fine.  Its just one of those things.

All the best

x x x x x

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Thanks for the congrats and yep it's twinnies! :eek:  It's awful when this happens as it can send u  ^idiot^!! I really struggled with it as I was constantly thinking I'd lost one or both of them! If you need some reassurance at any point contact your clinic or EPU. They can check your BHCG levels are going in the right direction. I have to say that being at work may well be your salvation. I was at home and was nearly climbing the walls by the end of 11 weeks! I wish I'd had something else to focus on as being at home on my own really didn't help my mental state! Good luck for your scan, keep us posted honey and stay positive  ^hugme^

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
I too have got a BFP ( un-official thought as OTD is on wednesday 14th May)  as have had three consecutive faint pink lines and today (12 dp ec ) havd started to bleed dark red blood ... im so scared !!!!!

daisy  xxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts