Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Ruth,

I recently tested positive and have had some implantation bleeding but nothing to worry about, just light brown discharge. I am starting to get worried because I do not have any pregnancy symptoms at all, in fact I actually feel quite well!! I am taking Cyclogest and am worried that I have had a chemical pregnancy and the progesterone is keeping it in.

On the day of testing and the day after I had headaches and AF cramping, no sore boobs or anything but now I have nothing.

I have done three hpt since the first test and these have all been positive, two tests were the clearblue digital and two tests were first response (Faint lines). I did test 4 days early but today is day 13 and I have still got a positive. If this is a chemical pregnancy, when should I expect the Hcg to reduce?

Am I just winding myself up or do you think I should be worrying. I am so determined to enjoy this miraculous pregnancy and feel a bit cheated that I am not really enjoying the idea of pregnancy because I dont know what is going to happen from one day to the next.

Sorry to rant on,

Please help,

Kerry

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
I had no symptoms with my pregnancy at all. No sickness, sore boobs nothing. Just hold on in there and take it easy.

Love Kimx  x x

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
I could have been one of those people  you hear about who go into labour not knowing they were pregnant.

I had no sickness, sore boobs, don't worry, remember the baby is the size of a dot so you shouldn't be feeling that different anyway.

Take Care and your mind will be at rest after your 1st scan.

Fiona

·
Registered
911 Posts
Hi there Kerry

when i was pg with my son i had no symptons at all i never even had morning sickness lucky me it was only the fact af never came that i believed it

Kerry xxx ;D

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for your kind replies when I really needed them. You were all so lovely and reassuring, it is much appreciated, I think we all under-estimate just how precious we are all to each other and how important the support truely is.

An update for you, spotting stopped on Sunday and I have just done another hpt and it is a definate positive. I am going to try so hard to enjoy this pregnancy now and thank you all again,

Good luck with your ttc journey,

Love,
Kerry.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Hi Kerry,

I was told by the obstetrician that you never stop worrying about them from when they are a dot to when they become adults adn leave home at 18 and he was right :). He told me I'd better get used to it ( this was after I was telling him how terrified I was of miscarrying!)

Congratulations on your pregnancy,

Suzy

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Kerry - Glad to hear your spotting has stopped  ^reiki^ ^reiki^  Very best of luck for the rest of your pregnancy!

Marie xx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.